Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WE NEED AN URGENT GAME PATCH!

13...Next

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    There are two bugs I see that bother me with the patch. The dinning is broken and occasionally I get a build bug where if I try to put up a wall decoration it will not move on the wall like it's supposed to. Other than that. Those are the only issues I've been seeing.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I have tons of bugs with my game on Mac, but nothing that stops me from playing. I do have to constantly reset Sims, and I have that issue where skin details need to be added for every outfit, but I'm still having fun. 😊
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I have issues, it's summer and the weather is warm, but the sim is cold and blue. And who is that sim? CALEB VATORE! A vampire is cold now! He sometimes get the "sudden chill" and "cold by swimming" buff, it happened when I downloadrd the latest patch and IL.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2019
    Found even more bugs since the latest patch. Vampires can not use dark meditation, Sims can not eat at restaurants normally even if you make and play your own both played sims and npcs are food thieves, Sims can no longer cook on a fire, every time you try to roast a fish there is no path available. You literally have to rest the sims to do anything. Vampires also seem to get food poisoning when eating plasma fruit salad at restaurants that never seems to go away. Vampires also seem to be getting the sudden chill during the summer when not near a pool or near the ocean.

Also the skeleton cheat is still broken.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    Also have problem with the ''sudden chill'' on one specific male sim that isn't vampire or anything just normal sim

but it showed up after I went to the L st beach lot, I bought aqua zip for that lot and made my sim ride around on it
    then he went beyond the lot size and I (accidentally) exited the aqua zip when it was out of lot

(now I also can't delete the aqua zip because it belongs to beach but isn't on beach lot)

my sim that exited aqua zip would not get on land or do anything so I reset him multiple times
    at the end I managed to get him back on land but he still failed to perform any type of command
    I also tried to travel home but he couldn't do a thing so I reset him about thousand times more
    finally resulting in him getting home *yay*

at this point I was relieved because everything seemed to work when he got home he started doing things again
    but no. now he has sudden chills all the time, not being in water or even close to it and almost freezes to death getting blue
    I have moved him from place to another at least 3 times after that and it did not change a thing
    I have also given him ''Iceproof'' trait but it did not change anything

the outdoor temperature doesn't seem to affect it either because it can be heatwave and he still be having sudden chill

only way I have found out to keep him alive is to immediately make him take a bath when the moodlet appears
    since it makes the moodlet quickly vanish but its rather silly taking 3 baths in row too

also tried to have kava party and yes I managed to have one despite tons of townies entering my small house uninvited
    but after I ended it one sim keeps standing in front of my sims house and I can't click on her to tell her to go away
    she doesn't even do anything just stands there
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    What can I say? The upcoming patch actually will give us interesting things. But the new game design? Absolutely no. What happened? It hurts!
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I'm still sad we don't have bunk beds and loft beds *which are like bunk beds without a bed under the top bed*
  • TDTTDT Posts: 1 New Member
    > @PlumbobMafiaQueen said:
    > I'm still sad we don't have bunk beds and loft beds *which are like bunk beds without a bed under the top bed*

RVSN has a terrific mod for this.
  • xxannetxx87xxannetxx87 Posts: 14 New Member
    Please do an update that actually fix these huge bugs that have been annoying for so long. I added Eco to my game and stopped playing sims after a few hours, because now the bugs are so terrible and so many. IN ALL THE PACKS. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but it has been a complete turnoff lately. Fix University so we can actually do the tasks when you have joined a club there. Stop the sims from going to the mini fridge and take out yoghurt and chips all the freaking time. In every household there are now sims that do their own thing even if you have given them no autonomy at all. Sims keep picking up the freaking clay or guitar out of nowhere and build skills I don't want them to have.
    Please fix the bunny getting white cake stuff out of the fridge, please fix pets being lost. Please fix the tasks to grand the wishes that sims have, because they don't work half the time. I haven't even made a list of this, so if I would to that I can go on for hours with this message.
    It's no fun, not anymore. I can't laugh about the bugs anymore or when sims tangle themselves up to play with their toddlers. I stopped playing, because I get annoyed instead. On facebook forums people are annoyed about this, because they think they do something wrong in the game. But it's yet another glitch or bug.
    I bought an expensive pc for this game, because I thought my Sims 3 game crashed all the time. But that game is just full of bugs too. I thought something was wrong with my pc. We spend money on all these packs and with me are so many people. Please don't go and do something dumb like creating sims 5 before you have an actual fixed game here.

I used to play sims hours, days, weeks. But that has been years. I actually look forward to what Paralives has to offer. I am so sorry to say this with all of my heart.