Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• UnicornfloofUnicornfloof Posts: 12 New Member
    [quote="Unicornfloof;c-16981995"]Also this is my generation order
    - Snow White
    - Cinderella
    - Sleeping Beauty
    - Ariel
    - Belle
    - Jasmine
    - Pocahontas
    - Mulan
    - Tiana
    - Rapunzel
    - Anna and Elsa
    I'm leaving out Merida as she was created by Pixar and in my world she doesn't classify as a Disney Princess even though Disney owns Pixar[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot Moana. She is last... For now
  • JordanSimsFJordanSimsF Posts: 221 Member
    Also this is my generation order
    - Snow White
    - Cinderella
    - Sleeping Beauty
    - Ariel
    - Belle
    - Jasmine
    - Pocahontas
    - Mulan
    - Tiana
    - Rapunzel
    - Anna and Elsa
    I'm leaving out Merida as she was created by Pixar and in my world she doesn't classify as a Disney Princess even though Disney owns Pixar

Sounds nice. Would love to see how it turns out.
  • Laureno448Laureno448 Posts: 7 New Member
    I love this idea! I even added my own new generation since Vanellope is a Disney princess now too.
    Starts when she is a teen
    -Mistreated by family
    -Good with electronics
    -Has sweet trait
    -Meets Ralph, becomes best friends
    -Becomes famous
  • Laureno448Laureno448 Posts: 7 New Member
    Just realized on my last comment I have a moded “sweet trait” otherwise I’d use cheerful
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

Laureno448 wrote: »
    I love this idea! I even added my own new generation since Vanellope is a Disney princess now too.
    -Mistreated by family
    -Good with electronics
    -Has sweet trait
    -Becomes famous

Can I make a suggestion, how about adding most max out the video game skill.

I love this by the way!
    suRdkSd.jpg

Laureno448 wrote: »
    -Mistreated by family
    -Good with electronics
    -Has sweet trait
    -Becomes famous

Can I make a suggestion, how about adding most max out the video game skill.

I love this by the way!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Depper12Depper12 Posts: 25 Member
    this challenge was really fun
  • Julie85Julie85 Posts: 40 Member
    Sounds like fun might give it ago after 100 baby challenge
    Can I plant a money tree or will that make things too easy?
  • JayTheGingerHamsterJayTheGingerHamster Posts: 33 Member
    I found this really easy and it was very quick but I didn't use the original legacy challenge rules. I was ageing up my kids immediately and stuff, but it was still fun. I recommend doing it this way if you are new to sims. I played Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Rapunzel, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, Merida, Ariel.
  • Monkl02Monkl02 Posts: 1 New Member
    i am doing that challenge but can't do expansion/staff/game packs because i dont have none but i have cats and dogs

eneration 1: Snow White "I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today"
    Founders have humble beginnings, so what's better than Snow White? To start, create Snow White. Storytellers may create her as a teenager and make her evil stepmother, but this is not a requirement. When Snow White becomes a young adult, this story begins.
    - Must be female
    - Must have 7 children (dwarfs)
    - Each child must have one negative trait (e.g Gloomy, Glutton)
    - Each child must have the same baby daddy
    - Each child must achieve something before their teenage years - this can be reaching level 5 in a toddler skill, reaching level 3 in all toddler skills, completing their childhood aspiration, or becoming an A grade student in school
    - Snow may never answer the door to strangers or talk to elderly women
    [EPS]: Parenthood - each child must age up with at least one positive character trait. This number can be increased if you're looking for more of a challenge.

Generation 2: Cinderella "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep"
    Although you had six brothers and sisters, you always did the cooking and cleaning. Yet, somehow you loved it, as it transported you away from your chaotic home life. When Cinderella becomes a teenager, this story begins.
    - Must have 'Neat' and 'Foodie' traits
    - Must clean the house everyday and cook every meal
    - May not marry until mother dies (This does not have to be of old age, but it may not be cheated)
    - Have a maximum of 3 children

Generation 3: Tiana "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work"
    Your family has barely accomplished anything over the past two generations, and you're here to change that. This story begins when Tiana becomes a YA.
    - Must have 'Ambitious' trait
    - Father must die before end of YA
    - Must have food Aspiration
    - Must marry a Sim with green (This can be hair, eyes, skin etc)
    [EPS]: Dine Out - Tiana must own and run her own restaurant

Generation 4: Aurora "I walked with you once upon a dream"
    Thanks to your mother's hard work, you have everything you always wanted in life, apart from love. Your father was overprotective of you, and rarely let you out of the house. This story begins when Aurora becomes a YA.
    - Must have the 'Lazy' trait.
    - May only have 3 or less friends. (Family can count if you wish)
    - Must meet future spouse at night while parents are asleep
    - Elope (you can run away if you wish)
    - Have a maximum of 2 children - (twin girls are preferred if playing Anna or Elsa next)

Generation 5: Anna "We only have each other, it's just you and me"
    Your sister locked you away and you never knew why. As toddlers, you were the best of friends but now all you have are dreams. When Anna is a child, this story begins.
    - Lose all contact with your sister until YA
    - Find love with a criminal
    - Experience near death at the hands of your lover
    - Find someone new after becoming BFFs with your sister
    - Marry, have one child

Generation 6: Rapunzel "You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me"
    Your mother never trusted you or the outside world. You never knew of her past, and never wanted to. All you ever got was solitude, but that didn't matter. When Rapunzel is a teenager this story begins
    - Must have 'Loner' and 'Art Lover' traits
    - Must reach at least level 8 painting before YA
    - May only ever leave the house for school
    - May never have friends until wedding
    - Elope - you have no friends anyway, have kids
    [EPS]: Parenthood - Rapunzel's parents are strict, but otherwise she tends to be estranged from her families and will sneak out past curfew

Generation 7: Belle "People think I'm odd, so I know how it feels to be different"
    You always loved books and visited the library often. You never cared for looks, just beauty within. Everyone wanted you, but you turned them all down. You wanted to chose your own destiny. When Belle becomes a YA, this story begins.
    - Must have 'Bookworm' trait
    - Date at least 5 men
    - Meet the man of your dreams - an ugly Sim
    - Marry, have kids
    - Your spouse becomes beautiful (Changed in CAS) after first born child
    [EPS]: Get to Work - Belle's spouse is different as they are an alien.

Generation 8: Mulan "Could it be, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart"
    Your parents always wanted you to bring fortune back to the family and marry someone of high status, but you didn't dream of love, you dreamed of glory. When Mulan becomes a YA this story begins
    - Must have 'Active' trait
    - Must join Astronaut career
    - Fall in love with a co-worker once you reach the top of the career choice
    - Marry, have kids
    [EPS]: Get Famous - Mulan's glory comes in the form of fame, and she quickly rises to fame through her achievements

Generation 9: Jasmine "A whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see"
    You hated being rich and living like a princess. You find comfort in Raja, but nowhere else. All your father wants is for you to marry rich, but you want a life without riches. When Jasmine becomes a teenager this story begins.
    - Have a best friend (Raja)
    - You cannot leave the house unless it is for school
    - Must marry a poor street rat
    - Lover must be in the criminal career
    - Have a maximum of 4 children
    [EPS]: Cats and Dogs - Raja must be a pet and reach companions while children

Generation 10: Merida "If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?"
    You always wondered why your mother gave up her riches for a poor boy. Your adventures lead you into trouble, and you were nearly always grounded. When Merida becomes a teenager this story begins.
    - Have the 'Self Assured' trait
    - Lose your siblings and mother in an unfortunate accident
    - Seek out a way to change the past but fail
    - You do not believe in love - never marry
    - You believe you are cursed - never have children
    - Grow up alone and regretful
    (These last three conditions are only in place because it is the last generation. If you wish to continue afterwards then Merida may marry and have kids)

OPTIONAL GENERATIONS:

Generation: Ariel "Someday I'll be part of your world"
    You've always loved the water and dreamed of becoming a mermaid. Sadly, this never came true but you did find the man of your dreams, and that was good enough. When Ariel becomes a teenager this story begins.
    - Must have a 'Loves the Outdoors' trait
    - Must own a pool and swim in it everyday
    - Must marry a beautiful Sim with at least one trait the same as your own
    - Have kids
    [EPS] Outdoor Retreat - Ariel takes regular family holidays to Granite Falls

Generation: Pocahontas "You think I'm an ignorant savage, you've been so many places, I guess it must be so."
    You come from different worlds, yet the love of your life is forbidden by your family. When Pocahontas becomes a teenager this story begins.
    -Fall in love with a "different" kind of Sim, (e.g a green or blue Sim)
    -Marry that "different" kind of Sim.
    -Run away and elope
    -Have a maximum of 4 kids
    [EPS] Vampires - Pocahontas' different lover could be a Vampire

Generation: Elsa "Yes I'm alone, but I'm alone and free"
    Your parents always questioned where your powers came from. You were a quiet type after... the accident. All you wanted was to be alone, unable to harm anyone. When Elsa becomes a teenager, this story begins.
    - Must have the 'Loner' trait
    - Must not talk to siblings until YA
    - Must be different in some way
    - Run away as a teenager (Storytellers may have her sister find her and bring her home)
    - Never marry and only have one child (it was an accident, you swear by it)

Generation: Moana "One day I'll know, how far I'll go"
    You grew up as the heir to a legacy, born to rule over others; however you want to explore and see the world. You know your choices make you who you are and you hope that one day they will show you the world. When Moana becomes a teenager, this story begins.
    - Must have the the 'Loves the Outdoors' trait.
    - Must have 'Curator' aspiration
    - Must have a close relationship with her Grandmother (who dies before Moana becomes a YA)
    - Run away from home and meet Maui and become BBFs with him.
    - Marry and have children
    [EPS]: Jungle Adventure - Moana must explore Selvadorada while running away from home
  • ClaudiClaudi Posts: 1 New Member
    I LOVE this challenge, it'd easily by my personal favorite! However, with your permission, I'd love to 'update' it someday. Perhaps make it more challenging, add new Disney women into the mix of generations whilst allowing it to still have its original feel. Do you see yourself tweaking it in the future?
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Claudi wrote: »
    I LOVE this challenge, it'd easily by my personal favorite! However, with your permission, I'd love to 'update' it someday. Perhaps make it more challenging, add new Disney women into the mix of generations whilst allowing it to still have its original feel. Do you see yourself tweaking it in the future?

I feel like you can just tweak it for yourself if you want. If you're blogging it then you can put the rules you're following there (and a link to the original) in case anyone wants to play by the same rules. I tweaked a few things for my challenge and posted those rules and the original.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2019
    I started this challenge because I thought it'd be a fun and easy legacy challenge. I'm posting the first Youtube video in my series for it. I don't love the thumbnail but it was my first video and I'm too lazy to fix it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6gEaC7Bbg0&t=937s
    Currently on generation 3 which I finished pretty quickly. The tasks weren't too difficult. Just waiting on Sleeping Beauty to become a YA so she can start on her tasks. :smiley:
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    Hey, lovelies!

I have a new post from my Tiana generation ready!

Chapter 3.23: I know not how it falls on me
    It's been almost forever but I have a new post!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • thepandagirlthepandagirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Snow White had Cinderella and now Cinderella can't find a love
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    Hello! With the upcoming Island Living pack, I've updated Ariel's EPS suggestion. Such a shame I've already played her generation, but I'm considering buying the pack and finishing my challenge on Sulani!

I just can't believe how long it's taken me to play through 10 generations on and off.
    Hello! With the upcoming Island Living pack, I've updated Ariel's EPS suggestion. Such a shame I've already played her generation, but I'm considering buying the pack and finishing my challenge on Sulani!

I just can't believe how long it's taken me to play through 10 generations on and off.

I'm actually playing Ariel as my generation 5 so I'm waiting to get the EPS to do her part of the story 💃🏾
  • PaintRider4PaintRider4 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am planning to start this challenge now! I am new the Sims (an adult players who wasn't allowed to have the game growing up :( ) I do think I am going to change the rules a little bit, just to make the character design, personality, etc. more how I see the characters. I'm also thinking about changing the legacy order to be in order of movie release date. But I'm not sure how much that would mess with the flow of the character's story line created here.
  • Beccy13Beccy13 Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm on Tiana and her sisters are twins. They just had thier teen birthday party and two of Cinderella's sisters are vampires. The birthday party was a pool party and Isadora Disney burned to death at the birthday party.😅😢
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi! I started this challenge a little while ago, but still on Gen 1. I’m kinda bending the rules and moving Snow’s children out, but the hier for me is the first daughter, so for Snow that’s the third child. Here it goes.

Snow White is my founder. She met Don Lathorio and he became her baby daddy. I would think Snow would give her children traditional names. She has 7 kids. Timothy White, young adult, moved out. David White, Young Adult, Moved Out. Ella White, young adult, moved out. Alice White, young adult, moved out. Elizabeth White, young adult, moved out. Albert White, teen. Caroline White, teen. Since Snow is an Elder, I moved Caroline and Albert to different sibling homes. I think Caroline is in Alice’s house and Albert is in Timothy’s. I have it so that all the kids had different colored rooms, I thought that was a nice touch. o:)
    Snow has died from freezing to death (I made her change into nude and build a snow pal )
    Ella is the new heir and I’m starting the second gen!
    I’m back! Ella has a boyfriend Garrett Bowser and he moved in. I had this weird glitch where I invited her family over for a Winterfest party, but they wouldn’t leave after the party ended. The last person to leave was Cassandra Goth who stayed for 16 HOURS. None of the doors were locked, and they kept having to sleep in. Ella’s bed and on the couch. It was the dumbest thing in the world.
    Post edited by CaleSims on
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Just started this challenge! I started once before but honestly it was so long ago I don't know why I stopped. I started a bit differently as I have my Snow White (Karen Jennings) start with her prince charming (Nestor Jennings) because I wanted to check out the mermaids with the new island living expansion.

I also started them on a 50x50 lot and didn't cheat any of their money away. For others this may be easy but it's difficult for me as I'm always building grand homes right from the beginning. So they have a moderate 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house without wall or floor coverings and the cheapest of appliances.

Hoping to play a bit more this afternoon and get some photos to share with everyone.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    familysims wrote: »
    Hi! I started this challenge a little while ago, but still on Gen 1. I’m kinda bending the rules and moving Snow’s children out, but the hier for me is the first daughter, so for Snow that’s the third child. Here it goes.

Snow White is my founder. She met Don Lathorio and he became her baby daddy. I would think Snow would give her children traditional names. She has 7 kids. Timothy White, young adult, moved out. David White, Young Adult, Moved Out. Ella White, young adult, moved out. Alice White, young adult, moved out. Elizabeth White, young adult, moved out. Albert White, teen. Caroline White, teen. I have it so that all the kids have different colored rooms, I thought that was a nice touch. o:)
    Snow is now an elder and I’m counting down the days till she passes. (Sounds cruel, but it part of the challenge. It’s makes me sad. :s )
    Ella is the new heir and I’m starting the second gen!

I love how Snow gave her children traditional names, it seems very fitting for her character. I love the name Caroline! That's a smart idea about coloured rooms. What traits do the kids all have? Curious if you gave them their bad traits (Gloomy, glutton) on their first birthday, teen of YA birthday.

I get so excited when I a new generation is starting and can't wait for them to become a YA and get started. Are you doing Cinderella next?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top