Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• crystxl_gxysercrystxl_gxyser Posts: 3 New Member
    hi! i'm crystal but you can call me crystal, crys, or ck :) i have been playing the sims since I was 5 and playing sims 1 with my mom on the PS2, lol. now i have the sims 4 and ALLLL the packs that go along with it and I am trying to become a *woke* simmer and really understand and be part of the off-game aspect of the sims hehe.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello! I'm Luna/Jashmir (Luna is my fake name that I sometimes use for privacy, Jashmir is my given name) But you can call me Jaz! I share this account with my best friend and have been playing the sims since the Sims 3. I have all of the packs and love to build even though I'm not very good at it yet. I have two tumblr's one where I post personal stuff and some sims and whatever which is I-yeeteth-and-I-yoinketh and the other one where I post my cc find which is sims4ccandstuffbyjaz. It's nice to meet you all!

Hello @Ninja_Zayda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 3, and own all the packs. The packs add many very enjoyable and great features, activities, worlds, venues, build mode and cas items to the game! It is very nice that you enjoy building in the game. Everyone is good at building as there aren’t good or bad builds, as it is just a very fun and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Ninja_ZaydaNinja_Zayda Posts: 15 Member
    @rosemow Thanks! It's nice to meet you too! I love the sims 4 community everyone is just so nice and excepting! I always feel welcome whether it be on my Tumblr or here on the forums!
    hi! i'm crystal but you can call me crystal, crys, or ck :) i have been playing the sims since I was 5 and playing sims 1 with my mom on the PS2, lol. now i have the sims 4 and ALLLL the packs that go along with it and I am trying to become a *woke* simmer and really understand and be part of the off-game aspect of the sims hehe.

Hello @crystxl_gxyser :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you have been simming since you were a young child and first played Sims 1 with your mother on the ps2 <3 You would have many nice memories of fun times spent simming over the years :) It is great that you own all the Sims 4 packs!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads and chatting with fellow simmers.
    @rosemow Thanks! It's nice to meet you too! I love the sims 4 community everyone is just so nice and excepting! I always feel welcome whether it be on my Tumblr or here on the forums!

You’re welcome :)
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I'm not so new to this forum, I tried to read this whole thread before introducing myself. But Its just too long... So I surrender.

What can I say about myself?
    Well, I'm a girl that plays The Sims since The Sims1 Makin' Magic. My favorite Sims are plantsims and I also have a like for Sims that love the outdoors and gardening.

PD: My rosemow, you have so much patience. Thanks for answering all this posts <3
    Alexciel wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I'm not so new to this forum, I tried to read this whole thread before introducing myself. But Its just too long... So I surrender.

What can I say about myself?
    Well, I'm a girl that plays The Sims since The Sims1 Makin' Magic. My favorite Sims are plantsims and I also have a like for Sims that love the outdoors and gardening.

PD: My rosemow, you have so much patience. Thanks for answering all this posts <3

Hello @Alexciel :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    Plantsims are great! They are very special Sims to enjoy playing. It is nice seeing our sims doing gardening and having the fruit appear on the plants, ready to harvest :)
    Thankyou very much for your kind words <3
  • caelthuscaelthus Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! o/
    I'm Cael. I've been playing Sims since Sims 2 in my PS2 and got sucked down the rabbit hole since. Sims 2 was part of my childhood, Sims 3 was the one where I had plenty of fun memories made with my friends, and Sims 4 is basically the one I'm going ham with mods and all the CC. (Might even try making one if I can spare the time!) I never noticed the forums part of the Sims community before this week if I'm being honest, since I usually play Sims 4 on & off (usually until my game breaks from having too many mods, then reinstalling a fresh copy to try to fill with mods again xD) as a way to relax from my now busy schedule, but I hope I can be active here one way or another. :) (Bona fide lurker here tbh >.>)
    caelthus wrote: »
    Hi! o/
    I'm Cael. I've been playing Sims since Sims 2 in my PS2 and got plum down the rabbit hole since. Sims 2 was part of my childhood, Sims 3 was the one where I had plenty of fun memories made with my friends, and Sims 4 is basically the one I'm going ham with mods and all the CC. (Might even try making one if I can spare the time!) I never noticed the forums part of the Sims community before this week if I'm being honest, since I usually play Sims 4 on & off (usually until my game breaks from having too many mods, then reinstalling a fresh copy to try to fill with mods again xD) as a way to relax from my now busy schedule, but I hope I can be active here one way or another. :) (Bona fide lurker here tbh >.>)

Hello @caelthus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you started playing Sims 2 on console. It is special that playing Sims was a part of childhood as you were growing up <3
    Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our day and life is holding. It is an enjoyable way of relaxing.
  • ElleWasTakenElleWasTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Hi ヾ(°∇°*)
    I'm Ellie, also known mostly as ElleWasTaken, but also itschmo.studio on Instagram. I started playing the sims when the sims three came out on the nintendo ds (I was a poor child and never got to experience the proper sims 3 on pc xD) I actually played more of My Sims than The Sims. I had MySims, MySims Kingdom, MySims Racing (which my dad an I were really competitive in) and MySims SkyHeroes (my dad played it more than me though). I also had SimAnimals and Sim Animals Africa, which were my two favourite Wii games. I was definitely an EA Nintendo child xD.

I've now played almost 2000 hours the sims 4 since October 2014 and I've got more than enough mods and cc to break not only my game, but probably my whole computer.

I've been part of the sims forums for a year, but I've only really started to get involved this week, so I guess I'll be around even if I'm just lurking somewhere :smile:
    Hi ヾ(°∇°*)
    I'm Ellie, also known mostly as ElleWasTaken, but also itschmo.studio on Instagram. I started playing the sims when the sims three came out on the nintendo ds (I was a poor child and never got to experience the proper sims 3 on pc xD) I actually played more of My Sims than The Sims. I had MySims, MySims Kingdom, MySims Racing (which my dad an I were really competitive in) and MySims SkyHeroes (my dad played it more than me though). I also had SimAnimals and Sim Animals Africa, which were my two favourite Wii games. I was definitely an EA Nintendo child xD.

I've now played almost 2000 hours the sims 4 since October 2014 and I've got more than enough mods and cc to break not only my game, but probably my whole computer.

I've been part of the sims forums for a year, but I've only really started to get involved this week, so I guess I'll be around even if I'm just lurking somewhere :smile:

Hello @ElleWasTaken :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 on the Nintendo DS, and enjoyed playing a number of the MySims and SimAnimal games. Each Sims game is fun to play!
    It is great that you are now playing Sim 4. The 2000 hours you have played would have involved many enjoyable hours of playing, building and creating!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Hi :)
    I'm quite new Sims player, but I'm probably older than most people here, I'm already 50.
    I started playing Sims 4 on 2015 and I've loved it ever since. The only other Sims game I ever played before Sims 4 was Sims Freeplay on mobile.
    I was never a gamer when I was younger, but I got into games when I got my first tablet about 5 years ago. First I played mobile games and later I wanted to try some computer games. Now I mostly play Sims 4, but I have few other games too. I've gotten all the expansions, game packs and stuff packs and this game gives me a lot of joy. I'm a vanilla gamer, so there aren't any mods or cc on my game. I've been reading this forum since I started playing Sims and I finally decided to join.
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Hi :)
    I'm quite new Sims player, but I'm probably older than most people here, I'm already 50.
    I started playing Sims 4 on 2015 and I've loved it ever since. The only other Sims game I ever played before Sims 4 was Sims Freeplay on mobile.
    I was never a gamer when I was younger, but I got into games when I got my first tablet about 5 years ago. First I played mobile games and later I wanted to try some computer games. Now I mostly play Sims 4, but I have few other games too. I've gotten all the expansions, game packs and stuff packs and this game gives me a lot of joy. I'm a vanilla gamer, so there aren't any mods or cc on my game. I've been reading this forum since I started playing Sims and I finally decided to join.

Hello @Kimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started Sims 4 simming in 2015 and have enjoying playing it ever since. You would have been enjoying playing a number of households over the last few years and seeing how their lives developed in your game. It is great that you own all the packs! They add many enjoyable activties, features, worlds, and great build and cas items to the game!
    There is a wide age range of simmers who play the game.It is great we all share the same thing which is having fun simming!
  • Scott1710Scott1710 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Everybody. Scott here. Been playing The Sims for years (ever since The Sims 2 on PS2) and have even been a lurking member here for a few years, but never got around to actually participating in the forums until now. Looking forward to getting a bit involved in the community here and hopefully show off something cool while I'm here.
    Scott1710 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody. Scott here. Been playing The Sims for years (ever since The Sims 2 on PS2) and have even been a lurking member here for a few years, but never got around to actually participating in the forums until now. Looking forward to getting a bit involved in the community here and hopefully show off something cool while I'm here.

Hello @Scott1710 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for many years and that you started simming by playing Sims 2 on the console Simmimg is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.
  • HannaSarasHannaSaras Posts: 25 Member
    Hi! I'm Hanna and I've been playing the game since TS2, but just recently decided to join a community forum. Back then, I mostly watched the sims music videos on youtube (anyone remember the video for Smile by Lily Allen?), now I mostly watch build videos. I've gone from an avid cheater to someone who prefers rags to riches and legacy style game play. I hope to become a bit more active in the community and not just be a lurker.
    edited July 2019
    HannaSaras wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Hanna and I've been playing the game since TS2, but just recently decided to join a community forum. Back then, I mostly watched the sims music videos on youtube (anyone remember the video for Smile by Lily Allen?), now I mostly watch build videos. I've gone from an avid cheater to someone who prefers rags to riches and legacy style game play. I hope to become a bit more active in the community and not just be a lurker.

Hello @HannaSaras :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2,and enjoy watching Sims videos. Simming build videos contain a lot of helpful tips and advice about building in the game!
    It is nice that you enjoy doing rags to riches and legacy style gameplay. It is enjoyable seeing how the lives of our sims develop as we are playing our game.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • LeelathesimLeelathesim Posts: 25 Member
    Hello! Im Leela and just here to talk and learn about The Sims! I started playing during Sims 3 time and I am still learning and am excited to learn from everyone too!
    Hello! Im Leela and just here to talk and learn about The Sims! I started playing during Sims 3 time and I am still learning and am excited to learn from everyone too!

Hello @Leelathesim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. Reading the forums threads is a great way of learning about the game, as well as we get helpful tips about playing the game , and gameplay ideas! It is enjoyable also posting on threads and chatting to fellow simmers!
  • LeelathesimLeelathesim Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you so much! I'm having problems with navigating the forum. I am having problems with my basement right now and im not quite sure where I can go to ask for help though since I can't start threads yet.
    Sorry for asking here! I'm just a bit confused is all.
    Thank you so much! I'm having problems with navigating the forum. I am having problems with my basement right now and im not quite sure where I can go to ask for help though since I can't start threads yet.
    Sorry for asking here! I'm just a bit confused is all.

You’re welcome @Leelathesim :)
    You may be best to post on the builders feedback thread. Simmers there may be able to help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787346/build-mode-feedback-for-ea#latest
  • OccipitalLobeOccipitalLobe Posts: 26 Member
    Hi all.
    I'm Chapscher but you can call me Chap. I've been playing the Sims since the first game. In fact, some of my fondest childhood memories were sitting at the computer with my friends and thinking up elaborate ways to torture sims and build mansions. Good times. I like building, so I joined the forums for the building challenges, which looked quite interesting.
    Hi all.
    I'm Chapscher but you can call me Chap. I've been playing the Sims since the first game. In fact, some of my fondest childhood memories were sitting at the computer with my friends and thinking up elaborate ways to torture sims and build mansions. Good times. I like building, so I joined the forums for the building challenges, which looked quite interesting.

Hello @OccipitalLobe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1 and have many treasured memories of fun times spent simmimg with your friends<3
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! I hope you will enjoy entering the building challenges.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • AwkwardElfAwkwardElf Posts: 18 Member
    Hello there !
    My name's Jasmin but I usually go by AwkwardElf(f) or just by Elf. I've been playing the Sims since Sims 3 came out, but although I have played the Sims 2 and Sims 4 as well, I like Sims 3 the best. I do enjoy Sims 4 a lot though! I usually play very special households with complex backstories, and I'm excited to get started on challenges. There are so many, and I have not played many, and finished none, so far, but hopefully, that will change soon.
    AnxiousPeacefulBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif
    AwkwardElf wrote: »
    Hello there !
    My name's Jasmin but I usually go by AwkwardElf(f) or just by Elf. I've been playing the Sims since Sims 3 came out, but although I have played the Sims 2 and Sims 4 as well, I like Sims 3 the best. I do enjoy Sims 4 a lot though! I usually play very special households with complex backstories, and I'm excited to get started on challenges. There are so many, and I have not played many, and finished none, so far, but hopefully, that will change soon.

Hello @AwkwardElf :) I posted to you on the other thread, and just to say again “ happy simmimg” to you.
    It is nice that you have played each of the games versions from Sims 2 to Sim 4. Each version is fun to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges and go well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top