Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile Feedback - Suggestions for Improvements

Comments

• CalvinCalvin Posts: 2 New Member
    The resolution and word are too big in iPad Pro.. old version is much better !
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    Close to fully transparent windows and a night mode would be something I love.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    psycj wrote: »
    I was wondering about that but I don't want to click it and then realize he's gone. His wife will get sad. Lol

Its a improvement in my opinion. It prevents accidental clicks.
  • J2900000J2900000 Posts: 2 New Member
    I find it so unbelievably frustrating when there’s an event and you get the same item every time you spend the special currency in the prize draw thing
    If I’m going to spend vast amounts of my spare time on these events, I don’t want to use up all my hard earned whatevers (e.g. balloons in the anniversary event) to just draw things I already have pretty much EVERY TIME

It really does feel like a kick in the teeth to be given a measley amount of simoleons in place of an actual prize- it makes me genuinely angry and regret spending so much time playing the game

If you’re going to enable drawing the same objects more than once, there should either be an option to re-draw for a reasonable amount of currency (let’s say 10-15 balloons) or you should give us something decent as the consolation prize (like at least some Simcash or if it’s going to be simoleons, like at least a significant amount- 2500+ and maybe I wouldn’t feel as though this whole system is a total scam!)

We work hard enough for prizes! Stop insulting us by giving us an inadequate amount of simoleons in return for special currency!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    J2900000 wrote: »
    I find it so unbelievably frustrating when there’s an event and you get the same item every time you spend the special currency in the prize draw thing
    If I’m going to spend vast amounts of my spare time on these events, I don’t want to use up all my hard earned whatevers (e.g. balloons in the anniversary event) to just draw things I already have pretty much EVERY TIME

It really does feel like a kick in the teeth to be given a measley amount of simoleons in place of an actual prize- it makes me genuinely angry and regret spending so much time playing the game

If you’re going to enable drawing the same objects more than once, there should either be an option to re-draw for a reasonable amount of currency (let’s say 10-15 balloons) or you should give us something decent as the consolation prize (like at least some Simcash or if it’s going to be simoleons, like at least a significant amount- 2500+ and maybe I wouldn’t feel as though this whole system is a total scam!)

We work hard enough for prizes! Stop insulting us by giving us an inadequate amount of simoleons in return for special currency!

THIS. The amount of times I received the bubbling cauldron/gargoyle/Fairy makeup made me want to pull my hair out!

I'm personally not a fan of their mystery boxes at all (they should be abolished or at least changed drastically), especially after the color swatch scheme they implemented in the game late 2018. It makes earning prizes even harder. I shouldn't be grateful for receiving extra color swatches instead of the awful duplicates.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    @Nomiko13 and @J2900000

TRUE. I received so many gargoyles and bubbling cauldrons, it was so frustrating. I gave up on that event. I really wanted the apple cider thing or the bubble blower. It frustrates me when i spend over 250 or 375 on the mystery boxes to get the same stuff regardless of which box I opened. I also dislike getting 90-120 coins as compensation for something that took over 11 hours to obtain. Slap in the face in my opinion.

I also agree that adding every swatch is also equally as frustrating because it becomes even harder to earn prizes. At least with those, its more acceptable than getting the same maxed out item over and over. I also feel like once we max out on an item, take it off the list or give us something more valuable like 5 gems or 5 sim cash which are hard to get already.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• GenzzaGenzza Posts: 14 New Member
    I just came back to Sims Mobile after taking a break.I see nothing much has changed.Prices still high,and the new llama thing just makes it worse.I see they still raise the price of everything up as you buy an item.Truly sucks for that....
  • niteshadowniteshadow Posts: 2 New Member
    I have seen several suggestions that I agree with.
    1. Sell back option for items would be great. My inventory is full and it's frustrating.
    2. The ability to organize my inventory with tabs that I can label myself or the tabs used for buying objects. It would make finding what I'm looking for SO much easier.
    3. If tabs can't be made for the inventory, then at least give us a search box to find things.
    4. I agree that we should have more interactions for the kids, teens, and retired Sims.
    5. Requiring Llama tickets for land when you raised the cost to expand so high already is insane. This needs fixed.
    6. Llama tickets as rewards for duplicate items from events would be nice.
    7. Paying to repair objects six times in a day is not fair at all, especially because it gets more expensive over time. I get that you're simulating wear and tear, but using my stereo four times and it breaks is just robbing us of the hard earned simoleons.
    8. The cost to add on rooms is WAY too high. Just like land expanding. These changes are ruining the game.
    9. More ways to get energy, I.e. eating, drinking coffee
    10. The ability to connect with our friends in the game so we can play together would be cool. I'd like an option to invite a visitor so that we could visit each other and interact with them in real time. This would take the game to the next level for players.
  • BuckNastyBuckNasty Posts: 2 New Member
    > @niteshadow said:
    > I have seen several suggestions that I agree with.
    > 1. Sell back option for items would be great. My inventory is full and it's frustrating.
    > 2. The ability to organize my inventory with tabs that I can label myself or the tabs used for buying objects. It would make finding what I'm looking for SO much easier.
    > 3. If tabs can't be made for the inventory, then at least give us a search box to find things.
    > 4. I agree that we should have more interactions for the kids, teens, and retired Sims.
    > 5. Requiring Llama tickets for land when you raised the cost to expand so high already is insane. This needs fixed.
    > 6. Llama tickets as rewards for duplicate items from events would be nice.
    > 7. Paying to repair objects six times in a day is not fair at all, especially because it gets more expensive over time. I get that you're simulating wear and tear, but using my stereo four times and it breaks is just robbing us of the hard earned simoleons.
    > 8. The cost to add on rooms is WAY too high. Just like land expanding. These changes are ruining the game.
    > 9. More ways to get energy, I.e. eating, drinking coffee
    > 10. The ability to connect with our friends in the game so we can play together would be cool. I'd like an option to invite a visitor so that we could visit each other and interact with them in real time. This would take the game to the next level for players.

More truer words couldn't have been spoken! Haha I agree with you 💯! These fixes will make the game so much more enjoyable. I especially hate the cost of land expansion and rooms. It would be nice if the different shaped rooms weren't as expensive as well! The square and rectangle rooms get boring! And 600 sims cash to unlock the piano hobby 😅 ridiculously high! I've completed all the careers, hobbies, and relationships I've unlocked already. Now I'm just waiting for new story events to come or until I've saved enough sims cash to unlock a story.
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I agree about being able to sell items. I'd also like to see better interaction between sims who are related, or close. I found it weird when my older Sim was talking to her grown child and they behaved like strangers and later friends, and not parent and child. Married couples doing the same. Behaving like friends etc. But not friends and so forth They dont behave as if related, which is frustrating
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    Hello! How can we get a room divider? There’s no option whatsoever...
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Get rid of LlamaZoom. Total ripoff. I refuse any quest that includes it.
    BelLamelas wrote: »
    Hello! How can we get a room divider? There’s no option whatsoever...

I usually earn them during quests. I think there are some furniture collections that do include room dividers though.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Snowdrop18 wrote: »
    Get rid of LlamaZoom. Total ripoff. I refuse any quest that includes it.

I hate it with a passion. Especially when you have a quest and must use it maybe twice. You can't just walk away from the game. You HAVE to play!
  • sims4mobisims4mobi Posts: 1 New Member
    The SIMS game is definitely a game that has been likened by many, but a concern you have raised can be depended upon the APK being used, OS, and devices to be used...
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    Why do we just have one option to display the heirloom trophies?? Please make a glass modern one for ex, to the modern houses.
    How is everyone feeling about the new update that just rolled out recently?

I LOVE the new update for the storage! (now please bring that to PC) LOL. I've been waiting for storage organization for a while so I'm super happy that they finally included it! I am happy that they fixed the rewards for the llamazoom but I still do wish that it gave out at least two llama tickets in the rewards. One thing I could do without is the Wumple's Wishlist since it takes about 10-20 energy from my sim for a small task that costs nothing normally. I was expecting more of a randomized wheel like in Freeplay where they'd give out furniture.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• MonmMonm Posts: 3 New Member
    Please please increase the item limit sims
  • Patience07Patience07 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="ForumExplorer;c-16486009"]Heres an idea!
    Maybe don't scam people by giving them the same item over and over from an event list. I'm done.

Oh wait! But everyone is still waiting for the mailbox to be moveable.

Hint: the developers don't even listen to your feedback and have no intention of changing for our convenience!

WAKE UP [/quote]
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Video camcorder costs 300 to repair. That’s a bit much for an item repair. And silly that picture frames and vases also need repair. I’ve since stopped using the video camcorder when doing events. It’s so not worth it to use it for any interactions.
    Izzy shop. I’ve learned that saving 150 fashion tokens is still not enough to get an item to your liking. And Izzy often rerolls to the exact same item he just presented. It’s ridiculous. It’s such a hard and long grind just to use his shop that I’ve basically given up in that feature of the game.

Giving up on a feature of the game limits enjoyment and soon enough the game lacks enough depth and entertainment because this and that is no longer usable.
    Luxuriously lush tapestry— please fix.

Item is a wall object but can’t floor objects under it. So when using this item, the entire wall pretty much as to be barren. Sims already stand a few spaces away when interacting with the tapestry, but it’s still considered blocked and red footprint when trying to place an item under it. Kinda kills the item.
    Make izzy items unisex. After putting on a pride theme, at least make izzy items allowed to cross both genders. This would also alleviate the annoyance of expensive rerolls for items that can’t even be worn because of gender norms and gender restrictions.
  • jenn789hyukjenn789hyuk Posts: 8 New Member
    i hope there is a better way to earn more money, like i had done all the career, hobby and relation story and i don't feel like replay them. waiting for quest cost me forever...so hopefully they will consider my comment :disappointed:
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I honestly loath this game now after all the updates I give up with it :/ I used to love it before the baby and marriage quests came then it alk went down hill