Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHAT BASE GAME SIM ARE YOU? Quiz...

13...Next

Comments

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited July 2019
    Summer Holiday.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    I don't need to take this quiz to know I'm Bob Pancakes.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Apparently I'm Mortimer Goth, that explains the mustache and the wrinkles then!
  • Jultan3Jultan3 Posts: 4 New Member
    You got: Bob Pancakes
    Slob, Gloomy, Loner? They may be Bob's traits, but you are so much more! Look at the bright side: Bob Pancakes is an integral part of The Sims franchise! Like Bob, you are a loveable and relatable person who is never in too much trouble.

Pretty accurate! :D
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

Slob, Gloomy, Loner? They may be Bob's traits, but you are so much more! Look at the bright side: Bob Pancakes is an integral part of The Sims franchise! Like Bob, you are a loveable and relatable person who is never in too much trouble.

:D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    "You got: Nancy Landgraab
    Ambitious, Snob and Materialistic may not sound like the best traits, but it simply means you like the best! Nothing wrong with that! The wife of a wealthy land owner, Nancy has climbed to the top without having to step on too many heads: that's certainly a trait to be proud of!"

But wait? Isn't that a mistake. Isn't Nancy the original Landgraab? And when Geoffrey married to her he took HER last name. So she is the og wealthy land owner, not Geoffrey?
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    You got: Vivian Lewis
    Foodie, Family Oriented and Cheerful. Vivian Lewis is a sweet, kind and caring family woman who can never say no if someone asks for help. Just like her, you're always there to help others. A bad word will never pass anothers lips about your family in your presence, because you're fiercly loyal.

That's awesome. The Spencer-Kim-Lewis family is actually one of my favs in the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    You got: Summer Holiday
    Cheerful, Active and Outgoing. You have a small, tight nit group of friends who you would do anything for. However, perhaps there are some love traingles within that group? Only time will truly tell. Like Summer, you know what you want and how to get it, but also have no problem sharing those gains with those you love.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It was hard to pick which EP I would make, because I like several ideas. But I went with Gothic Victorian Time Travel because we've never had that before and it would be interesting to play out. :smiley:

I also got Vivian Lewis:
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/oliviacait15/what-base-game-sim-are-you-dx3r8x203r?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy&quiz_result=122935636_368450879#122935636
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

So I guess despite the last question I answered "family oriented" it just went ahead and gave me "slob".

Nothing wrong with Bob - only Eliza. I guess as long as the cops don't start asking on her whereabouts (or start digging in the garden), everything SHOULD BE ok... right? ...
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Mortimer Goth, but I'm not sure I relate.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I also got 122 Hakim House for some reason.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I've had fun with your quizzes. I am Mortimer Goth, which I'm fine with ... but for some reason I'm living at Landgraab Mansion? I don't know how my answers matched me there, lol.

Cosy, Quiet, Joey & Chandler, Vintage Glamor, Chef's Kitchen (maybe?) ... is it near a museum? Not the one I'd expect. I don't think Morty would like it too much either, lol.

But like I said, I had fun taking them. Thanks :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • HannaSarasHannaSaras Posts: 25 Member
    Great quiz! I got Liberty Lee.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I'm like Vivian Lewis, should live in the BFF home and my soulmate is Don Lothario. LOL