Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs with Occult Sims

I tried to post this in the help center instead; but couldn't so I will post this here.

There are some bugs with occult sims, especially vampires. Vampires are no longer able to do preform dark meditation and control emotions and not only that, I was told that hybrids are not possible but a vampire bit one of my mermaid sims to transform them which I heard the interaction shouldn't be possible and now my sim is stuck in that phase before the transformation is complete and it has been days. I don't know what to do.

I pretty sure the new linking for occult sims broke them and it would be nice if you fix this quickly please as it is affecting a big part of the game play. Thank you.

Comments

• MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    All we can do is wait for the next patch. It's broken in the code when they added swimming in oceans for Island Paradise/Living/Whatever.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I tried to post this in the help center instead; but couldn't so I will post this here.

There are some bugs with occult sims, especially vampires. Vampires are no longer able to do preform dark meditation and control emotions and not only that, I was told that hybrids are not possible but a vampire bit one of my mermaid sims to transform them which I heard the interaction shouldn't be possible and now my sim is stuck in that phase before the transformation is complete and it has been days. I don't know what to do.

I pretty sure the new linking for occult sims broke them and it would be nice if you fix this quickly please as it is affecting a big part of the game play. Thank you.

Use moodlet solver reward potion to remove the moodlet related to vampire transformation.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    I saw in another thread that you found your way to Answers HQ, @XxAirixX - that's where bug reports belong on so I'm going to close this one now.
    Leaving a link for anyone experiencing bugs related to vampires: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/m-p/3445209#V
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top