Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAs speed up?

Okay so my laptop is a great gaming laptop (i5, GTX 1050 4 GB) 8 g ram etc. my only lag issue is cas with the gaming lagging a bit loading all the outfits. Are there any mods or ways to speed this up?

Comments

• Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited July 2019
    Nraas master controller gives you an option to use a collapsed view of CAS items. So instead of one suit displaying all of it's color options for you to choose from, it shows the first image only, and you can select the others from the window you edit colors and patterns with.

If you already have MC click on a computer and go to nraas>master controller>settings>CAS>Show in compact form (there are a few options). I show compact for everything it offers, it helps a lot!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Linamints wrote: »
    Nraas master controller gives you an option to use a collapsed view of CAS items. So instead of one suit displaying all of it's color options for you to choose from, it shows the first image only, and you can select the others from the window you edit colors and patterns with.

If you already have MC click on a computer and go to nraas>master controller>settings>CAS>Show in compact form (there are a few options). I show compact for everything it offers, it helps a lot!

Thank you ! I will try this