Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

“Nintendo Switch”(Good News!)

JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
People keep telling me that port from PS4 or Xbox is bad. Some say switch too weak.(I very disagree on). Some said it will work. & I came basically come to a conclusion just forget the sims 4. All I am doing is causing drama & war over this.
Their nevertheless apologizes to people who think I’m silencing their opinions. I’m not silencing your opinions I just want u to put your opinions in more of a nicer way so people like me don’t get offended.

Maybe the switch deserves it’s on inclusive sims game. Much similar to sims 4 but different & more fun. (^o^)

(No sims moblie)Too expensive. not enough freedom. Too much task!

Edited to remove inappropriate language, do not bypass the profanity filter please ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• AddamsFamilyAddamsFamily Posts: 151 Member
    Im confused by your post. What are you causing war and drama over? How is the Sims weak on PS4?
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Im confused by your post. What are you causing war and drama over? How is the Sims weak on PS4?

This user has made at least 2 other threads like this insisting the Switch is capable of running the Sims 4, despite all the articles they have been shown showing it really isn't, as they believe the dock gives it some kind of magic power, and that we are just saying it all to upset them. Even when a SimGuru said they were unsure it would even be possible, but they keep making threads asking people to agree and not offend them.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16985568
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16988778

Just two of the other forum posts made, all the comments are either supporting it or respectfully pointing out why it wouldn't work, but this user keeps saying we are offending them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Maybe you just need another direct ;)

The Sims Game
  • JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    @SoniaSimmer if u say so lol
  • Topher8907Topher8907 Posts: 10 New Member
    Sorry to say but it really is too big for the switch. The switch cannot handle all of the things even the console ports can. Have you seen what the switch port does to WWE 2k19? It'd horrible. You literally can't play the game. And Maxis isn't going to put time into making a separate game for the switch either. That's the whole reason they made the sims 4 the way it is anyway, to be more compatible with consoles. The switch just first have the power the x box or playstation does
  • Madelyn221Madelyn221 Posts: 5 New Member
    I dont really understand why it wouldnt work? If the switch can do games like Doom and Skyrim and hell even 2k19 I'm not really seeing the point of "its too big" i understand there isnt a lot of space on it but you can always get a bigger memory card especially for people who only have digital games.
  • glm345glm345 Posts: 14 New Member
    If anything I would say the Switch deserves a Spore game.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    maybe it could get the legacy edition of the game I think a lot of people would enjoy it on the go or maybe sims mobile I would like both on there
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    @comicsforlife some mobile is terrible..U know u are wrong for even suggested that lol...
  • LilMustache71LilMustache71 Posts: 1 New Member
    @Topher8907 bull 🐸🐸🐸🐸. My moms peace of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 can run it just fine. So why would it be able to run on there
  • llamaking88llamaking88 Posts: 21 Member
    EA is not at all interested in putting their games on the switch.