Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is there a feedback section if our ideas are barely, if ever, implemented?

DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Over the many years that I've been a member of this forum, after EVERY expansion had been released, I always see things that are missing that I feel should have been added. As I've said many times over the many years, players have far better ideas than the actual devs do.

Players have been asking for features such as cars and magic to be implemented from the start, yet we see nothing. Instead, we get a, in my humble opinion, cruddy expansion pack, Strangeville, which you would assume might feature things such as witches and magic. Nope. Instead, it's about sims spazzing out due to some giant plant. 4th grade theatre at my niece's school had a better story-line. Zero replay factor.

While I feel like this most recent expansion pack is a great one (see! I'm capable of praise when I feel like the devs have done something in our favor instead of their own) but, once again, it's a pale imitation of Sims 3: Island Paradise. In that game, you could actually go underwater and explore caves and such. No such luck here. You'd think that as the Sims games evolve, we would get to experience newer and better things. Newer, yes, but better? Not by a long shot. Sims 4 had my ire from the start, as I feel like, as a player, I was teased with the promises of a world like Sims 3, and had expected something even better. How foolish of me. Which leads me to another point.

Players have been asking for bigger worlds and bigger lots. We want a 64x64 lot that we don't have to sacrifice a park for. We want more things to do in this game, and a far more interesting map screen. Speaking for myself, I want to see more houses with more townies. But due to the fact that map navigation is so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 poor, harkening back to Sims 2, even if such a thing were implemented, damage had been done. We could have so many lots, but the loading screens kill would kill any enjoyment of it.

In Sims 3, you were part of a collective of individuals who lived their lives, going through the motions of their day. I remember mods and stuff were implemented to allow them to have more personality, such as buying and selling items, moving, etc. You could sit in a chair on your front lawn and see Sims visiting each other, jogging to the park, etc.

In the Sims 4, you're a world of one, separated by loading screens and lots that are a call-back to the Sims 2, where you are unable to access anything else other than the lot you're currently visiting.

I believe I've read somewhere that it was due to hardware improvements and accessibility for players who may not have optimal systems. I call bull. I think it was either due to a)sheer laziness on the part of the devs, or b)a new team, or c)possibly both. As games evolve, as technology evolves, gamers demand and deserve to have a better version of a game. Sims 2 improved on what Sims 1 offered, with Sims 3 outshining both in many ways. For me, Sims 4 is somewhere between Sims 1 and Sims 2. Sims 3 will always be the best Sims game out there, due to the sheer amount of things that the player could do, some of which were offered above. I do not believe I was a fan of the Open for business-esque content that Sims 3 created and feel that Sims 2: OFB had a much better system, certainly a LOT better than Sims 4 could ever aspire to be, but it made up for it in all sorts of ways. Which is why I wish we had received a reboot of Sims 3 instead of a brand new game in Sims 4 where:

a) There aren't any cars (and please don't give me the bs story about not needing to drive anywhere, Sims 2 had them just fine)
b) We can't even be a chef or a host in our own restaurants
c) We are still waiting for magic content, and instead we get a giant plant and seizing Sims
d) The jobs that Townies and other sims have seem far more interesting than the ones that we have. Part-Time work? Why can't we be a Yoga Instructor or a Masseuse? It wouldn't have to be the moon and the stars, just teaching a bloody class or massaging a few Sims.
e) Where is Sims 4 University?
f) Content is being created based on ideas that Devs have, not what we actually ask for. They do not seem willing to create content that utilizes both what they want to do and what we, as players, ask for. Wouldn't kill them, and please, don't tell me that anyone really asked for a giant plant monster. Yay, a military career. But a plant monster? Let's just say I never play Strangetown, and only bought the EP for the Military role.
g) I don't recall being invited to a party.
h) Devs do NOT realize how badly the active careers need to be remade, especially Detective and Doctor!! How the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 can we gather clues about what a suspect is wearing if they are wearing cold weather or hot weather attire? At the very least, have the bloody clues change to reflect! Also, why the heck are the SAME EXACT SIMS always the ones getting sick? Either the Feng's are hypochondriacs or something is very wrong here. Fix this. It isn't too bloody hard to create a sense of randomness, is it?

The way that things are going now, I have zero hopes for Sims 5. The Sims 4 isn't a terrible game, if it were, I wouldn't care enough to complain about it, but I feel like the Devs have implemented some really horrid features, such as world map navigation. You can make a pretty map, but please don't make it boring. Even Sims 2 maps had more lots provided.

So let me just ask straight:

Why do the Devs NEVER implement what we want, but only what they think we want? Additionally, would it be super difficult to create a World Pack that had a least ONE bloody world where you had more lots to visit and use? Obviously, I'm not seeking perfection as I'm sure it would be difficult to remove loading screens within a few months from the game to make such a thing as enjoyable as it could be, but it would show that the Devs are actually listening to what we request.

Comments

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    *shrugs in confusion*
    nnw1nA4.gif
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    I absolutely love that responses! Spot on!
    edited June 2019
    What I cannot forgive is the fact that the devs seem to implement content.. Then abandon updating it.

Good luck playing as a Doctor or Detective. Why? In addition to all that I stated above:
    a) Equipment are being used by Sims who exist only to impede your progress.
    b) Despite having 'co-workers', you seem to be doing most of the work.

The doctor career in particular is horrible because... Too many patients, not enough beds, not enough doctors.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

2. One said dog houses are immoral..no dog houses.

4. One said they love pet clothes, so therefore, tons of pet clothes in a stuff pack for more money after the EP of pet clothes.

I would have an ineresting argue with them about this because for me pet clothes are way more immoral than dog houses. But maybe is just me!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Probably to give off the illusion that they care.
  • PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    I'm just waiting to see if the Legacy Edition is left with all of its bugs when 32bit support ends. Sims 3's endgame all over again. They did say on the FAQ that the Legacy Edition won't get "content updates" which includes future bug fixes.

Bugs upon bugs, new content breaking old content or not integrating with it, choppy coding, memory leaks, errors upon errors upon errors. They should have fixed it all as they went along because it will reach a point where there will be too much to do, too much to take into account, and fixing it all will be a gargantuan task.

Release now, fix later, only they don't actually fix it later.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    If that legacy patch ever makes it into an update, first they said Strangerville was going to be the last pack to support 32-bit then they pushed it back to Island living, how far back are they going to push it? Realm of Magic? Moschino? Maybe not till after Expansion pack 15?

Maybe they are working on getting the bugs fixed for legacy players and that's why it's been delayed but I am starting to doubt that that legacy patch will ever really make to consumers.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2019
    The following is a reaction to the Fengs. AHAHAHa ;) . Sorry, I was laughing hysterically about them always being sick. Not at you but with you instead of crying. That has been my experience with GTW also. Tick tock, tick tock, the mouse ran up the clock, and still there are bugs with the detective career, I just read the same dang bug here today. The player had somehow reached level six, (astonishing it even half works now) but the existing bug of not being able to find the suspect at the station, after the APB was issued, never mind how hard it is for the game to generate the right suspect to arrest to begin with since three years ago and the CL pack was released. That's how long those two bugs have been popping up. :s I will not buy one more thing (and haven't) until it is fixed correctly, and if I ever install Seasons they also better not be wearing coats or fix the dang clues. Hospital, cure one back in five minutes to go through it again. Shallow. See them outside they aren't sick if you didn't get to them that day. See them at hospital back for the tenth time.

Why do devs never implement what we want? Well, what they want is more important.

1. General Manager stated she couldn't understand what in the world players would build on a 64x64 lot. Been with Maxis since TS2. Are you kidding?

3. One is a foodie, so lots and lots of food! Woot, yay, never mind gameplay we need pixelated food.

3.2 One said they are proud of the fact choices Sims can walk through or 'clip' objects and or other Sims and don't regret their choice with removing the block.

4. One said they love pet clothes, so therefore, tons of pet clothes in a stuff pack for more money after the EP of pet clothes.

5. One said they love collecting in real life...yes, sure, why not, but do people just collect stuff found under rocks? Shallow

6. One said they think the Sim pc is the best thing eva, since so many things can be done on a pc...real reason saves money on a new and different object or activity. Just reuse the same animation for everything on the same old pc. Why not...cheaper. Just add another task on the pie menu. $2 cost.

7. One said all forums are trash and doesn't read them.

8. One said lounge chairs are hard and expensive. Let them eat cake?

9. And the best one of all, Now that they have the big EPs out of the way (Seasons and C&D) they can add what they wanted to do. So, there you are..the devs build a game for themselves.

What I put in bold resumes exactly what I think. Simmers have been saying years and years ago that in the sims 4 the sims are shallow, lackluster personalities, traits, emotions, reactions, behaviours, relations etc. They are all the same. Instead of this, cars, burglars or all things we are asking for what do they give us? A bunch of new clothes/objects! Can't they understand that what we want is gameplay?

The one saying : oh we don't want doghouses cause it's outdated? I don't care, it's a game, as a player I want it so give it to me! The excuse was : In my city I barely see people with doghouses. Hmm, let me just say that I know more people with doghouses in their garden than people with giant telescope in their garden!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The following is a reaction to the Fengs. AHAHAHa ;) . Sorry, I was laughing hysterically about them always being sick. Not at you but with you instead of crying. That has been my experience with GTW also. Tick tock, tick tock, the mouse ran up the clock, and still there are bugs with the detective career, I just read the same dang bug here today. The player had somehow reached level six, (astonishing it even half works now) but the existing bug of not being able to find the suspect at the station, after the APB was issued, never mind how hard it is for the game to generate the right suspect to arrest to begin with since three years ago and the CL pack was released. That's how long those two bugs have been popping up. :s I will not buy one more thing (and haven't) until it is fixed correctly, and if I ever install Seasons they also better not be wearing coats or fix the dang clues. Hospital, cure one back in five minutes to go through it again. Shallow. See them outside they aren't sick if you didn't get to them that day. See them at hospital back for the tenth time.

Why do devs never implement what we want? Well, what they want is more important.

1. General Manager stated she couldn't understand what in the world players would build on a 64x64 lot. Been with Maxis since TS2. Are you kidding?

3. One is a foodie, so lots and lots of food! Woot, yay, never mind gameplay we need pixelated food.

3.2 One said they are proud of the fact choices Sims can walk through or 'clip' objects and or other Sims and don't regret their choice with removing the block.

5. One said they love collecting in real life...yes, sure, why not, but do people just collect stuff found under rocks? Shallow

6. One said they think the Sim pc is the best thing eva, since so many things can be done on a pc...real reason saves money on a new and different object or activity. Just reuse the same animation for everything on the same old pc. Why not...cheaper. Just add another task on the pie menu. $2 cost.

9. And the best one of all, Now that they have the big EPs out of the way (Seasons and C&D) they can add what they wanted to do. So, there you are..the devs build a game for themselves.

What I put in bold resumes exactly what I think. Simmers have been saying years and years ago that in the sims 4 the sims are shallow, lackluster personalities, traits, emotions, reactions, behaviours, relations etc. They are all the same. Instead of this, cars, burglars or all things we are asking for what do they give us? A bunch of new clothes/objects! Can't they understand that what we want is gameplay?

The one saying : oh we don't want doghouses cause it's outdated? I don't care, it's a game, as a player I want it so give it to me! The excuse was : In my city I barely see people with doghouses. Hmm, let me just say that I know more people with doghouses in their garden than people with giant telescope in their garden!

Shh, don't bust Bubble World, they may realize there's other people out here with dog houses with built in a/c, thermal walls, and rain proof roof so they can play out in the garden and get away from stale apartment or indoor air. Which is more polluted than the outdoors.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    edited June 2019
    You guys are awesome, and I love your responses!

The Legacy edition seems like a massive slap in the face to people who actually have 32-bit systems and are far more loyal to this game than I am.

[Removed - CM]
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
    But let me just say that there is a reason that I play with Aging off.

How thoughtful of the Devs to prevent Townies from hooking up and having children outside of your control. When the last member of the Goth family dies and you haven't actively hooked up with any of the members, that's it. They're dead.

That to me is incredibly unforgivable and will always make Sims 4 inferior in my eyes.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I believe I've read somewhere that it was due to hardware improvements and accessibility for players who may not have optimal systems. I call bull. I think it was either due to a)sheer laziness on the part of the devs, or b)a new team, or c)possibly both. As games evolve, as technology evolves, gamers demand and deserve to have a better version of a game. Sims 2 improved on what Sims 1 offered, with Sims 3 outshining both in many ways. For me, Sims 4 is somewhere between Sims 1 and Sims 2. Sims 3 will always be the best Sims game out there

Sims 4 has all those loading screens because they reused the engine of a scrapped online multiplayer game called Sims Olympus. Online games have limitations and that‘s why Sims 4 has those limitations.

You can read more on that here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_Olympus
    a256aFi.gif
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

ummhmm yep that list pretty much sums it up.

They also spend a lot of time tweeting and only listening to positive feedback.

I also think the game changers program is flawed because they don't have enough critical people in it. It is a paid to play and influence others to buy program. I also love when I hear a game changer notice something messed up. "Huh I don't know why that is happening, *laugh*, anyway moving on to the next "great" feature. You can't fix anything when you are in denial and you are paying others to deny the problems too. Half of the bugs I have seen in the expansion were found within the hour. None of them saw this playing this game at least 3 days before release and spoke about it in their videos? It definitely makes me question their reviews and reminded me that they are just extra marketing from EA.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited June 2019
    Who needs feedback from players when you got the game changer program? Amirite, uptop! 350 color swatches for doors is priority #1!
    *Everyone at the managing department tables high fives both hands with each other*

If they really knew how to spent their stradegies wisely, *coughs: not repeating mistakes adresses over and over by the players*, then maybe I would have some initiative to post some feedback (although most of it are requested by others already, so...)

NNpYlHF.jpg
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Over the many years that I've been a member of this forum, after EVERY expansion had been released, I always see things that are missing that I feel should have been added. As I've said many times over the many years, players have far better ideas than the actual devs do.

Players have been asking for features such as cars and magic to be implemented from the start, yet we see nothing. Instead, we get a, in my humble opinion, cruddy expansion pack, Strangeville, which you would assume might feature things such as witches and magic. Nope. Instead, it's about sims spazzing out due to some giant plant. 4th grade theatre at my niece's school had a better story-line. Zero replay factor.

While I feel like this most recent expansion pack is a great one (see! I'm capable of praise when I feel like the devs have done something in our favor instead of their own) but, once again, it's a pale imitation of Sims 3: Island Paradise. In that game, you could actually go underwater and explore caves and such. No such luck here. You'd think that as the Sims games evolve, we would get to experience newer and better things. Newer, yes, but better? Not by a long shot. Sims 4 had my ire from the start, as I feel like, as a player, I was teased with the promises of a world like Sims 3, and had expected something even better. How foolish of me. Which leads me to another point.

Players have been asking for bigger worlds and bigger lots. We want a 64x64 lot that we don't have to sacrifice a park for. We want more things to do in this game, and a far more interesting map screen. Speaking for myself, I want to see more houses with more townies. But due to the fact that map navigation is so plum poor, harkening back to Sims 2, even if such a thing were implemented, damage had been done. We could have so many lots, but the loading screens kill would kill any enjoyment of it.

In Sims 3, you were part of a collective of individuals who lived their lives, going through the motions of their day. I remember mods and stuff were implemented to allow them to have more personality, such as buying and selling items, moving, etc. You could sit in a chair on your front lawn and see Sims visiting each other, jogging to the park, etc.

In the Sims 4, you're a world of one, separated by loading screens and lots that are a call-back to the Sims 2, where you are unable to access anything else other than the lot you're currently visiting.

I believe I've read somewhere that it was due to hardware improvements and accessibility for players who may not have optimal systems. I call bull. I think it was either due to a)sheer laziness on the part of the devs, or b)a new team, or c)possibly both. As games evolve, as technology evolves, gamers demand and deserve to have a better version of a game. Sims 2 improved on what Sims 1 offered, with Sims 3 outshining both in many ways. For me, Sims 4 is somewhere between Sims 1 and Sims 2. Sims 3 will always be the best Sims game out there, due to the sheer amount of things that the player could do, some of which were offered above. I do not believe I was a fan of the Open for business-esque content that Sims 3 created and feel that Sims 2: OFB had a much better system, certainly a LOT better than Sims 4 could ever aspire to be, but it made up for it in all sorts of ways. Which is why I wish we had received a reboot of Sims 3 instead of a brand new game in Sims 4 where:

a) There aren't any cars (and please don't give me the plum story about not needing to drive anywhere, Sims 2 had them just fine)
    c) We are still waiting for magic content, and instead we get a giant plant and seizing Sims
    d) The jobs that Townies and other sims have seem far more interesting than the ones that we have. Part-Time work? Why can't we be a Yoga Instructor or a Masseuse? It wouldn't have to be the moon and the stars, just teaching a bloody class or massaging a few Sims.
    f) Content is being created based on ideas that Devs have, not what we actually ask for. They do not seem willing to create content that utilizes both what they want to do and what we, as players, ask for. Wouldn't kill them, and please, don't tell me that anyone really asked for a giant plant monster. Yay, a military career. But a plant monster? Let's just say I never play Strangetown, and only bought the EP for the Military role.
    h) Devs do NOT realize how badly the active careers need to be remade, especially Detective and Doctor!! How the plum can we gather clues about what a suspect is wearing if they are wearing cold weather or hot weather attire? At the very least, have the bloody clues change to reflect! Also, why the heck are the SAME EXACT SIMS always the ones getting sick? Either the Feng's are hypochondriacs or something is very wrong here. Fix this. It isn't too bloody hard to create a sense of randomness, is it?

The way that things are going now, I have zero hopes for Sims 5. The Sims 4 isn't a terrible game, if it were, I wouldn't care enough to complain about it, but I feel like the Devs have implemented some really horrid features, such as world map navigation. You can make a pretty map, but please don't make it boring. Even Sims 2 maps had more lots provided.

Why do the Devs NEVER implement what we want, but only what they think we want? Additionally, would it be super difficult to create a World Pack that had a least ONE bloody world where you had more lots to visit and use? Obviously, I'm not seeking perfection as I'm sure it would be difficult to remove loading screens within a few months from the game to make such a thing as enjoyable as it could be, but it would show that the Devs are actually listening to what we request.

I was just recently told that it wouldn‘t make much sense to post here anymore since the Guru‘s are too busy scrolling Twitter and hardly read feedbacks here anymore. Maybe that‘s why.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

Players have been asking for bigger worlds and bigger lots. We want a 64x64 lot that we don't have to sacrifice a park for. We want more things to do in this game, and a far more interesting map screen. Speaking for myself, I want to see more houses with more townies. But due to the fact that map navigation is so plum poor, harkening back to Sims 2, even if such a thing were implemented, damage had been done. We could have so many lots, but the loading screens kill would kill any enjoyment of it.

a) There aren't any cars (and please don't give me the plum story about not needing to drive anywhere, Sims 2 had them just fine)
    h) Devs do NOT realize how badly the active careers need to be remade, especially Detective and Doctor!! How the plum can we gather clues about what a suspect is wearing if they are wearing cold weather or hot weather attire? At the very least, have the bloody clues change to reflect! Also, why the heck are the SAME EXACT SIMS always the ones getting sick? Either the Feng's are hypochondriacs or something is very wrong here. Fix this. It isn't too bloody hard to create a sense of randomness, is it?

I was just recently told that it wouldn‘t make much sense to post here anymore since the Guru‘s are too busy scrolling Twitter and hardly read feedbacks here anymore. Maybe that‘s why.

Eh, this forum has always been a dumping ground which the developers avoided. It wasn’t like they came around here early on, they were too busy trying to hide the game’s flaws to interact with us here and that’s just what has became easiest for them over time.
  • AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    edited June 2019
    Pet's clothes are awful! Never use it, for me it is more cruel than doghouses. The doghouses might be useful for pets, who want to rest in garden instead back home. Pet's clothes remind me rich ladies with little dogs in their bags or silly little girls, who playing with their pets making them princesses! The animal is happy for sure, good example for kids, who playing TS4. :/

Honestly, I do not need cars, open worlds, I need more traits, attraction system, Sims with personalities and whims, because I wan't to play instead of "click, and lets see what happened"! Omg, I saw games like this for free, on my mobile phone! :D

You're right with Strangeville, this expansion is a joke. RPG level hard, seriously? I planned to make a screen shot, but I do not even recognized, when my plant were dead. :D emotions like on mushroom hunting. :D
    Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member

An amazing post. All those devs need to be fired. Please, EA, sell the Sims franchise to a company that will develop a new, interesting, modern-looking game that is relatively bug- and clip-free. Because you obviously don't want to.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    We did get lounge chairs so they do listen. Know what else they listened too? During the Sims 3's times there was a list of stuff for toddlers one of those things was a suggestion for me for a sippy cup instead of a baby bottle as it was during Sims 3. For babies there's breastfeeding unlike Sims 2 and 3.. so they do listen eventually.. You want magic- it's coming in Realm of Magic.

You OP, presumbly never played Sims 2 since there were also loading screens just to get to another NEIGHBOURHOOD.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    Babies are still confined to their cribs, though. Bare that in mind. We can't pick them up and carry them anywhere unlike TS2 and TS3.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited July 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »

You OP, presumbly never played Sims 2 since there were also loading screens just to get to another NEIGHBOURHOOD.

Yes but the game-play and the Sims animation were more and much more fun. I wouldn‘t mind the loading screens if at least the rest were better and not taking everything away from the game.

ETA:
    I’m a Simmer since 2004. What bothers me the most is that they left out most every detailed animations from previous games which was one of the reasons why I fell in Love with my pixel people. It was so cute to see a couple sleeping and holding hands. In Sims4 they are laying there like strangers and those exaggerated dream noises really annoy me.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    What I cannot forgive is the fact that the devs seem to implement content.. Then abandon updating it.

Good luck playing as a Doctor or Detective. Why? In addition to all that I stated above:
    a) Equipment are being used by Sims who exist only to impede your progress.
    b) Despite having 'co-workers', you seem to be doing most of the work.

The doctor career in particular is horrible because... Too many patients, not enough beds, not enough doctors.

I don't even play careers, wash, rinse, repeat, is not my idea of fun.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    While I disagree with some of it (I mean, you are getting a magic pack soon and Strangerville is one of my favourite packs, and Sims 4 has my favourite game play of the series), I do wish they would come on the forums and interact with us far more often than they do and give us some updates on what is being worked on. Even if they don't tell us what packs will be released ahead, it'd be nice to have an idea about what bug fixes etc are being worked on for patches and stuff.

They seem to be listening a LITTLE more lately and I hope that will expand to better communication soon.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited July 2019
    They seem to be listening a LITTLE more lately and I hope that will expand to better communication soon.
    My favorite part when they always promise to improve it, but either they keep it as a false word (don't wanna bother with it) or don't know how and just agonizingly fail at the PR.
    NNpYlHF.jpg