Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    Put children that a removed from houshold by the game into the towni menu. So that the player can put them back into the household.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

For family players, we need a choice in gameplay options to have easy to care for toddlers or as it is now. This way the family can enjoy their toddlers and not avoid having them or regret having them. (easy to care for toddlers needs will go down much slower, and go up much faster in everything, even learning.,) able to get full sleep overnight with needs going now little. they should be able to learn everything much faster. This will enable them to stay as toddlers with the family longer, making a much happier Sim family experience.

Kids and teens should ask to go to the park, library, Movies, Mall or even over to a friend home, On the weekends. without the camera following them.
    Pajama Party Stuff Pack. Kids and teens should be able to have pajama parties on weekends or holidays. should include special snacks and games, also sleep over tents or sleeping bags.

We should get notes from school about a bake sale, Then cook cupcakes or cookies, etc.. for the sale, we could then put them in a bakery box and send them with our child to school on bakery sale day.
    Please bring back report cards and the child running to show a good report card, but hiding a bad report card and the parent finding it in the wash or something.
    ************************************************************************************************************************************

When asking a butler to cook a mean the same menu should pop up that we get when clicking on the fridge as far a what to cook, That way we have a choice of what we or our family will eat, or just ask them to bake a cake same as we can, this is very much needed.
    The Butler or nanny should not take up a seat when needed by family or guest for tv watching or eating.

I want us to have the ability to offer our guest food when we eat, without calling everyone to the meal.
    I would like to announce to the family that dinner or etc.. will be ready soon no more snacking.

Butlers should fill pets food dish when the sims are not home.
    **************************************************************************************************************************************
    We should be able to send our pets outside to play and they stay out a while playing in the yard.
    We need a doggie fire hydrant object that we can put in the yard to show doggies where to poop/pee and not on the porch.

More dog traits, like dog burglar( this pet will go out at night and steal whatever he can find from neighbors, Sometimes the neighbor will catch them and then stop by your home to ask that the item be returned, when the item is too badly damaged you have to pay them money for a new one. then ask the pet not to take things, it is a trait so of course, the dog will not listen. :D
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • hvdiodehvdiode Posts: 13 New Member
    I would love to see more instruments in the game. As to my knowledge we currently only have a violin, guitar, organ and piano.

Was really hoping for a Ukelele in the Island Living expansion or functioning drums, but I hope we get either of the two in the future!
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2019
    Stormsview wrote: »
    worst the sleep animation in the lounge chair, only animates your head to one side hahaha like you just died, sad, but
    funny hehe.

Please fix this, please do not make us wait years.

I so agree with you on the sleeping animation lol.
    Plus not everyone sleeps/dies with an open mouth lol.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Kaylen34 wrote: »

This and an extra wide (3 sim bed) awesome.

I can't imagine this working with TS4 pathing system.

If it came with the ability of a toddler to get a cuddle from parents in the middle of it I'd got for the idea! It would need a lot of pathings system changes as you say.

Yes, this was what I meant. I think I posted in the forums before. I also have sims with the player trait and well... it's not unrealistic to have this option.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    A FUNCTIONING Off the grid lot trait. The trait needs to be completely overhauled to allow all bathtubs, allow CLEANING of things that we are allowed to use, and a lot more things.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    A FUNCTIONING Off the grid lot trait. The trait needs to be completely overhauled to allow all bathtubs, allow CLEANING of things that we are allowed to use, and a lot more things.

All bathtubs? How would you even get the water? No plumbing in off the grid.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

How about a functioning well? Rain could replish the water. Sims could carry buckets of water from well to the tube, sink, laundry washing bin--problem solved if this could be added to game. Back yard or roof solar panels. Camp toilet that can be emptied. Off the grid stays the same just a little added features to the gameplay.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »

How about a functioning well? Rain could replish the water. Sims could carry buckets of water from well to the tube, sink, laundry washing bin--problem solved if this could be added to game. Back yard or roof solar panels. Camp toilet that can be emptied. Off the grid stays the same just a little added features to the gameplay.

We do have a nefarious Wishing Well that came in Romantic Garden. I think if people have it on the lot it should allow limited water use. We could also use a water pump if the devs are inclined to create one.
    #Team Occult
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Gee I don't know. By the same way the Egyptians and the Greeks and the Vikings got their tubs filled? Bathtubs have existed for thousands of years without plumbing. That said I'd like to amend my statement: All bathtubs without jets or showers.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Turn on/off option. Ability to turn off:
    1. festival outfits/situational outfits (Spend a lot of time dressing every Sim in my world and townie)
    2. Aliens
    3. Ghosts
    4. Bar Nights with Aliens, Ghosts, Bears, Knights
    5. Townie spawning. (I only want to see the Sims and townies I’ve created. I’ve replaced every townie that pops up and they still keep coming. I have large families in every household. So, I don’t get this EA). Can't the game just use one of the townies or Sims in the game. I've got hundreds.
    6. Random Sims showing up when I have a party at the bar—who invited these Sims. LOL.
    7. Sick pets walking around town; that is just sad. Thank goodness I don’t see this in Sulani.

Not interested in the mod MC Command Center either. I’ve gotten used to deleting Townies. The Sims would truly be Happy Simming if I could turn these things off.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Gee I don't know. By the same way the Egyptians and the Greeks and the Vikings got their tubs filled? Bathtubs have existed for thousands of years without plumbing. That said I'd like to amend my statement: All bathtubs without jets or showers.

I think they should just update option to "fill" tubs etc with water which you would have to gather from well or stream or something or use money to "buy" it like we have with fridge and food

this could also add some other things to buy to use while in tub like "add petals" or whatever

also it be nice if evil sims could mess with the well and cause some... disasters

id really like some more old style tubs and maybe there could be "hot tubs" that are more old style (just so 2 sims can use them really 😅)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Turn on/off option. Ability to turn off:
    1. festival outfits/situational outfits (Spend a lot of time dressing every Sim in my world and townie)
    2. Aliens
    3. Ghosts
    4. Bar Nights with Aliens, Ghosts, Bears, Nights
    5. Townie spawning. (I only want to see the Sims and townies I’ve created. I’ve replaced every townie that pops up and they still keep coming. I have large families in every household. So, I don’t get this EA). Can't the game just use one of the townies or Sims in the game. I've got hundreds.
    6. Random Sims showing up when I have a party at the bar—who invited these Sims. LOL.
    7. Sick pets walking around town; that is just sad. Thank goodness I don’t see this in Sulani.

Not interested in the mod MC Command Center either. I’ve gotten used to deleting Townies. The Sims would truly be Happy Simming if I could turn these things off.

All of this is bugging me also, especially the n:o 1 and for the exact same reasons. Spawning of random townies drives me nuts.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Sims 4 needs the buff cheats back....Yes, I know they got rid of it permanently BUT, they could always make new buff cheats that work after Seasons and Island Living..........it's..possible........
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2019
    I think it would be nice if we had an amusement park for our sims, and also a hover zoom option in the gallery, so we vision impaired Simmers can see the pictures better. Thanks!
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    A trait or something that stops kids continually making a mess....play on computer....gets up makes mess....cleans up....goes outside makes mess....etc,etc...ad infinitum.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    procian wrote: »
    A trait or something that stops kids continually making a mess....play on computer....gets up makes mess....cleans up....goes outside makes mess....etc,etc...ad infinitum.

For this, I think the best would be to just code it so kids don't make a mess unless they have very (at least halfway through) negative manners.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    ok, this is really annoying me now. If one of my sims is watching TV another comes along and changes the channel. please fix this and stop my sims from spamming the kids network and comedy channels. also, I have to remove all radios from the house because my sims spam the radio. so, the entertainment level in my sims house, very low.
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    > @Eldircora said:
    > I love how lounge chairs were added to base game, I just wish you could do things while laying on them, like reading books, using phone, watching tv.
    >
    > I wanted to use cat/dog hangout lot trait for having pets come around and hang out with my sims from time to time, but it turned out all of them are sick, they can get into the house and they make huge mess. I don't really get the point of this trait.
    >
    > Lastly, I wish babies that are crying would wake up at least the people that are sleeping in the same room.

they seemed to wake up my sim but I avoid toddlers and babies in most of my games. maybe your sims are deep sleepers?

Babies never wake up my sims, only toddlers do, they get up and run to the closest bedroom and wake that sim up by crying. Kind of anoying when it's their sibling instead of a parent.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Can we please have more activities for more than one sim to do together?
  • FerlansiaFerlansia Posts: 1 New Member
    Would like to suggest the EA team to look into some of the good things from Sims 2 and Sims 3.

Sims 2:

Different styles of hugging/kisses etc. Basically more interaction options example : (casual hug,romantic hug,squeeze hug, kiss up arm, a small peck, smooches make out etc)

Sims running over and cheering when the kids got good grades/baby is born,marriage etc same for deaths (sims sob on the spot rather than depend on the emotions that triggers the sobbing at a later stage) etc

Able to hold the baby and carry it around

CINEMATICS are awesome (Especially the first time for everything)

Sims reacting to the surrounding more realistically (Shy sims running away when they noticed other sims woohoo/ children crying when parents argue)

Inspiration ups and downs

Visit from the social bunny

Sims 3:

Mermaid island,unicorns,wild horses etc. There are more varieties to the game.

Customizing objects!

Others:

Personalities / horoscope / Interest / Hobbies (Likes and dislikes, turn on and turn offs which can be changed through interactions)

Burglary

Universities, private and public schools

Free build at the neighborhoods,I really like how sim3 you can go crazy with the build modes

Sims 4 is good but do consider adding the good things from the older games into it.

Sims 2 - Gameplay, variety of interactions that the sims feel alive-less robotic,cinematics)
    Sims 3 - Free customizing mode
    Sims 4 - Graphics and Visuals

But having all of that may be very taxing on the game itself but will leave it to you guys to balance it out.
  • Arabelle_AmaraArabelle_Amara Posts: 21 Member
    if possible the height of sims

Sports options
    Tennis, baseball, football, soccer, swimming competitions.

More exercise equipment
    exercise ball
    weight lifting
    bench
    a way to run laps

Split level houses -that work with pools
    much requested since the beginning of sim time!

various types of stairs
    spiral stairs
    curved stairs

curved walls and curved pools

Horses <3
    Other animals for farming would be a nice bonus

Various voices in their singing for diversity. My whitney houstons need some soul to their voice (I don't actually have a Whitney Houston, but I would if she stood out from the rest). ;)

Various types of dancing -
    ballet, tap, jazz, slow

More world varieties

Go to school
    that's similar to Get To Work with their own clique groups and prom.

Disabilities
    crutches and wheelchairs would be good. an additional job as a caretaker would be nice. It would give the hospital some more "life"

Supernatural
    werewolves, zombies, fairies

chores
    mowing, vacuuming, dusting
    janitors and gardeners should be really earning their keep! :)
  • Ruby-QRuby-Q Posts: 4 New Member
    A whole new Alien world. As in; a real liveable, buildable community.

Aliens feel completely non-existent in current gameplay; if you want them you can't just meet them, you have to cheat the game to get the portal/satellite (because, I'm sorry, the scientist career just has so little replay-ability! I can't!) so why not have a whole new pack for players who love them:

It'd be a full sci-fi pack; buildable lots on planet Sixam with a story/narrative that builds on aliens abilities and lore! Maybe they have their own version of a government cover-up, for example? Maybe there's new, special powers/traits to be unlocked by exploring new, secret sci-fi bunkers or ruins?

Also, the pack could increase the rate at which ufo abductions happen to human sims, solving a complaint from those who didn't wish for that patch.

That way it works as a compromise; players who don't want it simply don't have to buy it, while players who do can get a bit more creative?

Additionally:

--Aliens would also happily roam around the streets, no need for a disguise!
    --New 'exotic' cuisine; customise your own meal with the ingredients you've harvested from around town!
    --New clothing and hair options, naturally!
  • LeelathesimLeelathesim Posts: 25 Member
    I would love it if the height of sims could be a thing!

Also up and down everything! All types of stairs, ladders, elevators, and even fireman poles
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    I've mentioned this before.....Get rid of whatever it is that makes sims want to shovel snow and mop puddles when it's raining,and no- none of my sims has the neat trait, this is so freaking annoying it overrides everything your sim is doing...cooking...go and shovel snow...learn a new skill...go and mop puddles etc etc....grrrrr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top