Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a Hair

CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
edited July 2019 in CAS Custom Content
I've been looking for this hair for a while and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it?
uXel9ZJ.png
46zlO2f.png
(sorry for the bad screenshots - they were taken from a video)
fXMaueP.png
Post edited by CatsRule on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Hi! Your pictures won't work as cut and paste from your computer. I would suggest uploading them to imgur and copying the bb code link to your thread. Imgur is a free site.

1. Sign up
    2. Choose "New Post" it's the big green button at the top left (the first page is really busy looking)
    3. Upload your photo
    4. When you hover over your picture you will see "Copy Link" and three dots. Choose the three dots.
    5. From the drop-down choose "Get Share Links"
    6. Copy the BB Code and paste in the comment section for this thread

When you post the comment your picture should appear like this:
    2hUPoh6.png
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    edited June 2019
    The pictures were working fine for me before but then I uploaded them to imgur and they don't work.
    fXMaueP.png
    CatsRule wrote: »
    The pictures were working fine for me before but then I uploaded them to imgur and they don't work.

I can see them if I right click and open in a new tab.
    edited June 2019
    If I am wrong, the quickest way to find out what hair it is, since it's in your game, is to use the Sims 4 Tray Importer. It's super simple. Just download the tray importer and run the installer. Make a Sim with the CC you are looking for, save it to your Library, and close the game. Then open the tray importer, choose your Sim and open the CC tab. It should show the name for all the CC files your Sim is wearing. The download pages are in French but, the Importer itself is in English.

PC version: https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/
    Mac version: https://luniversims.com/files/file/389-sims-4-tray-importer-for-mac/
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hi! Your pictures won't work as cut and paste from your computer. I would suggest uploading them to imgur and copying the bb code link to your thread. Imgur is a free site.

1. Sign up
    2. Choose "New Post" it's the big green button at the top left (the first page is really busy looking)
    3. Upload your photo
    4. When you hover over your picture you will see "Copy Link" and three dots. Choose the three dots.
    5. From the drop-down choose "Get Share Links"
    6. Copy the BB Code and paste in the comment section for this thread

When you post the comment your picture should appear like this:
    2hUPoh6.png

cute puppy you got there bananas :)
    Thank you @gustavowizard!
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Thank you @gustavowizard!

i love dogs, i got a Golden Retriever haha
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    Just a btw - I found the hair! It's the Jilted Lover hair by GrouchyOldSims/coreopsims. I've been looking for it forever and I finally have it!
    fXMaueP.png