Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Video Experiment: A Day in the life of a dog

I recently discovered through the use of a "controllable pets" mod that you can use first person view mode with your pets. This lead to an idea I had to see what it would be like to record a full in-game day (24 hours) from the eyes of a household dog named Bigby and see how everything plays out. There's not really any fancy editing or anything, I just wanted to keep it as simple and untouched as possible, which won't be everyone's cup of tea but that is okay.

Be warned the camera gets a little nuts from time to time as you're not really suppose to be playing this way, so if you're sensitive to quick camera movements keep that in mind.

Anyway, enjoy. Let me know what you think, I don't really have any serious plans for this stuff as I made it on a whim but if I find that people like this kind of thing I can always record more days.

Sims 4 - A Day in the life of a dog

Comments

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Nice. Really creative idea.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    It sounds like a fun idea! If there gets too much dizziness, maybe you can blend in some more static sequence here and there?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SinnoraSinnora Posts: 28 Member
    Cool! And where can I download this mod?
  • Options
    HMKaiserWilhelmIIHMKaiserWilhelmII Posts: 9 New Member
    Awesome
  • Options
    Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    This was really cute! I think you should expand on this idea to tell a story and add some music. Another idea would be to show the dog from the Sims perspective as well. Was cute though :)
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Just watched! Very cool idea and something new! :)