Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reversing Full Site (Solved)

elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
edited June 2019 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I frequently look at the forums on my mobile phone (Android) and a couple of days ago I came across a heading called Full Site.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of poking that heading and the layout was changed to that which you see when accessing the site on a PC. I am now unable to revert back to the smaller mobile phone layout.

Can anyone please tell me how to do this?
Post edited by elanorbreton on

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited June 2019
    @elanorbreton This happened to me once. Does it go back to normal if you "Clear History" (top left menu on Android phone). I cleared all mine and think that worked for me. (might be under Privacy and Security) It gets rid of your search navigation.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Thank you so much <3

Worked a treat!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I prefer to view full site.

Maybe log out and back in again to trigger the former page?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Thank you @king_of_simcity7 but @Simburian already helped me fix it.

Enjoy your weekend!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @elanorbreton My phone logs me out of everything so i always get that log in screen
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited June 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 You might bear "Clear History" in mind if you want to go back to the mobile screen sometime though. You can always go to your favourite view if you want it. I always get the log-in screen on my phone as well but that doesn't have anything to do with @elanorbreton's problem. :)
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    Hello, I'm glad you found a way to solve it, but I thought I'd include this for others who might have the problem too :smile:

If you end up on "full site"/PC view on your phone, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page where you will find blue writing on a small green bar, clicking this will send you back to "mobile view".rljpS7V.jpg
    Awesome! Thank you @Cest_si_Bon - they hid that well :D
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    It took me a while to find it the other day! They should definitely make it more obvious.