Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating game pack. Like the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker in the Sims 2

Remember the Sims 2 there use to have a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker! I wish they would add something in the Sims 4 like a dating app so I can stop the long process of searching for someone for my sims to marry. It could pull Sims from the Gallery to add to the game. That would be so great. What do you guys think? I really just need an easy way for my sims to meet potential partners.

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    MegamiNyx wrote: »
    Remember the Sims 2 there use to have a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker! I wish they would add something in the Sims 4 like a dating app so I can stop the long process of searching for someone for my sims to marry. It could pull Sims from the Gallery to add to the game. That would be so great. What do you guys think? I really just need an easy way for my sims to meet potential partners.

I agree. Grant said he wanted to see an online dating feature. Aside from that though the romance system needs a complete overhaul starting with adding an attraction system of turn ons and turn offs. We need tons of new romantic interactions including slowdancing,a better cuddle on the sofa,hand holding while walking and romance options when sims are in bed. We're getting there though as Island Living added a new kiss in water interaction for the oceans,lakes and pools.

They seem to be skirting a romance themed pack though. I don't know if we'll get one before TS4 is done but yes a Romance Based Gamepack like Find Love for Single Sims could work.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    MegamiNyx wrote: »

I loved the Matchmaker, I used her all the time! I really want her back. When City Living came out, I thought that the "romance guru" was going to be a return of this NPC, and it was a huge disappointment when I found out it was another giant missed opportunity.

I wouldn't mind a "speed dating" event, or a mystical way to find a partner in addition to a blind date app or online feature for our Sims. I don't like all my Sims to use technology. But if we get a way to be matched randomly, I want the game to select both townies and our own played single Sims. I like to create a ton of Sims and have them in all the different regions so I'd like to have a way they could meet or have a chance to hook up through a blind date. I generally don't use Sims that aren't my own, but some premades would be okay.
    #Team Occult
  • MegamiNyxMegamiNyx Posts: 24 Member
    BUMP!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Have you seen this thread:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/937939/love-life-game-pack/p1

It's over in the Ideas Corner of the forum and it has a bunch of interesting ideas and suggestions. Come over and join the discussion if you want to :)