Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@DNARequestTeam , you´re welcome, dear Lissy! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic modern build @BreeMiles love the unique structure :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Hey guys! :smiley: Could you build a 40x30 house for my gay couple sims? I would be very thankful if you could! :smiley: Here are the things I would love for it to have:

1- I want it to be "cabin-like" with the wood walls and floors from "Island Living" since it will be right at the beach!
    2- I want the colors to be any of the light browns, not the dark brown ones, because I've seen some amazing houses in the gallery but the colors of the whole house being very dark brown and grey-ish ruin it for me, they take away the whole summer and beach vibe!
    3- I want it to have 3 bedrooms (NO KIDS BEDROOMS, PLEASE!) and 3 bathrooms, a spa room and a jacuzzi.
    4- I want it to have a pool area in the back, facing the beach.
    5- I want it to have furniture mostly from "Island Living", of course not the spa or other rooms that require other packs, but the bedrooms, bathroons and living room at least.
    6- I don't have the "Vampires" game pack or the "My First Pet", "Bowling", "Toddler" or "Fitness" Stuff Packs, so no itmes from any of those, please!

And... That would be it! xD

Thank you! :smiley:
    Hi, I am new to this and would love to submit a request but am unsure how?

Hi @marioXtremo and @jordynmarie323 !
    You can find how to request here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17085431/#Comment_17085431

Thanks! :smiley: I'll edit my post now! :smile:
    @AIRIS6962 Thank you!

One more thing for @marioXtremo and @jordynmarie323 once you have our request form you can edit your post so that I can use that date. Best to hold your spot in line! :)
    Note: I know that you're super new to the forums @jordynmarie323 so you'll need to create a new post but I'll still honor the date.

Thank you! :smiley: I'm gonna edit my post and let you know when it's done! :smile:
  • marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    There! I edited my post! :smiley:
  • aprilr41aprilr41 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I'm thrilled to have found this thread, thank you for offering! So I happened across this ultra modern house image in a thread on the Sims 4 forums while running a search for island homes, and fell in love with the lines and overall look. The thread is from 2017. I've scoured the gallery for it with no luck. I even contacted one of the thread commenters who had it placed in their game at the time, they couldn't find it either, not in the gallery or their own library. I can only assume it's been taken down at this point, but I would dearly love to have it in my game. And that is where, hopefully, your team comes in! :)

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: aprilr41
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build: Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them.
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 30
    Lot traits: Science Lair, Peace and Quiet, Gnomes
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I would like at least 1 Master bedroom, with attached bathroom, maybe both with all the space available.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 + a powder room (sink & toilet only) on the 1st floor
    Favorite color schemes: White & turquoise/blue shades seems like it would fit very well, maybe with a third accent color.
    Colors you dislike: Orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please!
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Haven't decided yet.
    Link to specific house or plan: imgur.com/2TQFfKd (only the front shown, unfortunately)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? From the pic, it looks like there's a pond outside, and a pool and hot tub inside first floor.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Only if you have questions.
    Additional instructions? This strikes me as a very Tony Stark kind of house, so a lab/science room would be great, along with a study/books/fireplace type room. Thank you!
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I claim this request:

Date: April 19, 2019
    Username: @princess0384
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA Male
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you so much.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Love the architecture and design for A Modern Crave @BreeMiles . Well done! 🤗🌟
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles, A Modern Crave looks fabulous inside and out, love the unique roofing.

@AIRIS6962 , your sim Sean is very handsome!! Love his eyes!

Thank you very much, dear @Sandraelle :kissing_heart:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Sean is very handsome @AIRIS6962 with a beautiful wardrobe that will match his eyes perfectly :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Ooh Airis, Sean looks like he has a lot of personality. Very nice sim. Well done! 🤗🌟

Thank you very much @masajo and @soocoolsim <3<3
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Thank you so much again @AIRIS6962 Sean looks amazing I just downloaded him. ♥
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    There! I edited my post! :smiley:

Thank you so much! You're all set. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @aprilr41 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • aprilr41aprilr41 Posts: 19 Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > @aprilr41 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Awesome, thank you so much! :)
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:TiaBadd
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Tropical
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions):50x50
    Lot traits:
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Nursey/Toddler, Master, Girl, Boy, Butler, Guest
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sulani
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? stocked garden, patio with hottub, fitness room, kids play area outside
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    Hi @TiaBadd I've added your latest to the list. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Sweet Sunny Home is just gorgeous @AIRIS6962 :blush: I love all the awesome little details you created for the interiors, like that cute corner nautical shelf tucked into the arched alcove. So cool B) I have a feeling I might have to borrow that idea :p<3
    Sean is such a handsome guy. Love all the cool outfits you chose for him. <3

Ava Bekker is a gorgeous sim-a-like @BreeMiles. :blush:<3
    A Modern Crave is fabulous. :smile: I love the architecture for the exterior. Gorgeous landscaping and interiors too <3

:blush: Thank you very much, dear @WrathofCath ! <3
    What´s an idea for if one doesn´t share it? ;)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2019
    It's that time again, moving day!
    ~CLOSED~
    Our June thread is now closed. Please join us on our July thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png