Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female-only neighborhood mod?

KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
I was wondering if there was a mod that could turn all of the sims in my game into females or just prevent male sims from spawning. I'm wanting to do a female-only neighborhood, but it's looking impossible at the moment. The only discussion I've seen on this topic is for TS3 from 2011. :/ Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance. :)
aka underapprciatedalien
Origin ID~unhappyeggplant

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Katbagal wrote: »
    I was wondering if there was a mod that could turn all of the sims in my game into females or just prevent male sims from spawning. I'm wanting to do a female-only neighborhood, but it's looking impossible at the moment. The only discussion I've seen on this topic is for TS3 from 2011. :/ Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks in advance. :)

MC Command Center lets you set the population-spawning system to any particular percentage male and female, so you can set it all female. I've never seen a mod that will switch the genders of all existing Sims; I think you'd have to do that household by household in CAS.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    I didn't even think about MC xD Thanks!
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    In addition to spawning new sims, MCCC also has a setting for offspring gender, so you can ensure your ladies only adopt (or conceive, if that's what you want) more girls. Can't have any boys born into that town, now!
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • kefou94kefou94 Posts: 2 New Member
    Dude, I was hoping for the same mod. Only, I want male sims only in my game. I always only play with male sims anyway, and I don't want any female ones in my game. The only solution I have is always delete a sim by using comand center, but new (female) sims return and it bothers me.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    kefou94 wrote: »
    Dude, I was hoping for the same mod. Only, I want male sims only in my game. I always only play with male sims anyway, and I don't want any female ones in my game. The only solution I have is always delete a sim by using comand center, but new (female) sims return and it bothers me.

Use MC Command Center's Population module to set the % of each gender.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    These are the settings you guys want:

MCCC > MC Population > Populating Settings > Percent Male

Set it to 100 for all males generated as townies & 0 for all females.

Same as above but for adoptions

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Adoption Settings > Adoption Percent Male

For babies born in game:

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Offspring Gender

Setting M only make babies born in game
    Setting F only females born in game
    Setting M,F both genders born in game.

• RibbonKittenRibbonKitten Posts: 1 New Member
    What about getting rid of snowy escape male npcs and star wars male npcs? I'm having trouble getting rid of special npcs.