Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question - Floors

What category are the see through floors in? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2019
    First, you must have Get Together, after that, you will find it in Activities and Skills > Creative > There are three of them and they are called;
    Shake and Shimmy Dance Floor - Petite
    Shake and Shimmy Dance Floor - Med
    Shake and Shimmy Dance Floor - Grande

Or you can simply type the above name in the search bar.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I thought they added see through floors with the latest patch, not the dance floors.
  • Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    edited June 2019
    I saw this mentioned in an Island Living guide--maybe Carl's? They're a 'buy' object, not under build/floors. Try sorting your buy objects by the Island Living pack alone & see if you can find it there.

eta: I thought they were an IL object; haven't noticed them in my own game, but I haven't looked either. (I have everything except IL.)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2019
    This I did not know, it looks like I need to get into my game and do some searching.

Correction I just found it.

Type in Crystal Clear in the search bar. You'll need Island Living. It is under Decoration > Misc section
  • Options
    Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you so very much @Tiarella I found it! Yay! I have been looking since yesterday never thinking to do that. It's called crystal clear and six rows down in Island Living sort.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Thank you soooo much guys :)<3
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I am glad I saw this post, I was looking under floors!! Can't wait to use them, now that I know where they are! Thank you so much <3