Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    post it here so we can see it... and i will be uploading these eventually too
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > post it here so we can see it... and i will be uploading these eventually too

I can't post links yet as i'm new to the site
    BulmaBunny wrote: »
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > post it here so we can see it... and i will be uploading these eventually too

I can't post links yet as i'm new to the site

oh just ask people around to like and awesome you and you can post soon ;)
  • SonGokuSonGoku Posts: 27 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, I had so cool photos I wanted to show, but I need to be more active here. xD
    SonGoku wrote: »
    plum, I had so cool photos I wanted to show, but I need to be more active here. xD

just keep posting and people will mark 'awesomes' for you, i was able to post pics here by my 2nd day.
    You should make a discord server, that way we can post without having a limit restricting us.
    You should make a discord server, that way we can post without having a limit restricting us.

server? i dont understand, i got discord acount, isnt it just for chatting /mic chat ?
    Made Mez (the funny guy that meet goku when he falls on hell lol):

[img][/img]48117887873_1aaac712b3_h.jpg06-24-19_12-15-58 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

latest?cb=20110702232433

Also start to work on Toddler Gohan (from dragonball Z beggining; made his outfit and his boots, will make his hat/hair later)

[img][/img]48117887783_40232db68a_h.jpg06-24-19_12-16-19 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr
    Oh that's awesome! I was doing a DBZ playthrough with the sims 4. Using tons of mods and cheats of course. Right now I'm at the Cell Saga.
    And Discord is a social platform, it's not only just for mic and chatting. You can create groups, servers that people can join and communicate with each other via text or voice.
    Oh that's awesome! I was doing a DBZ playthrough with the sims 4. Using tons of mods and cheats of course. Right now I'm at the Cell Saga.

are you uploading these on youtube?
    edited June 2019
    Working on Bardok now:

[img][/img]48118854217_eeeff9ba48_h.jpg06-24-19_4-41-57 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

Made a new armor for him, new sayadin boot texture, and a new scar... he have same hair as Goku and uses a red scouter.

latest?cb=20140121183216&path-prefix=protagonist
    No, I just take a bunch of screenshot of it. It looks very cool though. Although, I hope i'm high enough to send them.
    Also, AMAZING BARDOCK! IT LOOKS SO COOL! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S FINISH!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Absolutely love your Ginyu force mods and Bardock. I make mods myself mostly Mass Effect and some horror. My av is actually one of mine and I did make Turles's hair although I supposed you could fit it for Goku and Bardock too.

This is my handy work. Jacket and sim are mine as well.
    46023358834_c5aa0db2c9_b.jpg

Although I've noticed your saiyans are quite scrawny, they should be a little thicker. Nice job either way. :smiley:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

BMSO wrote: »
    Absolutely love your Ginyu force mods and Bardock. I make mods myself mostly Mass Effect and some horror. My av is actually one of mine and I did make Turles's hair although I supposed you could fit it for Goku and Bardock too.

This is my handy work. Jacket and sim are mine as well.
    46023358834_c5aa0db2c9_b.jpg

Although I've noticed your saiyans are quite scrawny, they should be a little thicker. Nice job either way. :smiley:

thanks!
    yes most dragonball chars are way to strong for the Sims 4 lol.. and for some reason when i put more muscle on them, the armor mesh gets messy... so i try to put much muscle as i can on each sim/CC
  • ShaumShaum Posts: 1 New Member
    Made an account just to say thanks for posting these! Really made my night. Looking forward to more uploads. :smile:
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    Loved these!
    edited June 2019
    @gustavowizard Sounds like a uv issue. I had a lot of those when I first started out. Are you adding a uv1 map and editing it? Sometimes when it's not edited properly it can cause that issue. The uv1 also allows the mesh to morph with the sims in game.

Or it could also be an issue with the mesh it's self. I don't have a visual so I couldn't tell you. I do know that some of the meshes for the newer expansions don't work all that well when they are used to make mods.
    Post edited by BMSO on

Shaum wrote: »
    Made an account just to say thanks for posting these! Really made my night. Looking forward to more uploads. :smile:

cool! i might upload the Ginyus sometime this week ;)
    @gustavowizard Sounds like a uv issue. I had a lot of those when I first started out. Are you adding a uv1 map and editing it? Sometimes when it's not edited properly it can cause that issue. The uv1 also allows the mesh to morph with the sims in game.

Or it could also be an issue with the mesh it's self. I don't have a visual so I couldn't tell you. I do know that some of the meshes for the newer expansions don't work all that well when they are used to make mods.

oooh i see, i never learned the Uv_1 thing right yet... so what i do, is after im done with Uv_0, i delete the old uv_1 and i made a new one (copy as Uv_0) most of times.. but im not sure if i did this on the armors. i gotta check that... how after im done with Uv_0 you know what i should do with uv_1? thank you btw!
    Annye wrote: »
    Loved these!

thank you.
    edited November 2019
    EDIT:

I will fix all the mods before uploading agai, all uploads will be on 1st post.

Post edited by gustavowizard on
  • BeeKnowsBestBeeKnowsBest Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG! So where's pack 4? I need my Gohan!

oooh i see, i never learned the Uv_1 thing right yet... so what i do, is after im done with Uv_0, i delete the old uv_1 and i made a new one (copy as Uv_0) most of times.. but im not sure if i did this on the armors. i gotta check that... how after im done with Uv_0 you know what i should do with uv_1? thank you btw!

>.< You never delete the UV_0 when combining your mesh with a game mesh, you just rename them and edit the uv map accordingly. I typically rename the UV's on the mesh I use and the game mesh. UV_0 is for your texture that you would see in game and on the sim itself. The UV_1 is so that the mesh will form with the morphs on the sim.

Also once you are finished you can change the properties through the sims4studios app that allow you to remove parts of the sims body that interfere with the mesh. I use blender so it's different for me. I'm not sure what program you use.

Sims4studios website has very many helpful tutorials regarding the uv maps. If you would like I can link them to you.

Nice job on your DBZ mods either way. :smiley:

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top