Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ugggg! Why did you stop there??? Wait I know why. Your the Queen of Cliff Hangers! :s:D
    Liam gave in and after that hot girl too. I hope he will be happy with her. I think that Lexie is not going to forgive her man very soon at all!
    She looks very sad an angry!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Better late than never!! <3<3 Glad you managed to get it out today after all!
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Better late than never!! <3<3 Glad you managed to get it out today after all!

Thanks!!! I wished it had been sooner but I'm lucky to get one out these days. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    Ugggg! Why did you stop there??? Wait I know why. Your the Queen of Cliff Hangers! :s:D
    Liam gave in and after that hot girl too. I hope he will be happy with her. I think that Lexie is not going to forgive her man very soon at all!
    She looks very sad an angry!

Lol! >:) Sorry!
    Liam thinks he’ll be happy with Mala. The hot girl might have other ideas. :smirk:

JAMES will have to talk a good game but it might happen!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey! I did it! Posting on Wednesday! Hoping this trend continues. ;)

Now let's see what happens to James and Lex!!!

j1kQXKc.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    The drama factor just increased!
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Wouldn't be D&K otherwise. ;) But will the drama factor lower for James and Lexie, or will resentment build up at lost opportunities...? Because that's one major, major opportunity he's passing on...
    uduVcAP.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I hope Liam's parents will not divorce... They are meant to be together. It would break the hearts of their kids :/
    And Liam... I am afraid Ginny can be right. :|
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I'm pretty sure we have now found Liam's better half :D.
    They seem to have that connection like Lexie and James, August and the Blackwells, Siobhan and Seth, Alex and Knight :)
    James gave in and in doing so may very well cause even more problems down the line. Will he become resentful? Will Lexie eventually feel guilty? Time will tell. Ginny is moving in and making herself comfortable with Liam. She may just up and steal him form Mala. Will Liam let this happen? Will Mala? Can't wait to see how all this pans out! :)

LOL! I believe you're right!

Wouldn't be D&K otherwise. ;) But will the drama factor lower for James and Lexie, or will resentment build up at lost opportunities...? Because that's one major, major opportunity he's passing on...

Hmm...drama abounds, I believe. ;) (Especially for James and Lexie).

I hope Liam's parents will not divorce... They are meant to be together. It would break the hearts of their kids :/
    And Liam... I am afraid Ginny can be right. :|

A divorce would break all hearts! :heartbreak: Ginny might be right! :disappointed:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Damaro wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we have now found Liam's better half :D.
    They seem to have that connection like Lexie and James, August and the Blackwells, Siobhan and Seth, Alex and Knight :)
    Hmm...you could be right. But you won't know until MUCH later. ;)
    James gave in and in doing so may very well cause even more problems down the line. Will he become resentful? Will Lexie eventually feel guilty? Time will tell. Ginny is moving in and making herself comfortable with Liam. She may just up and steal him form Mala. Will Liam let this happen? Will Mala? Can't wait to see how all this pans out! :)

Those are very good questions and concerns. Lets hope James and Lex can work things out.

Ginny is on the scene. Something might happen... :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Oh it will no doubt ratchet up once he realizes she isn't giving in....

Once James realizes?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Once James realizes?

I figure James will try to butter her up and she'll give in and say okay.... But she won't....

Once James realizes?

I figure James will try to butter her up and she'll give in and say okay.... But she won't....
    Man...do you have a crystal ball? ROFL
    But...you might be surprised...heh
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Once James realizes?

Fellow Texas Girl.... lol

Once James realizes?

Fellow Texas Girl.... lol

Must be!!! lol
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Chapter tomorrow? I know you've been really busy lately! <3
    uduVcAP.png
    Chapter tomorrow? I know you've been really busy lately! <3

Sadly, no! But it'll show up on Tuesday! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's late but it's here.

And since this is a busy week, no new chapter until Monday. Sorry! It's that time of year!

ENJOY!

OgRgT00.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Not until Monday! :scream:

And it was only a little late. ;) That's the cave in Oasis Springs, right? I can't remember if I've ever actually brought a sim there.
    uduVcAP.png
    Not until Monday! :scream:

And it was only a little late. ;) That's the cave in Oasis Springs, right? I can't remember if I've ever actually brought a sim there.

Yes! It’s the forgotten grotto! I love it! Spent a lot of time there in Wishcaster. I wish there were more hidden spots. They don’t have many anymore.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Mala shame on you, pretty sure I know what your doing! Liam will be hurt but I think Ginny will be more than happy to pick up all the pieces and make him all better! :*
    Mala shame on you, pretty sure I know what your doing! Liam will be hurt but I think Ginny will be more than happy to pick up all the pieces and make him all better! :*

Mala is sick! ;)

Ginny has inserted herself into Liam's life. She doesn't mind being "just friends". :smiley: But if Mala is the plum Ginny thinks she is? Hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg