Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Here's a question: the patch from today (June 18th) had a fix regarding toddlers, specifically:
    Toddler’s Needs will now always be refilled while they’re at daycare.

Does this mean that the matriarch will now be disallowed from ever leaving the lot if she can't take her toddler(s) with her (i.e. to hunt down a new donor)?
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Denimjo wrote: »
    Here's a question: the patch from today (June 18th) had a fix regarding toddlers, specifically:
    Toddler’s Needs will now always be refilled while they’re at daycare.

Does this mean that the matriarch will now be disallowed from ever leaving the lot if she can't take her toddler(s) with her (i.e. to hunt down a new donor)?

I don't see why it would. Obviously we need to hunt out new donors and this was supposed to be part of the game in the first place. I would say just don't have her leave the house for no reason just because of toddlers needs are low and you want them to refill. Also a lot of these fixes only work for a new save files, I has been playing just now and so far the toddler's needs aren't improved when my matriarch went out anyways. It's more likely to affect people starting a new game
    (For some reason I can't see my pictures in my post above... can anyone else? ) Hopefully this one works.

Anyways, China is still living at home working on her painting career so Lucy can get her aspiration of having a child max their career. (China is level 5 so far.)

Twins France and London aged up to teens. Iceland is a child. Our Girl streak of 12 was broken with twin boys (now toddlers) whom we named Ngorongoro and Chicago. She also gave birth after this picture to another girl named Georgia.

xqhuu8.jpg

House is full.

Records
    Gen 1 is 12 Kids
    (Abby, Brandon & Carlos, Dylan & Emily, Felix & George, Heidi, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Katie & Lucy)

Gen 2
    Togo & India
    Chad & Kenya
    Melbourne & Vancouver
    Africa
    Mexico & Cairo
    Egypt & Athens
    Serengeti & Asia
    Amazon & Everest
    Korea & Kenya
    Tanzania & Haiti
    Sahara & Victoria
    China
    Arctic
    France & London
    Iceland
    Ngorongoro & Chicago
    Georgia
    Total so far: 29

Grand Total so far: 41.
    (9 Individual babies, 16 Sets of Twins (8 Identical/7 Fraternal/1 Too Young to Tell)... Still no Triplets)
    Boys: 19 Girls: 22)

• tasyachtasyach Posts: 8 New Member
    So, just finish y 2nd gen yesterday

Grand total had 35 child
    never had triplets :( but sometimes got twins (no pictures since i still can't find way to post picture here hahah)

gonna try this challenge again after buying full parenthood game pack ^^
    can anyone recommend other challenge worth to try but not to hard
    tasyach wrote: »
    So, just finish y 2nd gen yesterday

Grand total had 35 child
    never had triplets :( but sometimes got twins (no pictures since i still can't find way to post picture here hahah)

gonna try this challenge again after buying full parenthood game pack ^^
    can anyone recommend other challenge worth to try but not to hard

Are you quitting now after the second gen? Or just starting again when you have Parenthood instead?
    So not a lot happening in my household today. I bought them a new house and spent the evening redecorating it. We really liked her old house and decorated it almost the same as it LOL! But it's bigger and has more room for Growing Kids, as well as I gave them a nice covered Deck with a pool area. I wanted to get a new one because the layout of the old one wasn't I deal with everybody having to cut through people's bedrooms to get outside or to the bathroom. I've also deleted all mods and CC so I'm playing Vanilla again now. I tried them out for about a month or so but after a ton of mine needed updating with this patch I decided this not worth the hassle haha. I like the game vanilla almost just as much.
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2019
    I have started to write this out a couple of times now over the past few days. Then I’ll get distracted and forget all about it, having to start all over when I remember with even more to add. So I hope that this will all make sense and doesn't feel to rushed.
    Kayla celebrated her Adult birthday. We are halfway through generation 1 and I’m wondering how many more babies Kayla will have before she becomes an elder. When I first started, my original goal was 20 kids by the time she reached elder, but it looks like she is going to bypass that with no problems.

ODb04bB.png

Freya and Flynn also became young adults and moved out.

FwHGkuj.png

1hCF5st.png

Since Origin was running a sale, I ended up purchasing way to many game packs and one of them was the Vampires pack so Caleb is going to be our next donor.

Bwlndrs.png

Caleb gave us twin vampire girls: Cassidy and Crystal. Cassidy is in the yellow and Crystal is in the purple.

ffiPagF.png

Jade and Juliet have already aged up to children. Jade was my very fussy toddler in red and seemed to be in constant tantrum mode. All of the pictures I took from her as a toddler, she is pouting. Thankfully Juliet (toddler in blue) was so much calmer and easier to take care of. Not that I have favorites ;)

9oDNHSt.png

ZkZFStN.png

bA7bKaW.png

hfBeJ2W.png

Abigail just celebrated her teenage birthday right before I quit playing.

3LqMZV7.png

hh6WBre.png

Iris has also grown up a lot since I last updated. She is already a young adult and ready to move out. We haven’t yet, but that will be the first thing I do when I start playing again because we’ll need the room.

kSUU1pF.png

7VJ7iaL.png

7b5y9s1.png

Our next donor was Kai Huan from the gallery

J7ABUAE.png

They had a boy named Kale who is still a baby so no picture yet
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    I don't know if anyone would be interested or not, but I put up a page over on my simblr with a complete list of all babies and donors if you’d like to take a look. The page is sortable by a number of different factors like if you only wanted to see the donors or just twins or you can even sort by occult. This is the link. I’d love to hear what you think of it as it took a lot of time to put together and I’ll continue to update it as I progress in the challenge.

MPOhtTp.png
    Check out my stories
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone would be interested or not, but I put up a page over on my simblr with a complete list of all babies and donors if you’d like to take a look. The page is sortable by a number of different factors like if you only wanted to see the donors or just twins or you can even sort by occult. This is the link. I’d love to hear what you think of it as it took a lot of time to put together and I’ll continue to update it as I progress in the challenge.

MPOhtTp.png

I love this! And I'm going to miss seeing Freya and Flynn and Iris. Is there any chance you have them in the gallery? I would love to upload Alexandria's grandchildren to my game as random townies haha.
    Forgot to screencap the family photo, but London moved out, Iceland aged up into a young adult, twins Ngorongoro and Chicago aged up into kids, Georgia is still a toddler and Lucy gave birth to baby 42, a boy we named Cebu. We've been having a lot of singleton babies lately even though there is room in the home for twins or triplets. It started happening with both Alexandria and now Lucy at the time they reached "Adult" instead of "Young Adult". Still twins, but only about 50% of the time with ley line when room in the house instead of 99% of the time with ley line. Anyone else had that happen as soon as the matriarch reached adult age?

Anyways, here's Iceland, Ngorongoro and Chicago doing school projects and Lucy was supposed to be flirting with the next baby daddy and they came into the kitchen to kneel on the floor with the kids before flirting with each other. THe kids all looked super annoyed by it.
    YbeTMkE.png

I love this! And I'm going to miss seeing Freya and Flynn and Iris. Is there any chance you have them in the gallery? I would love to upload Alexandria's grandchildren to my game as random townies haha.

All three are on the gallery. I upload all of Kayla's kids as they move out. You will have to enable the custom content to see them in my gallery since I use a default skin and eyes, but that should be the only custom content about them. I will also upload them in groups with custom content turned off once I get eight of them in a household.
    Check out my stories
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @Ashley745 I will take a look next time I'm on. What should I search for?

Todays update:
    Ngorongoro and Chicago have moved out. Georgia aged up to a teen. Cebu became a toddler, as did younger sister Russia.

Lucy is pregnant with #44 (32 for her, 12 were first gen).
    2Xneq39.png

Still not getting twins/triplets lately and I really think it slows down as a sim gets older even with Ley Line, but once again we have loads of room in the house right now so maybe I'll get my first set of triplets haha!
    @SimAlexandria You can find them by searching #Meadows100 but I also tagged those two uploads with #SimAlex
    Check out my stories
  • tasyachtasyach Posts: 8 New Member
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > tasyach wrote: »
    >
    > So, just finish y 2nd gen yesterday
    >
    > Grand total had 35 child
    > never had triplets :( but sometimes got twins (no pictures since i still can't find way to post picture here hahah)
    >
    > gonna try this challenge again after buying full parenthood game pack ^^
    > can anyone recommend other challenge worth to try but not to hard
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you quitting now after the second gen? Or just starting again when you have Parenthood instead?

nope i'll finish this one first ^^ already doing my 3rd generation . got twin twice but all boys hahah
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    >
    >
    > never had triplets :( but sometimes got twins (no pictures since i still can't find way to post picture here hahah)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you quitting now after the second gen? Or just starting again when you have Parenthood instead?

nope i'll finish this one first ^^ already doing my 3rd generation . got twin twice but all boys hahah
    @SimAlexandria You can find them by searching #Meadows100 but I also tagged those two uploads with #SimAlex

Thanks! I moved him into our neighborhood as well as some of your other grown kids that aren't related :-) I know it's a different game save from yours but I'm not going to use Flynn as a baby daddy because it still feels like her kid haha! Especially since he looks so much like Felix. But the unrelated ones i may 😂
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Congrats on getting so far :)

Pretty sure my matriarch is going to go into labor soon and we have room for up to four more kids in the house right now, so I'm hoping I'll get up my first set of triplets. but we'll see
  • Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    With six days left until. The gen 2 matriarch ages into an elder I only have one girl at home and she's a teen currently I'm not going to rush her out of the house like I have the other kids. But I'm debating on weather or not to have mom get pregnant again since I have two open spots in the house still with two new half alien babies. My current count is 72 without occult and 84 with it so at any rate the next gen will complete the challenge for me
    edited June 2019
    Well still no triplets LOL! But I figured out the problem. Here I thought I had ley-line all this time, totally forgetting that I had moved to a brand new location and house and not put any lot traits on it at all yet. So anyways since there was nothing on it I was able to put ley-line line back on. After five individual babies in a row I was starting to wonder what was going on LOL. Our house feels so empty but there's room for three more kids and Lucy is pregnant so we'll see what happens now. We named our newest baby boy Paris.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    edited June 2019
    I haven't opened my 100 baby save for a while, at least a few patches and now I think it's corrupted :'( I got to 40 babies and would give them the father's surname so I could keep track of the daddies. So now I'm starting again and this time I'm using kawaiistacie 100 baby custom aspiration, it keeps track from like 10 in 10 so even if you need to move saves, your sim would keep the progress. You can just cheat the aspiration on the next matriarch if needed, it doesn't give many points, it's just to keep track. It's a great mod! I think the creator is reuploading her mods though because I can't find the link, but I highly recommend it when it's available again.
    Thanks! I moved him into our neighborhood as well as some of your other grown kids that aren't related :-) I know it's a different game save from yours but I'm not going to use Flynn as a baby daddy because it still feels like her kid haha! Especially since he looks so much like Felix. But the unrelated ones i may 😂

I was surprised at how much Felix ended up looking like his dad. Most of the kids have taken primarily after Kayla. I would love for you to use some of the unrelated ones in your challenge. If you do, please include a few pictures. I’d like to see what they are getting up to in other games.

Check out my stories
    The Meadows household has changed a lot recently even though we have only added two babies since last time.
    Abigail aged up and moved out

ukHNOZy.png

Jade and Juliet have also aged up and moved out

nTZLlFh.png

9qv4z7P.png

My twin vampire girls by Caleb, Cassidy and Crystal have aged up and moved out

04LxckE.png

8StS7vI.png

Kale is now a child

h25eLr7.png

9y9EIMT.png

Donor #15 was Brooke Irwin

cUL65kK.png

They had a boy together, Blaine

2eKESn7.png

wmIWv2L.png

Donor #16 was a sim I created while messing around in CAS right after I installed the vampire pack. Her name is Octavia Shook. I hadn’t planned on using her, but Kayla ran into her one night so we went with it.

Bdnav0I.png

I was hoping for twins or triplets since we had so much space in the house, but it was only a single baby, Olivia. The house feels really empty right now

mcHq9dp.png
    Check out my stories
    @Ashley745 or anyone else that might be interested. 8 more Bennett boys have grown up and have been added to the gallery for people to use as baby daddies. In this batch we have Melbourne & Vancouver, Togo, Chad, Mexico & Cairo, Amazon & Everest. You can find them under #SimAlex

8wjyp0.jpg

I just realised this last batch of dad's didn't upload properly and weren't in the gallery. They are there now (i hope)

I was surprised at how much Felix ended up looking like his dad. Most of the kids have taken primarily after Kayla. I would love for you to use some of the unrelated ones in your challenge. If you do, please include a few pictures. I’d like to see what they are getting up to in other games.

:). I will def post here and let you know. I do plan to use some but can't yet as my matriarch is already pregnant haha. Next baby maybe!
    edited July 2019
    @Ashley745 okay I was trying to line up Elijah and Asher. But then MCCC goes and gets Elijah married. Unfortunately even worse news, I guess when you download from the gallery game doesn't recognize relationships or something because it made him marry Freya!!! Yeah can't have that one LOL. No half sister marriage is for sure so I'm just going to use MCCC to remove that romantic relationship and still keep him lined up for my sim instead lol

In a much better match, your Althea got married to my young adult Ngorongoro. If they have any kids I'll screenshot them for you
  • Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    I am so close to being done if I include the occult stuff I only have 12 more to go without it 26. Leila is 3 days frim aging into an elder and I'll have to pick one of the twins to be the next. Baby maker either Karli and Annabella. I really like Karli's name so I'll probably use her. Which is how I ended up with Lelia since she was a triplet and had a sister and brother but we'll see how it goes since the twins are still just babies

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top