Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Hello, I have a sim who is impossible to make due to her eyes being slit on one side and the other being a rounded pupil.

Also, I somehow have another sim who is secretly a robot and I am thinking of what if they take damage.

I could discuss this further, just talk to me on Tumblr. I'm eclipsedshadowk on the site and I can draw some concepts of these two sims if you'd like.
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • eregistereregister Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm silly and didn't realize I could post a link like this:
    h ttps://66.media.tumblr.com/056feeb2e0f7d722aaa30cc73ca28d6b/tumblr_o30gllvSa61qz581wo5_640.gif

Thank you!
  • David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    Hey David, i think i will make my own request post, to organize this better ;)

alrighty! i will always be happy to answer any questions about regarding cc creating and i will continue to come to you hen i encounter an obstacle. thanks!
    Annye wrote: »
    Hi! Could you someway make this eye shape/lashes in the game, please?

h ttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/91/83/6791832ddfd78b21087a3c5f49cb98bf.png

Please view the PM I have sent you. (:
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Hello, I have a sim who is impossible to make due to her eyes being slit on one side and the other being a rounded pupil.

Also, I somehow have another sim who is secretly a robot and I am thinking of what if they take damage.

I could discuss this further, just talk to me on Tumblr. I'm eclipsedshadowk on the site and I can draw some concepts of these two sims if you'd like.

I sent you a message on Tumblr! (:
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Hey David, i think i will make my own request post, to organize this better ;)

can you send the link?
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Hey David, i think i will make my own request post, to organize this better ;)

can you send the link?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/960559/taking-cc-requests-too#latest
    edited June 2019
    [Removed quoted post] ~Rtas

okay... i do not do hairstyles, i am so sorry! but perhaps @gustavowizard could help you out, or i could do a WCIF if you have pictures! (: PM me if this is the case
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
    I have ultimately decided to close this forum. I may make another one in the future, or open it back up if i can, however i am in a place right now where i am more comfortable this way. i will still be taking requests via my blog at DavidsSims4.Tumblr.Com if you have any requests or questions. thanks!
    edited June 2019
    lol omg

Post edited by gustavowizard on
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Okay I've just removed a large chunk of comments from in here, let's leave out the politics please, this really isn't the best place for discussing it.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eeveelution

Could you make a dress that has a pattern of the Eeveelutions on it? If you can’t make a mesh for it, use the dress 6UtfAzu.png

from TS4 seasons.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    eeveelutions_dress_racerback_cotton_original.png

This is a ref pic if you need one
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited June 2019
    nice pattern for Child sims! if David is to busy post that on my post later and i could do
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
    > @Bubbz3388 said:
    > This is a ref pic if you need one

I'd love this dress as well
    Got another broken cc ;-; htt ps://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-leggings/title/butterfly-belly-rings/id/1341360/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited June 2019
    Got another broken cc ;-; htt ps://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-leggings/title/butterfly-belly-rings/id/1341360/

I just tried this in my game and it works fine. I looked in the accessories section with the CC filter.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Annye wrote: »
    >
    > Got another broken cc ;-; htt ps://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-leggings/title/butterfly-belly-rings/id/1341360/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just tried this in my game and it works fine. I looked in the accessories section with the CC filter.

I have the newest game... I'll try re-downloading it... maybe I had an old file
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Annye wrote: »
    >
    > Got another broken cc ;-; htt ps://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-leggings/title/butterfly-belly-rings/id/1341360/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just tried this in my game and it works fine. I looked in the accessories section with the CC filter.

I have the newest game... I'll try re-downloading it... maybe I had an old file

It's in the leggings section if that helps.
  • GauaxGauax Posts: 7 New Member
    I think new Traits would be a good idea! most Traits that I downloaded are not working after the game update T T
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Bananas_45 wrote: »
    >
    > @gustavowizard your pig nose turned out very nice!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > thanks i think i can still work some more to make the skin color match better (lighter skins get a little dark nose)

I've got some erros with the pig nose... Idk how it happened

htt ps:/ /br .pinterest.com/pin/378091331217010603/
    ht tps:/ /br .pinterest.com/pin/378091331217010608/
    http s:/ /br .pinterest.com/pin/378091331217010611/
  • VileplantVileplant Posts: 4 New Member
    I would really appreciate if you could make the dress Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's (but the short one that she wears with the hat when she's hailing a cab). I can't seem to find even a similar dress.
    Vileplant wrote: »
    I would really appreciate if you could make the dress Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's (but the short one that she wears with the hat when she's hailing a cab). I can't seem to find even a similar dress.

This dress? http://deetronsims.blogspot.com/2017/04/audrey-bow-dress.html
    Do you know if there's an updated version of a mod like this? ht tp://modthesims.info/d/557648/no-autonomous-use-of-computer-activities.html
  • clemenslenieclemenslenie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi David!

I don't know If you still are taking requests, but I'd like to make you a suggestion for a RPG set for geek/nerd sims, with book, narrators shield, dices, maps/grids, miniature, character sheets, etc! It's funny but I can't find anything like online, and I would love to see my Sims playing Dungeons and Dragons, or World of Darkness, maybe?

Thank you for read me, even If you don't wanna take this request, your cc are awesome, I already followed you on Tumblr as well.

Best wishes!
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2019
    hello can i request Ronaldinho (Brazilian Retired Football Player) hair?

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top