Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

Comments

• LuciferVArtistLuciferVArtist Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Tool has been updated ! :smile:

@Neia The commons package that comes with the download has an old date on the file. Will it still work with updated careers?
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Tool has been updated ! :smile:

@Neia The commons package that comes with the download has an old date on the file. Will it still work with updated careers?

Yes, there was no change for these resources.

There will most likely be a new version for the new skills, when I'll add them to the tool.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Thank you veeeeery much - gosh u r fast!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    You're awesome, @Neia!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jessalliejessallie Posts: 27 Member
    Where is the new file? Where can I download?
    @Neia Thank you!!!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    jessallie wrote: »
    Where is the new file? Where can I download?

It's a website, not a file, and it's here: http://www.simneia.fr/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    I've added the Get Famous skills, Acting and Media production, there's a new Commons file available.

Did I miss any other new skill ?
    @Neia Do I have to DL the whole career again, or just DL the new Commons file and delete the old one?
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    @Neia Thank you so much for updating the Tool and adding the Skills, thats awesome.
    Afaik you didn't miss any Skill, but isn't the "Ideal Mood" now obsolete, since EA doesn't use it for rabbithole careers anymore?
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    @Neia Thank you so much for updating the Tool and adding the Skills, thats awesome.
    Afaik you didn't miss any Skill, but isn't the "Ideal Mood" now obsolete, since EA doesn't use it for rabbithole careers anymore?

It's no longer used but it's still there in the game files so I decided to keep it too.
    helen912 wrote: »
    @Neia Do I have to DL the whole career again, or just DL the new Commons file and delete the old one?

If you have already exported the careers for the Island Living patch, you just need the new Commons.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2019
    When I try to recreate or add in an image, two files keep appearing but why??

ddauvqb-9007478f-5ff5-4259-ac93-ed09ab578a77.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRhdXZxYi05MDA3NDc4Zi01ZmY1LTQyNTktYWM5My1lZDA5YWI1NzhhNzcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Ma0T76Crk_37Hftl3V5KvzDgaEmkAreHB9xz5h6Qx2w

@Neia
  • LuciferVArtistLuciferVArtist Posts: 14 New Member
    Acting skill level 6 is missing.
  • FriskierKitty422FriskierKitty422 Posts: 71 Member
    Is it possible yet (I know in the past it was not) to set work outfits through your tool? MTS has a mod that does this, by MenaceMan44, but it won't work in conjunction with custom careers. Could it be possible in the future? My fireman can't go to work in a t-shirt... :D
  • JadeChan123JadeChan123 Posts: 1 New Member
    where can i upload the picture or icon to the career?
    Mine seems to function, but I do not have tested it up to the end - I'll report when I have finished testing. :)
    edited August 2019
    So here we go, I tested my career from beginning to end including the cheats to promote my Sim: Mental Therapist is compatible to latest Patch:
    modthesims.info/download.php?t=616799

Edit: This makes me hoping that all Neia's Careers do work. :smiley:
    Post edited by helen912 on
    where can i upload the picture or icon to the career?

When you klick on edit in the "main track" or "branch" header.
  • NikaNinNikaNin Posts: 2 New Member
    How can my Sims take a day off? This option is not shown on the mobile...
    And is there a cheat to promote my Sims?
    @NikaNin Take a day off should show up if the python part is done correctly. The cheat is careers.promote NameOfTheCareer
  • OrawolfieOrawolfie Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm just stuck on this page "Your career is now being exported, which can take several minutes. When the process is done, your download link will be available on the My careers page."

(I haven't been around enough on this site to post link of the picture :/)

I can't figure out where "My Careers" would be... Please help
  • christimachristima Posts: 5 New Member
    Are custom careers okay after today's patch or does the tool need to be updated?
    Orawolfie wrote: »
    I'm just stuck on this page "Your career is now being exported, which can take several minutes. When the process is done, your download link will be available on the My careers page."

(I haven't been around enough on this site to post link of the picture :/)

I can't figure out where "My Careers" would be... Please help

klick on create, it puts you on where all your created careers are listet. Titled "My Careers" besides every career are edit, export, delete aaaaand download.

And again: My Career runs perfectly including cheats to promote. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top