Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did your Orange grow into this too?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    I must be the odd one out - he's the opposite in mine.
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    he was alarmingly hulk-ish in my game. I had to tone down the shoulders/muscles.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    kellza wrote: »
    I must be the odd one out - he's the opposite in mine.

is he an adult?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    I have only seen him as a teen, I am dying this tickles me so!
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    Lol I play with aging off so I don't know what would he look like after aging up to teen/higher :D

The more you know
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Ha! He is still a child in my game. But no wonder OP has such big eyes in their avatar photo :)

They should obviously have given him a little less muscles... I always thought a sim's body would reflect what they did and ate in previous life stage. But if you all got him buffy, it must be pre-programmed.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ha! He is still a child in my game. But no wonder OP has such big eyes in their avatar photo :)

They should obviously have given him a little less muscles... I always thought a sim's body would reflect what they did and ate in previous life stage. But if you all got him buffy, it must be pre-programmed.

Maybe that would affect him only if you are actually playing him and changing his diet5/activity from the program?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member

Maybe that would affect him only if you are actually playing him and changing his diet5/activity from the program?

Yes, I agree to that. But some of all who had the same teen version must have played him? Anyway, if not affecting his body, it seems a bit weird making him all that bigger. He doesn't even have a big body mass as child. But no big deal, the older Orange is probably a great guy for DSV :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Yep, same guy in my game. He is very handsome though! To go from such a skinny kid to this was shocking when I saw him as a YA for the first time.

He is the "Incredible Hulk" :D
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes indeed. It was quite amusing to see him age and become comically jacked.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2019
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Excuse the pic but you get the point.
    40206135313_6edf3bc3f2_z.jpg
    I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol

AHAHAHAHAHA I Hope to see him in SIms 5 as a bodybuilder or something... The sim-version of Arnold!
  • Options
    Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    > @Simpkin said:
    > Excuse the pic but you get the point.
    >
    > I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol

Did anyone try dating him?
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    Euphoria97 wrote: »
    > @Simpkin said:
    > Excuse the pic but you get the point.
    >
    > I didn't expect the little guy to grow into this lol

Did anyone try dating him?

@Euphoria97 I had him marry one of my sims & he had 3 daughters. they look fine, except for one who has his thin lips.

I just wish he looked more like octavia & thorne.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Yup, he had max muscle in my save too. I adjusted it down ... a lot, he's actually a very handsome young sim. I have a certain fondness for him, after seeing him around everywhere. Especially at the gym, when my sim was there. He was constantly using the mirrors to pep talk himself, probly from being tense.