Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Tray Importer

2...Next

Comments

• BananaKitten16BananaKitten16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Bananas_45 thank you very much, I looked and couldn't find it so thanks a lot for helping. :)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Bananas_45 thank you very much, I looked and couldn't find it so thanks a lot for helping. :)

You're welcome!
  • DulceHoneyDulceHoney Posts: 422 Member
    Sorry to revive such a dead thread, but thanks so much for this! It was last updated on Nov 2019. :) Lifesaver for a CC-addict like me!
  • DhoraDhora Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! I'm a new simmer and I'm already having difficulties with the tray importer. I downloaded it and my household members were there for a split second and then when I go back on, it was empty? I have been trying so much to get it to work but no luck :( Help?!
  • xoxemmaxoxxoxemmaxox Posts: 1 New Member
    for some reason tray importer doesnt work for me. when ever i go to a house hold it just keeps loading and doesnt stop. ive let it go for 4 days at a time. pls help
  • lilallyyyylilallyyyy Posts: 3 New Member
    sorry to revive an old thread but my sims 4 tray importer isn’t really working also. So every now on then i delete cc from my game i no longer need through s4ti but lately after i delete the cc it appears in my game and my mods folder again even though i’ve deleted the files before. it’s getting really frustrating idk what to do !