Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Mades Hot & Cold Wear Is Awful

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cleo60Cleo60 Posts: 27 Member
    > @simsinmysleep said:
    > The randomly generated outfits bother me so bad that sometimes I open the game, but never get around to actually playing - I just spend the whole time re-dressing pre-made sims. I’ve always wondered why they don’t have it so that game-generated sims are dressed in a random ‘styled look’.

O yes, I agree
  • Options
    NotfarceNotfarce Posts: 1 New Member
    I agree
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    I agree. And I think my suggestion regarding a tweak on the new clothing system would be able to partially solve this.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2019
    i stopped bothering a while ago but yes, the game is absolutely TERRIBLE at outfitting sims! and don't even get me started about the random generated sims in general...god i hate them with a passion! i just give the premades makeovers when i start a new game and ignore the random generated completely since even normal looking ones are rare cases. extremely rarely a pretty one (females mostly) but most of the times the same old ugly pearshaped creeps with faces that only a blind mother could love (males) and obese females with those creepy tiny eyes… and then there is the names…. why do they Always have to be asian? even tho the sims in question look more caucasian or african...well sort of...most randoms look like mutant experiments gone bad imo XD

by the way..it makes me wonder...is there a reason why the game overprioretizes those horrendous City Life outfits? because the game rarely picks anything but those. and the game also excessively uses accesoires in this game... while in ts 3 the game never did that :p one extreme or another ey EA?