Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited June 2019
    @LMC6255 - I am so glad that you find this thread and the spreadsheet to be helpful. If you want to use one of the time zone specific spreadsheets, let me know and I can update it for you. You can download the time zone specific spreadsheets and customize it to track sets you own, the CYS values and when a set will be free on the DD.

Also, keep us posted on your DD stalking.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @LMC6255 Welcome to the DD forum thread. I think most of us started out saying we didn't want to own the store but look at us now (a member of the "own the store club").
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @Me1620 Thank you! That is very kind of you! <3 Just having a thread like this one is a tremendous service and I am very grateful to you and everyone else that has contributed! :) If you have the link to the zone specific spread sheet I would greatly appreciate it.. I live in Florida, which I know is EST Zone.. I did bookmark a spread sheet that had all the items listed and it was a tremendous help! Have a lovely day and Happy Simming! ;)
  • Options
    @angeljess26 Thank you for the warm welcome! So far I have managed to purchase all the worlds.. I am now trying acquire the venues.. I already own several venues, but still have more to get.. I also own some sets, but I am still working on getting those as well.. This forum is a blessing and my best allie right now! I am grateful it is here!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @LMC6255 Welcome to the DD forum thread. I think most of us started out saying we didn't want to own the store but look at us now (a member of the "own the store club").

^ I was one of those who never planned to own the store.

@LMC6255 - I will update the Eastern Time Zone spreadsheet right away. Please ask if you need any assistance with how it works.

Edit to add: The Eastern Time Zone spreadsheet is updated to include deals from June 15th - Nov. 25th

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Short update on my "little" "Isla Paradiso-Project": :grin:

Found some trees who i had to delete, and in this trees are 8 of the same tree type!
    I mean one palm tree and in this palm tree 8 of the same palm trees!
    No wonder this world is so laggy...

I think i have fixed the most even it's more (routing) limited now. So, i'll play it in game, check it all, going back to CAW (x2)
    and then i'm done :sweat_smile:

Greetings y'all!
  • Options
    @Me1620 Thank you so much for updating the spreadsheet! I will bookmark it and keep as a reference for future sales.. I appreciate your help! This saves me a lot of time and guesswork!
  • Options
    @goodFeel93 I will be checking out your new world! I will pay your studio a visit today! Sounds like one I definitely will love!
  • Options
    @LMC6255 well, i'll not upload my world. But with a "proof" or when u own this EP, i could send u a copy when i'm finish the project :smiley:
    Ouh yeah my studio... should upload something new soon but haven't that time :sweat_smile::neutral:
  • Options
    @LMC6255 You have all expansion packs except "Supernatural" and this "Katy Perry Stuff" exact like me! Creepy :grin::grin:
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,087 Member
    Current Deal

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Vineyard Villa Furnishings; October 2011 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 162 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    111 ) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    @goodFeel93 I guess we both have similiar play styles that is why we don't have the same EP and SP..
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @LMC6255 Welcome to the daily deal thread! So happy to see a new face pursuing the deals. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @ZeeGee Thank you! I'm very happy to be here! Does anyone else here do Swagbucks? Thats how I earn my gift cards for Sims points... Nice video! You did a fantastic job on the Sims in CAS! I am not very good at creating Sims, I still need to practice with the sliders.. Your Sims are beautiful! The house is beautiful also!
  • Options
    @ZeeGee I subscribed to your YouTube Channel!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @ZeeGee *waves* lovely to see you around here again

πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @LMC6255 Thank you for your nice comments and for subscribing! I’ve never heard of swagbucks. You can get simpoints with them?

@angeljess26 *waves back* Thank you! And thanks for all the cookies. I tried to save a few but I’ve made a right pig of myself. Only one lonely little cookie left. :cookie:
  • Options
    Current Deal

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

Upcoming Deals

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited June 2019
    @ZeeGee *waves* lovely to see you around here again

πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ
    Free cookies! 😁
    Post edited by Lexers615 on
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    β€œInstead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @ZeeGee You are welcome! Your channel is awesome! I really enjoy the Sunset Valley Chronicles! With swagbucks you can get cash cards for amounts of $10, $25, $50 which is the same as cash so you can purchase Sim points or anything else you want! Like the old days where you could earn Sim points, Swagbucks lets you earn by answering surveys, watching videos, playing video games, or simply telling your friends! <3 Here is the link, It's awesome! https://www.swagbucks.com/ :)
  • Options
    @Me1620 Thank you for the Daily Deal Tracker! Thank you so much for kindly updating it! <3 It is an amazing tool! It does not only keep track of Daily Deals but I can keep track of what I bought already! :) I am so grateful! So glad I found this forum! <3
  • Options
    LMC6255 wrote: Β»
    @ZeeGee I subscribed to your YouTube Channel!

@LMC6255 - I am also a big fan of ZeeGee's stories and a subscriber too! I have never heard of Swagbucks. The site sounds interesting. I am so glad that you like the DD Tracker. I hope that you downloaded it and are already filling in your information. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the thread or send me a pm.

@rnramey - As always, thanks for posting.

@Lexers615 - I hope you ate the one cookie that ZeeGee left. I am trying to lose weight and am avoiding cookies, even virtual ones.

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Me1620 wrote: Β»
    I am trying to lose weight and am avoiding cookies, even virtual ones.
    Trust me, I know what you mean! :/
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    β€œInstead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    @Me1620 Swagbucks is a lot like what Simmers used to do to earn Sim points back when Sims 3 was the main game.. I think it is better because instead of only earning just Sim points you get cash cards, Amazon cards and other goodies.. You can fund your Sim points with your cash cards or buy whatever you want.. It requires online activities that are fun and do not require a lot of effort.. Here is the link https://www.swagbucks.com/.. Since we can no longer earn Sim points I thought this might be a good alternative..

The DD tracker is a perfect tool for what I want to do, which is to be able to plan puchaces in advance.. I also appreciate the information on the cascade thread that rnramey listed on her post, that gives me an extra strategy for buying more wisely! So happy I found this forum! Thank you for your help!!
  • Options
    Current Deal

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

Upcoming Deals

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (This deal is 52 sp more than # 313 but 98 sp less than # 825)

129 ) Forever Living Plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 49)

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 334, # 734)

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717 but less than # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

132 ) Adventurous Life! / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, # 570)

133 ) More Magic! / 968 / 1782 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748 but less than # 672, # 143)

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bedroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

135 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 78 / 228 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 225, # 81, # 646)

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury Set; Quaint Cottage Collection

137 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 264 / 401 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 428 but less than # 254)

This is a 3 hour deal
    138 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 1140 / 1987 / 43% / 3 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 418, # 357)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top