Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's called retirement, not unemployment!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    MiKee wrote: »
    I had my Sim ask an NPC their career and they stated "retired" and it appeared in the friendship pannel under careers. I don't understand this complaint at all.
    I have no idea either
    @SweetieTreats
    Jn559w6.png

I believe we are talking about totally different things. The fact is retirement does not display in the career panel unlike in TS2 and three:

1287015.largethumb.png[img][/img]

I know what they are talking about. Op asked for pictures when someone said while talking to npc it shows unemployeed saying on her game it says unemployeed. I know it says unemployeed on job pannel but it is so untrue people saying on relationship pannel it still says unemployeed not to mention only npc sims have retired status. Active sims have retired status each other pannel.
  • Options
    pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    I have the same problem here. So sad. I had my sim dad work hard and yesterday retire from his level 10 career as a diamond agent. No it shows "working home dad". Really annoying.
  • Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    I have the same problem here. So sad. I had my sim dad work hard and yesterday retire from his level 10 career as a diamond agent. No it shows "working home dad". Really annoying.
    While I test with langraab, it says working home first but in a few seconds after his son talk to him it changes to retired. kaZRE4n.jpg
    Well I dont know maybe only my game has a bug. B)
  • Options
    ninjapipaninjapipa Posts: 27 New Member
    mine says retired when they are not umemployed although i dont retire them often as they just moan they dont get out enough lol
  • Options
    pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    MiKee wrote: »
    pallies1 wrote: »
    While I test with langraab, it says working home first but in a few seconds after his son talk to him it changes to retired. kaZRE4n.jpg
    Well I dont know maybe only my game has a bug. B)

You're totally right! I tested this again after your post, and when my sim dads child talked to him it first showed unemployed and after that it changed to retired. So happy!
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    @Sigzy05 There is already a thread requesting it be added to the career pannel.
  • Options
    Kelsie_AKelsie_A Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="Cinebar;c-14690049"][quote="SweetieTreats;14686302"]I had my Sim ask an NPC their career and they stated "retired" and it appeared in the friendship pannel under careers. I don't understand this complaint at all.[/quote]

It doesn't work that way on your own played Sim, though. I have two elderly in a household with others and it shows unemployed though they get pensions. [/quote]

[quote="Cinebar;c-14690049"][quote="SweetieTreats;14686302"]I had my Sim ask an NPC their career and they stated "retired" and it appeared in the friendship pannel under careers. I don't understand this complaint at all.[/quote]

It doesn't work that way on your own played Sim, though. I have two elderly in a household with others and it shows unemployed though they get pensions. [/quote]
  • Options
    Kelsie_AKelsie_A Posts: 4 New Member
    Mine is slightly different... my problem is that I have two elders, and both I had retired... but out of nowhere one of my elders just went unemployed??? I’m quite mad about this, and I’ve tried resetting him with the mail box, but it just isn’t working. If anybody could help explain it would make me feel a lot better.

P.s. I am on an Xbox, so I have no idea if this is different to all of you.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This thread is actually from 2016. ;)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I totally agree, and also I think when a Sim wants to retire - there should be a message/pop up telling them HOW MUCH money they'll get paid. Because sometimes its more worth it to keep the job...

-Yarden.