Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Island Living builds!

Comments

• Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    I built the romantic villa over the water of my dreams. Hands down the best build I have ever done, it's so pretty. I can't wait to play with my sims here and I hope others will enjoy it as well. It's called Paradise Villa, it's a one bedroom, one bathroom. I forgot to snap the bathroom but believe me its nice. Oops.

CnrfjTl.png

Link to the gallery... https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/871AB13D962111E98E42000FC26E40DA?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=OhMyHemsworth&max=50&maxis=false

The candles and those soft curtains together make me nervous :smiley:
    But it's a really beautiful build. I have to try a two-part one too. It makes sense to have the areas separated like that.

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm working on my fourth build. I'm building on the island across from the volcano again. The world is so beautiful and I have so many ideas of what I want to build.

Everyone's builds look fantastic!
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Awesome houses everyone! <3

My first build is for one of my vampires, he will try to find a mermaid :D Coffin and Plasma Tree included ;) I built this at Pier Perfection Lot:

Sulani for Vampires (residential) Gallery Link

sVFdgvj.png
    SVDUUad.png
    zv885qp.png
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    New one :smiley:

tumblr_ptm1aiLtJq1s873l7o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptm1aiLtJq1s873l7o2_1280.jpg

I reworked an old build of mine into this one, Selamat Siang. Main building has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The side building has another bedroom, bathroom and a study. Gallery link here :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Rhiannon1307 Hahaha To be honest I didn’t catch that. I was too focused on the look. :D Thank you. <3
    Cerrydd wrote: »
    New one :smiley:

tumblr_ptm1aiLtJq1s873l7o3_1280.jpg

I reworked an old build of mine into this one, Selamat Siang. Main building has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The side building has another bedroom, bathroom and a study. Gallery link here :)

Okay, you all need to STOP making awesome builds and sharing them, because I honestly don't know which one to put where anymore, lol.
    Beautiful!

@OhMyHemsworth lol never mind me. It does look great. I'm just a bit pyrophobic ^^
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    emere wrote: »

My first build is for one of my vampires, he will try to find a mermaid :D Coffin and Plasma Tree included ;) I built this at Pier Perfection Lot:

sVFdgvj.png
    SVDUUad.png
    zv885qp.png

Good to know for when my current vampire eventually wants to move to Sulani too :joy:

Again, really beautiful builds everyone. Like I said, I still have a lot to learn :D
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    emere wrote: »

sVFdgvj.png
    SVDUUad.png
    zv885qp.png

So you're moving a vampire into a tropical paradise? I like it! >:)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    I have bookmarked this thread
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Finally I remembered to take screenshots!

The house I just finished:
    5XofwKk.png

Viewed from the back:
    E2T4Jhn.png

The lounge:
    HrorZLF.png

Kitchen & dining room:
    LbUkesX.png

Bathroom:
    igqXlG9.png

Bedroom:
    VAj4pSx.png

BBQing area (you can't see it but there are lights and ceiling fans under the roof):
    ZsHujFq.png

The rest of the "garden" and greenhouse. I solved the issue of lack of garden plants by using lots of potted plants.:
    4rUwupQ.png

I also added a vet clinic:
    SQ9Gl9o.png
    w2g9w2z.png

I updated the beach, including a pier with an island food stall at the end:
    kLFiBgX.png

More to come.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »

Viewed from the back:
    E2T4Jhn.png

Re the conversation in the other thread: I think it looks really, really nice. What I'd do though is add either the skirting fence from get to work or the lowest fence from the base game around the lawn to make it look more like a separate patch.

edited June 2019
    BabySquare wrote: »

Viewed from the back:
    E2T4Jhn.png

Re the conversation in the other thread: I think it looks really, really nice. What I'd do though is add either the skirting fence from get to work or the lowest fence from the base game around the lawn to make it look more like a separate patch.

Thanks!
    I did think about that, but IRL (albeit in normal gardens) I've seen grass just stop at the edge of a decking area quite a lot. Each to their own. :)
    I updated the bar to a bar/lounge/karaoke bar. Not many changes here:
    HZuBghh.png
    s4IeKZ6.png

A café:
    Neykaeu.png
    9ay1g5p.png

A park (I rather rushed through this one, also sorry the pics aren't very good):
    UxquvQt.png
    jMeP6Xc.png

Also the other beach lot:
    JyGMRDs.png

3 more lots to build then it's livemode time. :)
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I update a ea water lot.

PhboWxN.jpg

And made a bigger one in the same style

YNViH6V.jpg
    3xwdfoG.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just built "The Pink Flamingo" restaurant. I used the kin-ship lot for it.

C3ufG55.png

eaTf3Lc.png

iNdXNe9.png

yNnPARL.png

It was a rainy morning, but Little Wolf and Paula went out for breakfast anyways..

ZF7KaNj.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @fullspiral That is such a cute name for a beach restaurant. <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Ocean Mist

Here is Sea Mist re-vamped and adapted for Sulani with boats and floats. There are six bedrooms and five bathrooms, open plan living areas, an office and a playroom. There is a bbq deck, lounge and bar balconies plus a front porch :)

Download here
    More pics here

G59wwVb.png

DwkIA7N.png

Lrr0S0T.jpg

163QQRn.jpg

pIXaRQn.jpg

uF5BaJW.jpg

fj2IHMr.jpg

TbRuZuw.jpg

twSJ2Mq.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited June 2019
    I just love this thread. It has been inspiring me to build again. I am not the best builder but I still like to do it haha
  • SimSergioSimSergio Posts: 234 Member
    This is the first I created in Sulani.

MrwraHN.png
    hKVc7Iq.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @fullspiral That is such a cute name for a beach restaurant. <3

:) Thanks! I thought it was just a fun quirky kind of thing to do for the town.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I've not done too much building work in Sulani yet. Just expanded/upgraded the house my sim lives in.

Then lucky Baako Jang won the lottery, and I thought I should let them move to the island, and give them a nice house. Their OWN island in Mua Pel'am, no less. Its a simple house, but quite large and spacious. There's also a room for them to be creative not shown in detail pics, with music and painting, and of course microphones for comedy/singing. In my head I'm thinking they came from Sulani, and moved to San Myshuno. Now they can retreat back to where they came from, and follow their dreams. Its unusual for me to do stories, but it seemed to fit.

Key Point:

Front
    Rl8QESl.png

Back
    BwpN6yk.png
    OpeXYau.png
    First floor overview

Gfxg6l9.png
    Second floor overview

HfN9U2e.png
    Upper deck

UudzHr0.png
    Dock

7PhC5Zn.png
    Kitchen/Dining

l70nmnG.png
    Second floor lounge (?)

qCEIbWV.png
    Master bedroom

CfW4Zt2.png
    Kids room
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    A very simple off the grid starter. the outhouse has been corrected before upload (needed stairs to work).
    Also, I will upload an upgraded version when Astrid have earned enough money to upgrade it. It will still be very simple, but high quality equipment. It's meant to be a truly off the grid lot for Sims that really want to live close to nature and well... off the grid.

W9oNLYh.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I made it this bathroom, but the sink doesn't work as I moved it up.

3342i9y.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I made a little community center today (library) for sulani. I just got the pack today and this was my first build. I am not a builder but I am proud of this.

dKH91wf.png

CGBtHRP.png

Op6IXK9.png

7MQqG7L.png
    Dutchysim wrote: »

And made a bigger one in the same style

YNViH6V.jpg
    3xwdfoG.jpg

Is this lot on the gallery by any chance?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top