Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited June 2019
    i now have 4 vamps. now when they drink i cant hit the need i have to open there inventory an drink, i use to hit there fun so they could choose what they wanta do. now i have to decide for them. what im trying to say is they wont do what they use to do. so im abit bummed. i forgot there's no more plum over a toon that is only at level 8 either
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    > @haydendamian_97 said:
    > Hi, I play the Sims 4 since 2014 and I like it. I have some recommendations that I think could be in the game in the future. I call them “PO's or Possible's” and here I go
    > PO 1: A green potion for Eternal Youth for 12,000 satisfaction points and a blue potion for Immortality for 14,000 satisfaction points
    > PO 2: A reset option for aspirations. It would be aspirations.reset
    > PO 3: Modify the sim stats... It would be like the satisfaction cheat, it would be like this, sims.give_sim_stats_times_(any emotion and number)
    > PO 4: Have a whims cheat, total.whims_completed (number)
    > PO 5: An option for teens to drop out of school or be home-schooled...
    > That’s all......thanks......
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
    Hi, I play the Sims 4 since 2014 and I like it. I have some recommendations that I think could be in the game in the future. I call them “PO's or Possible's” and here it is.
    PO 1: A green potion for Eternal Youth for 12,000 satisfaction points and a blue potion for Immortality for 14,000 satisfaction points
    PO 2: A reset option for aspirations. It would be aspirations.reset
    PO 3: Modify the sim stats... It would be like the satisfaction cheat, it would be like this, sims.give_sim_stats_times_(any emotion and number)
    PO 4: Have a whims cheat, total.whims_completed (number)
    PO 5: An option for teens to drop out of school or be home-schooled...
    That’s all......thanks......
    Sorry about that, I used quote and updated some words and and I didn't know that it stays.....great......
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2021
    1. Scooters
    2. Bikes
    3. Skateboards

Happy Simming! Happy Island Living! :D
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • ImarifImarif Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi all, suggestion Update base game The Sims 4 like The Sims 2 :-
    i) Preparing a meal = Sims can use a spoon, fork, spatula, pan etc. Therefore, they can use those utensils from counter/cabinet like in Sims 2 while cooking. You can watch "TS2 prepare a meal" on youtube.
    ii) We can buy groceries and stock up to fridge.
    iii) We can Travel using a taxi..
    iv) We can call gardener service for gardening in sims house. Sims can trim the leaves and flowers like TS2.
    #it's will be more realistic for the sims 4.
  • HaniieeHaniiee Posts: 33 Member
    I was thinking about the newest patch allowing sims to wade into shallow water and it got me thinking about pools. Wouldm't it be great if we could incorporate stairs into our pool builds instead of just simple wall ladders? Pretty much every pool these days has stairs. Also it would be cool if we could allocate a shallow end and a deep end, so toddlers could sit and paddle in the shallow end while older sims could swim in the deep end. Not sure it's possible to do that though :/

Also, I would love to have other bassinet options! As well as maybe a second bassinet style, it would be cool to have cribs as an option as well like TS2 and TS3. Also bunkbeds so my twins can share! And for the love of all that is holy, please give us new toddler food options! Why can't I give my toddlers normal food like toast & jam, fish & peas, shephard's pie etc. I was never given a bowl of peas as a meal, even as a baby. And also, yoghurt is a breakfast/snack food, why does it make my toddlers energised and then angry from a sugar crash?!

Bring back the old NPCs like maids, butlers, burglars and gardeners. It seems silly to place all these beautiful plants and bushes but never had to trim or weed them!

I would love to see more normal careers such as education, military, fireman, paramedic etc.

For expansion packs, I would die of happiness if we got some kind of farming pack where we could harvest crops, breed sheep, cows, pigs etc for food, leather and wool. It could also have a new skill: knitting. If horses could be introduced that would be utterly amazing. I sometimes install Sims 3 just to have a herd of horses and spend all day riding them :D

Please give us cars and driveways!! Also spiral & multi-level staircases,

The Sims is available all over the world, there should be food options from multiple cultures available in the base game such Curry and Rice, Jacket Potato, Shephard's Pie. Microwaves need fixing so that they don't always give a negative moodlet. Why bother having a microwave if you know your sims is going to feel bad afterwards? Also could we have kettles? Or teapots?

Please fix the bug that stops sims being able to put toddlers to bed unless they are holding the toddler. I have to direct my sim to pick up the toddler before selecting 'put to bed' from the toddler bed options. Th nightlights also should make nightmares less frequent. At the moment, the nightlights aren't functional, they are more like decorations.

Would the game mechanics allow for children and teen sleepovers? And also, randomly having a friend come home from school like previous sims games.
  • HaitakaHaitaka Posts: 289 Member
    Can you add demisexual flag later in a patch? It has somehow to do with asexual, but there's also differences, demi has it owns flag
    tumblr_inline_nwa6au39531rd9om8_500.gif

Alone in the darkness, it's so cold and crazy
    And everybody’s heartless,
    got no one to save me
    But f it imma be all right, wake up and rise
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I'll be satisfied with a game that doesn't break every time there is an update. I really have low expectations at this point. Fix the stuff that is broken.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • CandyBlingCandyBling Posts: 4 New Member
    I just want rental homes/hotels and resorts and for my sims to be able to take tropical and mountain vacations. Camping and jungles are cool I guess, but why are those the only two options still?
    So, I was wondering, if Sims 4 in the future could have an option to "quit school" option and get a job or be home-schooled? You never know? It could happen...
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    This is an old concept art but can we please have that aquarium?

SuburbanContempo_Interior_LivingRoom.jpg?itok=4yTDLG7M

It matches the BG furniture really well.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    I'd love for sims in a relationship to be able to tuck each other in in bed 😁 would be very cute!
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited June 2019
    tumblr_ptilhu7ZQX1v7okiao1_250.png
    an "explore sea bed" activity in place of "snorkeling" for mermaids. at the moment, they can't "observe ocean life" for the marine biologist career because snorkeling is disabled. plus... they're mermaids and can't swim underwater currently, but humans can.

i also wish they could eat raw fish, and eat in the water. they could "dive for fish", using the dive animation but coming back to the surface with fish in their inventory. this way, mermaids could fulfill every motive without having to leave the ocean. hunger is all that needs to be remedied.

and finally, a clamshell bassinet for mermaid babies.
    tumblr_ptilhu7ZQX1v7okiao2_250.png
    "moonbathe" for vampires in place of "sunbathe." atm, they can't complete the "sunbathe" interaction for the beach life aspiration. it could use the same animation, but enabled at night rather than during the day, and raise their vampire energy instead of giving them a sun tan.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • ToitleGirlToitleGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Just played the new Island expansion release. It delivers on a lot of tropical simulation desires. The idea of promoting conservation is awesome and I pray that EA is donating some of their profits to good conservation organizations. I was sorely disappointed though that I could not join and interact my sims in their underwater dives. Nor could they swim and dive off other coasts in other worlds like Brindleton Bay. Apart of a water experience is seeing the fantastic underwater life. The mermaid is still very much a “land lover” in the game. Come on, Sims Crew! I know you crave that experience too when you visit oceans!
  • KatbsmKatbsm Posts: 2 New Member
    We need more color swatches for everything. The fact that the new update in June only gave us 350 swatches for DOORS.. like really EA? Why the hell do we need so many colors for doors????

We asked for MORE TRAITS NOT A TRAIT RANDOMIZER (even though that comes in handy)

I seriously feel like the sims before the sims 4 was way better. Y’all really put effort into making them but the sims 4 is LACKING A LOT. The fact that this game is $500+ we should be receiving a lot more.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for giving us the ability to make our own children's sandbox now with the new sand options in Island Living. <3

Please.....It would be nice some time in the future to get a rollercoaster we could put together for the teens plus. Possible?
  • TheSimsFamilyTheSimsFamily Posts: 4 New Member
    Could you move cakes to the baking section rather than in the normal "cooking" section. It fits better with what you're actually doing "baking a cake" rather than "cooking a cake". Baking is also in the shadows of standard cooking, hence it would make a better use of the baking skill, where you would have to progress to unlock new themes of cakes for your sims birthday parties.
  • ApocNizmithApocNizmith Posts: 13 New Member
    Cheaper DLC. 5 year old games do not justify 40$ each expansions Even 20$ is steep. For that cost I can buy entire AAA games with all the DLC on sale, or from g2a every day of the week.
    Consistency in wood tones on textures,
    Spiral Stair Cases.
    Burglar random events,
    Having to buy clothing,
    2 and 3 story chimneys,
    Meaningful, and unchangeable life long aspirations that pop up in childhood/teen years,
    Police,
    Fire departments,
    Bigger base maps or the ability to add new lots ourselves,
    Multiplayer via P2P or LAN connections, possible server hosting similar to don't starve together or ARK,
    A full departure from EA and their shady business practices,
    Full RGB Color control of all objects and surfaces
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    Please implement fears. That would add an incredible amount of depth to the empty areas of the game. [Sulani... fear of water, anyone?]
    > @Katbsm said:
    > We need more color swatches for everything. The fact that the new update in June only gave us 350 swatches for DOORS.. like really EA? Why the hell do we need so many colors for doors????
    >
    > We asked for MORE TRAITS NOT A TRAIT RANDOMIZER (even though that comes in handy)
    >
    > I seriously feel like the sims before the sims 4 was way better. Y’all really put effort into making them but the sims 4 is LACKING A LOT. The fact that this game is $500+ we should be receiving a lot more.

This game costs more than a month mortgage for me. No way I'd ever even pay 20$ for a expansion, maybe 13$ usd tops.
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Want to see a tea set so we can have a proper afternoon tea in the garden. :)
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Could you move cakes to the baking section rather than in the normal "cooking" section. It fits better with what you're actually doing "baking a cake" rather than "cooking a cake". Baking is also in the shadows of standard cooking, hence it would make a better use of the baking skill, where you would have to progress to unlock new themes of cakes for your sims birthday parties.

Baking is limited to some DLC so this would cause issues for those not having the DLC.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    There's a draggable bassinets mod here, @Eldircora: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/

Thank you so much for this, I've downloaded it and it's a game changer. And I've also realised that high chairs need to be portable as well. Would be super cool. Couldn't find a mod for it though, do you happen to know of such?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top