March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member

Thanks. Broken Mods: look up :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @WildIrishBanshee

thanks for that link I was just about to try it when I noticed the info stated patched to 151.77 with the last update as may 6th 2019 so am wondering if the mod does not need updating to the june 19 patch as it already works okay?
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    @SPARKY1922 It was just updated today. It is a little confusing on that site, I know - May 6th I believe is the first time it was updated/appeared on that site. But it did need updating, twice, for IL.
    @WildIrishBanshee

Thank you so much for clarifying I am trying to be careful with mods right now as my game is throwing up enough glitches on its own lol :)
    Hi I am not sure why but No More Welcome Wagon mod by TheFandomGirl over at MTS is not working for me despite being flagged as updated so I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi I am not sure why but No More Welcome Wagon mod by TheFandomGirl over at MTS is not working for me despite being flagged as updated so I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

According to the comments page for that mod, it is not working in Sulani (The game has a new version exclusive for Sulani which involves the Kava bowl.) Check to see if it works in other neighborhoods. If not, the best place to post is the comments section for this Mod at MTS: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=589243&c=1&goto=newpost Try to be specific.
    edited June 2019
    @Bananas_45

Thank you for that extra info and taking the time to clarify what could be wrong I thought I had read the info correctly but obviously did not and certainly would never have thought about the Kava bowl having anything to do with a welcome wagon mod not working so I was doomed from the start with this :)
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Is the custom bathtubs and showers still broken? I was wanting to place peacemakers serenity bathroom double shower but I wasn't sure if it would cause issues.
  • BrewQueenBrewQueen Posts: 2 New Member
    > @telemwill said:
    > > @BrewQueen said:
    > > I play with very few mods, and have updated/removed via SimsVIP list... But I'm having a strange issue. My teens with jobs have no scheduled "on" days, every day is a day off all of a sudden. Anyone aware of this issue and which mod might be causing it?
    >
    > I noticed that as well, but my teen still went to his after school job. So it must be just a visual error. The script mods I have are MCCC, UI Cheats Extension, Zerbu's Go to School, More Fun Stuff, and Bad Grades are OK. Do you have any of these? It might help us narrow it down?

I think MCCC is the only one of those I've got, though I did download the hotfix? I did notice after posting that they still go to work though, like you said, so not the end of the world.
    Samlish wrote: »
    Is the custom bathtubs and showers still broken? I was wanting to place peacemakers serenity bathroom double shower but I wasn't sure if it would cause issues.

Yes, they're still broken. S4S needs to be updated to repair them (the current update doesn't include them), and creators will then need to batch-fix them.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AxeEclipticaAxeEcliptica Posts: 370 Member
    edited June 2019
    Is it safe to play my saves that are missing custom traits or should I wait until they're updated?
    Edit: literally all of my other CC is fine, but all of my custom traits are missing
  • Idray2501Idray2501 Posts: 32 Member
    Haven't figured out exactly what's causing it yet (but let me say it's delaying me from starting my island living household and I'm annoyed) but there's a CC item that's stopping me from clicking my selected sim. That is, I can click on another sim and interactions show up but when I click on my own sim, the self-interactions don't show up. It's definitely CC because I turned off all my script mods and it still happened. If anyone figures out what it is, please let me know, but I'm slowly taking out CC batches at a time!
    edited June 2019
    @Idray2501 Not all non-CC mods are script mods. Anything that's just .package without an accompanying .ts4script file won't have been turned off.

@AxeEcliptica I'm afraid I haven't used trait mods before. Try asking where you got one of the mods.
  • Idray2501Idray2501 Posts: 32 Member
    Found the issue! It was actually just me being dumb and somehow managing to delete the phone system that literally says do not delete in the SOL mod!
  • jessicalovesdanjessicalovesdan Posts: 11 New Member
    My sim suddenly started waking on water instead of using the jetski or swimming. Anyone know how to fix that? Just started happening today
  • AcesxxAcesxx Posts: 1 New Member
    All the doors from the the world were deleted and I couldn't replace them cuz "script call failed" kept showing up. thankfully i didn't have to get rid of all my mods, it was w*cked whims and basemental dr*gs causing the issue
  • dbgaming07dbgaming07 Posts: 9 New Member
    I've fallen victim to this (even though I don't remember saving, since I was updating everything): Do not save with missing or turned-off CC. If you do this, you will have lots of bald, naked Sims when you load after re-enabling mods and CC.

How do I fix it? I went to Sims 4 Tray Importer and it says the clothing is missing but when I go to that cc in the mods folder, it's still installed.
    I see a lot of people are having problems with Sacrificial's outdated mods but he has updated everything on his download website where it says things like "updated" and "still works" I was getting those errors with his mods until I updated those. The files on other websites do not work and produce errors.
  • dbgaming07dbgaming07 Posts: 9 New Member
    I forgot to mention pets now says "see requirements" but I have the requirements (64 bit). (Sorry I would have edited my post but it won't let me)
  • Edward5902Edward5902 Posts: 16 Member
    My mermaid male sim is taking bath in bathtub with a randomly generated top (or you can say it the nude top for mermaid). First time was a pink feminine blouse, the next time was a jean jacket... i believed that it was related to CC but i still can't figure out what kind of cc that could cause this issue.
    First time that this issue appeared when i made him skinny dip in the ocean (he had become a mermaid, of course). Then i tried exiting the game without saving it, then i launched the game to check if the problem was still there or not, the result was successful!
    Then for a ridiculous reason :"(, i tried to change his top for his sleep outfit (human form) (from non-top to BOD-E II muscular top for cas) then i immediately realized that his mermaid form had something wrong with it, so i canceled the process. But after that process (which had been canceled), the problem appeared again. He got himself into the tub, as his mermaid tail showed up, a jean jacket top also appeared!
    Does anybody have this issue? Can anyone help me?
  • Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    is the pose player broken? or am I not installing it correctly
  • Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    I'm having so much trouble with "poseplayer"
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    > @BrewQueen said:
    > > @telemwill said:
    > > > @BrewQueen said:
    > > > I play with very few mods, and have updated/removed via SimsVIP list... But I'm having a strange issue. My teens with jobs have no scheduled "on" days, every day is a day off all of a sudden. Anyone aware of this issue and which mod might be causing it?
    > >
    > > I noticed that as well, but my teen still went to his after school job. So it must be just a visual error. The script mods I have are MCCC, UI Cheats Extension, Zerbu's Go to School, More Fun Stuff, and Bad Grades are OK. Do you have any of these? It might help us narrow it down?
    >
    > I think MCCC is the only one of those I've got, though I did download the hotfix? I did notice after posting that they still go to work though, like you said, so not the end of the world.

I have the hotfix as well. It may just be a bug like the toddler thing.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I think the mod that makes Sims prefer to eat at tables may be broken. They seem to be back to eating in the bathroom.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • aroses____aroses____ Posts: 1 New Member
    I really appreciate the people working to fix the cc tubs for mac! Thank you so much!
    I think the mod that makes Sims prefer to eat at tables may be broken. They seem to be back to eating in the bathroom.

Agreed it does not appear to be working for me for some reason either..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top