Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please change the vendor outfit in Island Living and bartenders

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
With all the new clothing we got in the pack had expected vendors and bartenders to be dawning some of the Sulani fashion, but looking thorugh a lot of the videos I've see they're in their usual default base game ones. Had hoped it'd be much like Salvadorada seeing the locals in their outfits that came with the pack or at the very least be in their swimming attire.

Just looks pretty out of place to me. Hoping this could get changed in a patch just for them to be set up in Sulani clothing. Seeing the bartender/vendor eventually swapping during a change in shift just to go sunbathe in their fullbody outfits on the beach seems real silly (and probably uncomfortable for them.) :#

#coolerclothingforNPCS

@SimGuruNinja @SimGuruMorgan @SimGuruFrost @SimGuruGeorge
5vJrxmT.png
Post edited by LadyKyn on

Comments

• Options
    Here's one of the NPC'S for the vending stall in Sulani. This is also a sim of mine)
    RRzjvrb.png

And her hot outfit I made for her a long time ago (haven't updated it to some Sulani native fashion yet)
    oT7nSkT.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think you ask too much of them LOL

But really, I don't see much harm in it either; I believe the stall vendors in Selvadorada still wear their native attire, right? I haven't visited since Jungle Adventure released haha.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019

But really, I don't see much harm in it either; I believe the stall vendors in Selvadorada still wear their native attire, right? I haven't visited since Jungle Adventure released haha.

:* Ooops.

Yep, the ones in Selvadorada wear their native attire very much and thought it was odd vendors here don't wear Sulani native clothing at the stalls or eve at least their swimwear at best.

Feel like it's very hot for vendors to be wearing a fullbody outfit like that. Bout how I feel about the mail carrier person not having any sort of special cold weather outfit or even a umbrella when it rains. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

:* Ooops.

Yep, the ones in Selvadorada wear their native attire very much and thought it was odd vendors here don't wear Sulani native clothing at the stalls or eve at least their swimwear at best.

Feel like it's very hot for vendors to be wearing a fullbody outfit like that. Bout how I feel about the mail carrier person not having any sort of special cold weather outfit or even a umbrella when it rains. :p

Everyone knows that mail carriers are functionally immortal in all weather! :lol:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    There's a mod called No DJ or Bartender Uniforms which makes it so Bartenders and DJs (if you have them) will wear their everyday attire when DJing or working as a bartender. You can change their everyday outfit from there. Here is the mod: http://modthesims.info/d/604537/no-dj-or-bartender-uniforms.html
    Unfortunately they have not updated it yet for the pack, and I don't know if it needs to update because i didn't test it out. But it's worth a try.
  • Options
    hermionia wrote: »
    There's a mod called No DJ or Bartender Uniforms which makes it so Bartenders and DJs (if you have them) will wear their everyday attire when DJing or working as a bartender. You can change their everyday outfit from there. Here is the mod: http://modthesims.info/d/604537/no-dj-or-bartender-uniforms.html
    Unfortunately they have not updated it yet for the pack, and I don't know if it needs to update because i didn't test it out. But it's worth a try.

Thank you~ I know of this mod. :)

I just thought it was a bit odd not to have vendors in Sulani not in any native clothing how Salvadorada is set up.

5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I agree with you. It's details like this that make the difference, and the devs are not big on details.
  • Options
    I agree with you. It's details like this that make the difference, and the devs are not big on details.

Unfortunate really. Sometimes they are and sometimes they miss the mark completely. Least I think the NPC's look a lot more comfortable and not so out of place in more traditional island garb. The usual NPC outfits definitely start to look out of place in certain places.

OW2Hwtz.png

9g2in7R.png
    5vJrxmT.png