Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creating a Mermaid

How do I create a mermaid in CAS? I figured it might be under the selection for supernatural sims but I'm not seeing it there.

Comments

• LunarBreeLunarBree Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    I heard that you can't.
    You can create a mermaid with a lifetime reward called Mermaid Kelp :?: I think.
    Then, you can go into CAS and change the scale color and sea shell top.
    :mrgreen:

--LunarBree
  • namechangernamechanger Posts: 17
    edited June 2013
    Ah. I see. Thank you!
  • LunarBreeLunarBree Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    No problem! :D
    Enjoy your game!

--LunarBree
  • mouse1965mouse1965 Posts: 2 New Member
    why can't you just make a mermaid sim right away in cas? I am sobbing trying to figure it out
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    mouse1965 wrote: »
    why can't you just make a mermaid sim right away in cas? I am sobbing trying to figure it out

@mouse1965, are you playing Sims 3 or Sims 4? If you're playing Sims 4, then you need to ask this question over in The Sims 4 section as this is an old Sims 3 thread from 2013... ;)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-pack-discussions
  • mouse1965mouse1965 Posts: 2 New Member
    ok I try to find that
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    In Sims3 you can't create a mermaid in CAS. You can create sims in game and if you have NRras you can cheat and give them enough lifetime rewards points to buy mermaid kelp and turn them into mermaids, but there isn't an instant way.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2019
    Earcat wrote: »
    In Sims3 you can't create a mermaid in CAS. You can create sims in game and if you have NRras you can cheat and give them enough lifetime rewards points to buy mermaid kelp and turn them into mermaids, but there isn't an instant way.
    A slightly more direct way on TS3 for those using mods would be to use NRaas MasterController to add the mermaid occult state to a sim who has just or already been created. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net