Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does Island Spirits actually DO?

See title.
All I can tell for sure is that they swirl and goes "boink" a lot.

I can't tell ANY difference regarding anything else.
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I also don't understand what they actually do?....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Methinks I will switch to Volcanic Activity.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you commune with the spirits they give you positive moodlets. Sometimes after communing with them your sim’s energy bar will be frozen at max for I think about a day (8 hours at least anyway), sometimes the hungry are will be frozen at max for a similar time, sometimes you will just get a happy or confident or focused moodlet. There are probably others.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    If you commune with the spirits they give you positive moodlets. Sometimes after communing with them your sim’s energy bar will be frozen at max for I think about a day (8 hours at least anyway), sometimes the hungry are will be frozen at max for a similar time, sometimes you will just get a happy or confident or focused moodlet. There are probably others.

Thank you. Still I think I'll try Volcanic Activity.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

Thank you. Still I think I'll try Volcanic Activity.

Same. I don’t care much for need-freezing, and my Sims always have enough happy buffs as it is. :D
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    During one interaction with the spirits there was the option to Ask for Judgement. My Sim was not well-judged but I did not notice a negative impact.