Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Yeah, I noticed that, too. Was really bummed. :( But maybe they could be still working on that(?), or... they have an overhaul coming to the Aliens at a later date; and I honestly wouldn't put that idea past them because of how they're giving base game skills updates (gardening and now fishing). So, crossed fingers that they're going to give Aliens an update on game-play and CAS options sometime in the hopefully near future! :)
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    I'm guessing they've either completely forgotten about or have decided to conveniently ignore aliens from now on. I hope I am proven wrong.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    That doesn't really make sense for aliens.

Their secondary form is a human sim disguise. You wouldn't be able to copy skin color, eyes, and other features.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Aw I was so sure aliens would get the new lock too ... I'm using your vampire cheat to make human disguises have the same face but I really hoped I wouldn't have to for much longer.
    Especially for toddlers.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Their secondary form is a human sim disguise. You wouldn't be able to copy skin color, eyes, and other features.
    Yeah, but accessories, body type, clothing, facial features, hair etc.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »

Really ??? It would get a purpose with me :p

Actually I must fight the game by using bugs in order to reach my goal...

cillsyeik7qa.jpg

01.jpg

• Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »

Really ??? It would get a purpose with me :p

Actually I must fight the game by using bugs in order to reach my goal...

cillsyeik7qa.jpg
    If you're fine with using mods, there's an option in MCCC which allows you to copy facial features, body types etc. and paste them onto other sims. 🙂
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    [EDIT: I borked this up so bad :s ]
    Post edited by WaitWhatYT on
  • Options
    [recommenting because I just caught why the images weren't working, lol]
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I don't get this, the "other features" are what I copy between my alien sims' forms all the time.

RIaRoQt.png

YF7xGI4.png

MdioLvS.png

fyhx7Pm.png

tS9WyUO.png

hfLKoBv.png

Why are they all muscular and scantily clad? Don't worry about it ;)

@daenerystubborn I use MCCC for this purpose all the time, works like a charm
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    edited June 2019
    Aliens so desperately need an update! I was really looking forward to this new copy feature, but no... I don't understand, why the other occults get this option. I would love if it we could just copy the outfit, hairstyle etc. :(

And while we're at it, can someone please fix alien genetics? I hate that my half-alien grandchildren have a random alien skin-colour and not that of their grandma... And the eyebrows... Don't forget the glitchy eyebrows that always have the wrong colour...
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I was dead set on using MCC to make a alien plasma sucking shark man. But Island living is really buggy atm for me.

I actually stopped playing hybrids for more than a year because of the eyebrow glitch. It frustrated me that I was stuck with pee blonde brows.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I was also disappointed to see the copy feature was not implemented for aliens. This was a feature I was looking forward to because it would save a lot of time to be able to copy clothing and hairstyles.