Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway Closed Winner Gifted

Comments

• CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Important announcement

Ok guys something has come up that cannot be avoided so I won't be here until later this evening, my husbands mom is having a medical emergency and we have to go. I am not going to do the 4 o'çlock thing in an hour but if there are no messages on here from @maggidesto by the time I get back I will then randomize the numbers again for another winner. I really do hope it doesn't come to that.

I'm so sorry, I really hope that your husbands mom will be ok! <3
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • nightzelnightzel Posts: 9 New Member
    > @MeaganJo said:
    > Ok guys something has come up that cannot be avoided so I won't be here until later this evening, my husbands mom is having a medical emergency and we have to go. I am not going to do the 4 o'çlock thing in an hour but if there are no messages on here from @maggidesto by the time I get back I will then randomize the numbers again for another winner. I really do hope it doesn't come to that.

That's totally understandable Meagan! We hope your husbaand's mom get well soon!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Congratulations on winning this giveaway @maggidesto !

@MeaganJo
    Hope everything is okay with your mother-in-law. Sending positive vibes your way for all of you!
  • kpeekkpeek Posts: 5 New Member
    lucky winner! (:
  • LoyalHufflepuffLoyalHufflepuff Posts: 3 New Member
    @MeaganJo I hope your husband's mom is okay. I'm sending all the virtual hugs and good vibes your way!
  • theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    @MeaganJo prayers and positive energy for your husband's mom. Hope everything goes well. Don't worry about the giveaway until you are physically and emotionally able to, concentrate on your family and yourself <3.
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member

I'm so sorry, I really hope that your husbands mom will be ok! <3
    nightzel wrote: »

That's totally understandable Meagan! We hope your husbaand's mom get well soon!
    ADWilson wrote: »

@MeaganJo Hope everything is okay with your mother-in-law. Sending positive vibes your way for all of you!

@MeaganJo I hope your husband's mom is okay. I'm sending all the virtual hugs and good vibes your way!
    @MeaganJo prayers and positive energy for your husband's mom. Hope everything goes well. Don't worry about the giveaway until you are physically and emotionally able to, concentrate on your family and yourself <3.

I just want to say a huge thank you for your prayers, thoughts, hugs, vibes and your complete understanding in this situation. She is ok, Dad is taking her in. She is a very stubborn 73 yr old nurse that is still working as a nurse and doesn't like telling others when she needs help. It was really hard seeing the fiery little red head so helpless. She's going to be ok she's one heck of a fighter. <3

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited June 2019
    all the hugs and blessings to your mother in law from here too :pensive:<3
    hopefully she will be okay
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    @MeaganJo I hope everything turns out okay with your husband's mom.
    Now because several hours have passed and there has been no word from the winner I am forced to use random.org again, so I hope everyone is ready because the runner up winner is number 41 @Csibeubi3 Congratulations! I really hope you are on so I don't have to do this again in the morning lol.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    all the hugs and blessings to your mother in law from here too :pensive:<3
    hopefully she will be okay

Thank you both
    equuest wrote: »
    @MeaganJo I hope everything turns out okay with your husband's mom.

Thank you both so very much. <3
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    Congratulations!

MeaganJo, glad to hear that your mother-in-law is okay.

I hope that nothing terrible has happened to the original winner. Seeing an "I'm okay" a little later would be great.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Ok guys I'm off to bed it's been a heck of night but thought I would check in real quick now that I am more unwound I might be able to fall asleep but thought I would check in here real quick to see if @Csibeubi3 happened to pop in. There is always my early morning. So til then, goodnight from my neck of the woods.
  • SimPonySimPony Posts: 3 New Member
    { Enter me please }
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Congratulations @Csibeubi3 :)
  • Jacquel_robinsonJacquel_robinson Posts: 5 New Member
    {Enter Me} I don’t know if we had to type this again after the redrawing
  • maggidestomaggidesto Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2019
    Am I too late?

Obviously I am, and I think I'm going to cry, but I do understand. Thank you
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    maggidesto wrote: »
    Am I too late?

aww Maggi, sorry, She waited for you a very long time way over time.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    Omg i can't belive i won! Thank you! 😍😍😍 @MeaganJo omg thank you thank you ❤
    20180613_230543.gif
    maggidesto wrote: »
    Am I too late?

I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I thought I had written the rules to ensure a quick quick contest because as a mother and full time grandma I don't have a bunch of time on my hands. But this made me super sad and didn't like having to follow my own rules that I had made for the giveaway. I think from now on I will give 24 hrs and now wish I had done so this time around. This is only my second giveaway.

I am truly sorry and hope this doesn't keep you from joining giveaways in the future. I am happy to find out that you are ok.
    Csibeubi3 wrote: »
    Omg i can't belive i won! Thank you! 😍😍😍 @MeaganJo omg thank you thank you ❤

Yes you are you are the runner up Winner and will receive your code in your personal inbox here in the forums. Once you receive it please let us all know that you've indeed received the code and that it installed I would greatly appreciate it. So go check your inbox!
  • Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    I recieved my code and it works. Thank you for doing this! 🧡 I can't wait to play in Sulani. 🏝
    20180613_230543.gif
    I recieved my code and it works. Thank you for doing this! 🧡 I can't wait to play in Sulani. 🏝

Yay awesome to hear! You are very welcome, enjoy the pack!

Thank you everyone who entered!
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited June 2019
    MeaganJo wrote: »

Yay awesome to hear! You are very welcome, enjoy the pack!

Thank you everyone who entered!

Thank you, It was fun, we just need more give-away packs, so many entered, maybe like 5 :) next time, it's so many Simmers. Also, Its a lot of fun waiting to see who won.

This was very sweet of our Game Changers.
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor