Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I've took the patch...and updated what I could find. Now the updates are coming out for the pack (ugh). I'm not sure that I'll even buy the pack. I build MUCH more than I play. Of course I always like more lots to build but I'm not overly enchanted with the new build items. So, here's my problem: Do I update my game according to the new pack even if I'm pretty sure this will be the first pack I won't buy? If those updates that are pack related when the pack isn't there cause a problem? Like I need more problems lol

You don't have to update. The only problem would be that there could be some Mods that won't work anymore.
  • eyesetokill25eyesetokill25 Posts: 49 Member
    All of the clothes I downloaded from Ebonix Sims needs to be updated. Any of my Sims wearing their clothes (not hairstyles, funnily enough), have the texture of disco-balls and it's bizarre.
    All of the clothes I downloaded from Ebonix Sims needs to be updated. Any of my Sims wearing their clothes (not hairstyles, funnily enough), have the texture of disco-balls and it's bizarre.

be sure and contact them with the issues you are having: https://ebonixsims.wixsite.com/simminginmelanin/contact
  • LoryCostaLoryCosta Posts: 2 New Member
    Sims 4 studio updated for Island Living guys! <3
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Bienchen has updated more of her mods:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/update-22-juni-2019/
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    Hi everyone, sorry if it has already been mentioned, but does anyone know if Andrew's studio pose player has been updated?
  • SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello again! I'm leaving another comment since nobody responded to my last one and I could really use some help. Does anyone know of a mod that's causing tagging issues in CAS? Basically, whenever I try to dress female sims in male clothes or visa versa, it's like the game is not allowing it to happen. Currently, my female sims can only wear clothing tagged for females and my male sims can only wear clothing tagged for males. At first I got the impression that this might be a mod, so I did the 50/50 method several times but could not locate a problem mod. I'm pretty sure my issue is a mod though because CAS seemed fine when I took all of my mods out. If anyone is aware of which mod this could be, please let me know. I've been going over my mods for the past two days. Thanks.
  • merin0307merin0307 Posts: 12 New Member
    @SimsChick06: I'd look to see if you have the More Columns in CAS mod or UI Cheats mod, both by weerbesu. More Columns especially was causing issues in CAS, and UI Cheats had to be updated because of the new trait randomization that was added. Also check to make sure you don't have anything that works solely in CAS - things like background colors, mods that make your Sim stand still, lighting changes, etc., as all of those could be the cause of your issue.
  • SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    @merin0307 Ahhh! Thank you so much! You helped me find the issue! You have no idea how grateful I am. I was literally looking for two days straight and I have lots of mods. The issue I was having was actually caused by a mod that goes along with the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mod so I'm going to make sure to report that so that it can be looked at and possibly fixed, then I might be able to put it back in my game but for now it stays out. Thanks again, I appreciate it!
  • jessicalovesdanjessicalovesdan Posts: 11 New Member
    Is there still no fix for the CC bathtubs? I didn't get any update, so I don't know if there is anyway to fix them. I have the perfect bathroom in mind and I really want to be able to achieve it.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited June 2019
    Is there still no fix for the CC bathtubs? I didn't get any update, so I don't know if there is anyway to fix them. I have the perfect bathroom in mind and I really want to be able to achieve it.

I think the Sims4Studio team are looking into it and should hopefully come out with a batch fix soon.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Fash_simmerFash_simmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I have one build items that when I place into my house that wont show up, I tired updating my game and repairing it and it wont still work.
    edited June 2019
    I have one build items that when I place into my house that wont show up, I tired updating my game and repairing it and it wont still work.

If it's doors, there is an adult mod that we cannot discuss here that is causing that issue.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hello, I don’t know if this is a mod issue but is someone experiencing an issue where you can’t add two existing same sex parents sims in CAS? I can add one parent, but not the second one.

Please help!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Does anyone know what is exactly wrong with Kijiko's eyelashes? Because all versions seem to be working fine in my game.
  • LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    Koteyka wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is exactly wrong with Kijiko's eyelashes? Because all versions seem to be working fine in my game.

Same...
  • BrewQueenBrewQueen Posts: 2 New Member
    I play with very few mods, and have updated/removed via SimsVIP list... But I'm having a strange issue. My teens with jobs have no scheduled "on" days, every day is a day off all of a sudden. Anyone aware of this issue and which mod might be causing it?
  • RileyelliseRileyellise Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone happen to know why I'm getting so many last exception errors in my game? None of my mods are out of date so does it maybe have to do with one of these mods?
    @MaggieMarley No, I'm not doing either of those.
    Does anyone happen to know why I'm getting so many last exception errors in my game? None of my mods are out of date so does it maybe have to do with one of these mods?

Same like I really wanna cry

• MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    edited June 2019
    I found a solution to the No EA eyelashes mod problem if you still wanna use it! :smiley:

48113199793_c887baa564_c.jpg
    (link)
    cha cha cha
    MC Command Center has been giving me so many last exceptions.

> @Keyenpeydee said:
    > MC Command Center has been giving me so many last exceptions.

Ugh, I know :( I can't even play my game because of all the Last Exceptions. I feel like I've done everything to try and fix it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top