Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tilt camera in build mode

PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
I really love building new rooms but I noticed that I am unable to tilt apart from a top view or just normal view. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong is it an option to tilt more? I so need it, I suffer from motion sickness from moving around so much in the same position tilting and zooming it would really help me (I suffer from motion sickness very easily which makes me unable to play many games unfortunately). I play on PS4. I know it is a thing on PC as I seen people use it in videos.. but I am not sure if maybe it is a camera in the settings that I don't know how to find.

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    You can't do it with a controller, it's part of the reason they added key board and mouse support. You'll have to get some if you want that ability.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited June 2019
    animevamp wrote: »
    You can't do it with a controller, it's part of the reason they added key board and mouse support. You'll have to get some if you want that ability.

I do have a keyboard and mouse but I didn't like how it worked with the console (just wasn't for me). I guess I will just need to take frequent brakes to make sure I won't be sick the whole day :D
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    Its really annoying that we can't tilt the camera any lower than it will allow us. When I'm trying to go in depth with my decorations its really hard to do, especially when putting paintings and wall decorations under cabinets in my sims kitchen
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I once watched a video on YouTube of someone's completed house design and noticed they even decorated the ceiling. How do you do that?
    2quwd7.gif