Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Move objects no longer working

I’ve been playing island living for the past couple of days. I’ve been building nonstop. Today I opened my game and move objects is no longer working. It’s worked for the past few days but now today nothing. I repaired my game, checked my mods, created a new save and still nothing. I cannot build without it 😩 is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I’m just noticing when I place things using move objects they disappear and do not exist next time I load the game. The cheat still “works” but definitely glitchy for me
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I don’t think I am having trouble with it. For example, I placed a garbage can with moveobjects because a door was nearby. I’ve exited an reloaded the game since then, and it’s still there.
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    It was working perfectly fine for me since I got the game but today it no longer works at all. Even when I type it in the cheat menu it doesn’t confirm that it’s on. Testingcheats still works for me
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I used it without issue earlier today. Have you tried repairing the game?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I used it without issue earlier today. Have you tried repairing the game?

Yes I repaired the game and still nothing. I’m not sure what else to do
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I found that cas.fulleditmode no longer works. I have repaired the game, but not had the chance to test it yet.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    This alone is a deal breaker for me, not to mention all the other complaints coming in on various features not working. I don't use those commands often, but when I need them, I need and use them. The pack is sounding more like a glass tree ornament, pretty on the outside with nothing indide but air.
  • Options
    This alone is a deal breaker for me, not to mention all the other complaints coming in on various features not working. I don't use those commands often, but when I need them, I need and use them. The pack is sounding more like a glass tree ornament, pretty on the outside with nothing indide but air.

I understand your concerns. I really do like this pack. Yes, there is not much to do and it really is just a pretty world. But I knew that buying the pack. I bought it for the world. However I definitely need moveobjects to enjoy building.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Please report this issue at the link.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs