Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Can anyone tell me if they are using Bienchen83's less barn night mod or if it needs updating?
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    Does Sims TS4 studio need to be updated?
    Probably. There are some issues with alpha hair disappearing underwater amongst other things.

Uhh, so I haven't updated yet, but someone told me my cc eyes aren't working anymore. Did the patch break default replacements, too?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    It may not be causing any seen issues but I checked the resources and some of them require new code updates. That's why simply testing mods doesn't always tell you if it's ok to use or not, unfortunately.
    I saw that on the SimVIP mod list (the reason behind the "Broken" status).

Thank goodness it's updated now. :)

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • GothicWolfieGothicWolfie Posts: 2 New Member
    has anyone elses sims been walking on water??? mermaids and human sims have been walking on water for me
  • DarkAngel3901DarkAngel3901 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm not sure where else to ask this but I'm having an interaction issue in game. Once I click on a sim, it bypasses the first three catergories and goes straight to the 'friendly' options. When I click more options from that point on, I'm taken back to the first set of categories. Please help!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    For those of you waiting on updates on bienchen's mods, I contacted her yesterday and received a reply today. She's very ill at the moment. She's getting around to it but asks for patience. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    For those of you waiting on updates on bienchen's mods, I contacted her yesterday and received a reply today. She's very ill at the moment. She's getting around to it but asks for patience. :)
    Aww, I hope she gets better soon. Thanks for the update.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
    ^ You're welcome. :)
    She really is so nice, I contacted her asking about the status of specific mods and provided a list. She replied that she'll update the ones I listed first. I never expected that. So kind.

Thank you for that information I am sure we can all wait as she always graciously replies quickly to our requests when we make them and is also normally very quick to sort updates out after patches/packs are released.. I hope she feels better soon and if you contact her please pass on all good wishes :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »

Thank you for that information I am sure we can all wait as she always graciously replies quickly to our requests when we make them and is also normally very quick to sort updates out after patches/packs are released.. I hope she feels better soon and if you contact her please pass on all good wishes :)

She said she'd let me know, so I'll pass on the well wishes then if that's OK. I don't want to trouble her with more messages just yet. :)
  • zuukiizuukii Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know when sims 4 studio will be updated? 😭😭😭
    zuukii wrote: »
    Does anyone know when sims 4 studio will be updated? 😭😭😭

Just out of interest what is sims 4 studio? I keep hearing about it but don't know what it does.
  • errorinerrorin Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so sad that my absolute favorite cc shirt is broken :'( :'( This one --> daniparadise.tumblr.com/post/125125532274/oversized-t-shirts-for-the-sims-4-all-ages
    I don't even wanna play without it. Ugh!! Do anyone know how to fix that oneself manually? Can't find answers on google. Or must I wait until sims 4 studio updates?
  • LoryCostaLoryCosta Posts: 2 New Member
    > @BabySquare said:
    > zuukii wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know when sims 4 studio will be updated? 😭😭😭
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Just out of interest what is sims 4 studio? I keep hearing about it but don't know what it does.

It's a program for creators, but also they have a batch fix option that usually fixes tons of problems with cc.
    And I'm desperate looking for an updated because I have tons of cc that isn't working :(
    LoryCosta wrote: »
    > @BabySquare said:
    > zuukii wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know when sims 4 studio will be updated? 😭😭😭
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Just out of interest what is sims 4 studio? I keep hearing about it but don't know what it does.

It's a program for creators, but also they have a batch fix option that usually fixes tons of problems with cc.
    And I'm desperate looking for an updated because I have tons of cc that isn't working :(

edited June 2019

She said she'd let me know, so I'll pass on the well wishes then if that's OK. I don't want to trouble her with more messages just yet. :)

Hi, no I wasn't suggesting you re contacted her just if you did have contact to wish her a speedy recovery and that people on these threads are thinking about her :)

As for Sims 4 studio i use it for checking CC to see if it shows corruption and for designating cc clothes to various age groups but honestly I am a complete novice even now however it was @Bananas_45 who was kind enough to explain how to use it for what I needed it for at the time so she may be able to explain more if she drops by :)

Oh and I think it's been updated as I just clicked on the program and it updates automatically but I am not positive :)

Hi, no I wasn't suggesting you re contacted her just if you did have contact to wish her a speedy recovery and that people on these threads are thinking about her :)

As for Sims 4 studio i use it for checking CC to see if it shows corruption and for designating cc clothes to various age groups but honestly I am a complete novice even now however it was @Bananas_45 who was kind enough to explain how to use it for what I needed it for at the time so she may be able to explain more if she drops by :)

Oh and I think it's been updated as I just clicked on the program and it updates automatically but I am not positive :)

No worries, I just didn't want you to think I would be lazy in passing the message on. I did contact her tonight and wished her a speedy recovery. She's very kindly going to email me when the mods are updated; along with our thanks I'll pass on our well wishes then. :)
  • Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi! I'm having a bit of a problem with my game. Sunburns/suntans isn't showing up, despite not using any cc skintones on my sim. My sim gets a moodlet saying she has a nice tan or something, but I can't see anything on her. I've updated all my mods but maybe there is a piece of cc (I have a ton) that is the problem? Are any of you experiencing the same?
  • Edward5902Edward5902 Posts: 16 Member
    > @AHolyToilet said:
    > To those having problems with mermaid heads, search for a piece of CC in your mods called "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault". If it's there, remove it. That affects male Sims. Female Sims could be (although they are not in my game) affected by "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault".

I fixed the problem guys!!! I removed these files:
    -NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability
    -NANDONG_ymHeadDefault
    then i deleted localthumbcache, and my (male) sim's flawless mermaid face came back!
    > @Edward5902 said:
    > > @AHolyToilet said:
    > > To those having problems with mermaid heads, search for a piece of CC in your mods called "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault". If it's there, remove it. That affects male Sims. Female Sims could be (although they are not in my game) affected by "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault".
    >
    > I fixed the problem guys!!! I removed these files:
    > -NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability
    > -NANDONG_ymHeadDefault
    > then i deleted localthumbcache, and my (male) sim's flawless mermaid face came back!

thank you so much for mentioning it!
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    I've took the patch...and updated what I could find. Now the updates are coming out for the pack (ugh). I'm not sure that I'll even buy the pack. I build MUCH more than I play. Of course I always like more lots to build but I'm not overly enchanted with the new build items. So, here's my problem: Do I update my game according to the new pack even if I'm pretty sure this will be the first pack I won't buy? If those updates that are pack related when the pack isn't there cause a problem? Like I need more problems lol
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
    > @Edward5902 said:
    > > @AHolyToilet said:
    > > To those having problems with mermaid heads, search for a piece of CC in your mods called "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault". If it's there, remove it. That affects male Sims. Female Sims could be (although they are not in my game) affected by "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault".
    >
    > I fixed the problem guys!!! I removed these files:
    > -NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability
    > -NANDONG_ymHeadDefault
    > then i deleted localthumbcache, and my (male) sim's flawless mermaid face came back!

actually, it did work but... my male mermaid's face still changed, it became fatter, his nose was longer, his mouth looked more ridiculous, the face in his mermaid form didn't changed his beard, his eye color, maybe his hair, too. But if i use a cc hair, the hair in his mermaid form will change to a random base hair. If i use a base hair in the first place then when he transforms into mermaid, his hair won't change at all.
    and i tried using MC command center to copy his face in human form and pasted it into his mermaid form, then i exit and saved the game. Next time i launched the game, his face in mermaid form showed up correctly, which matched his face in human form! Hope there'll be a mod that can fix this issue.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Anyone else play with LittleMsSam's mods and MCCC? I have broken it down to one of her mods and MCCC not playing nice and I am wondering if anyone might have an idea as to which mod it might be as I have almost all of her mods :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top