Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For mermaid babies...

We definitely need a special bassinet. I was really hoping for a half sea shell with a deadwood base.

I do like mermaids a lot. They're not as involved as vampires, which is to be expected, but they are fun.

Comments

• BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    right? a clamshell bassinet. 😭
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I was so disappointed about the lack of a mermaid bassinet. I hope witches get witchy bassinet :cry:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    Awee I was really hoping for one. Is there at least a tombstone? :/
    Awee I was really hoping for one. Is there at least a tombstone? :/
    mermaids have the same tombstone and urn as humans unfortunately.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    No bassinet and no special tombstones/urn. I really hope this is an oversight that they will fix :< It's odd they are the only occult without these.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Akil wrote: »
    No bassinet and no special tombstones/urn. I really hope this is an oversight that they will fix :< It's odd they are the only occult without these.

Its better if someone can ask these on twitter @catloverplayer can you ask it when you have time?We want to know :)
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I’m not sure why they didn’t at least implement a mermaid tombstone. That’s lame :neutral:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    BOY wrote: »
    right? a clamshell bassinet. 😭

Would have been so cute. Nice idea.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

tumblr_ptw50a4TRg1sftgzko1_1280.png

just came across a pretty nice mermaid bassinet, thought you guys may be interested! :blush: by srslysims.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

just came across a pretty nice mermaid bassinet, thought you guys may be interested! :blush: by srslysims.

That's awesome!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

That's awesome!

Honestly I kind of wish they had made a clam/seashell bed for mermaids to sleep in that closes when they sleep, sort of like a mermaid pod. And we'd be able to place it inside a pool or the ocean floor.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited June 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Honestly I kind of wish they had made a clam/seashell bed for mermaids to sleep in that closes when they sleep, sort of like a mermaid pod. And we'd be able to place it inside a pool or the ocean floor.
    same, that would've been amazing. :/ basically any mermaid build/buy would've been appreciated. there's a cool treasure chest and a vase that looks like a shell, but that's about it. nothing really that looks like a mermaid brought it up from their life under the sea.

a lot of people would kill me for saying it, but i kinda want a mermaid themed stuff pack lol. even though i wish they would've gotten stuff in IL. i just want them to be improved and have some themed content. there's still sooo much that could be added when it comes to gameplay, build, buy, and CAS.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member

So cute! :smiley:

Man, I wish there were mermaid-like B/B and CAS items like you see in the Disney Little Mermaid movie and its old tv show.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    I want a mermaid gravestone so badly it is so ridiculous that they are the only occult without their own unique gravestone, I wish they would change it but doubt they will.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yes, a clamshell bassinet would be amazing and, of course, an appropriate tombstone as well. It feels like Mermaids didn't get enough in this EP. Almost nothing compared to how much fleshed out Vampires and Spellcasters are, I guess if Mermaids were a GP by themselves, things would be much better.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes, a clamshell bassinet would be amazing and, of course, an appropriate tombstone as well. It feels like Mermaids didn't get enough in this EP. Almost nothing compared to how much fleshed out Vampires and Spellcasters are, I guess if Mermaids were a GP by themselves, things would be much better.

Yeah... no gravestone is pretty sad. It makes the family lawn look a little bit more interesting if the tombstones are somewhat different.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I think a bassinet for all occults should be required. Spellcasters and Vampires and Aliens all have them, doesn't make sense Mermaids don't.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Rae357 wrote: »
    I think a bassinet for all occults should be required. Spellcasters and Vampires and Aliens all have them, doesn't make sense Mermaids don't.

Aliens have special bassinets?