Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No New Island Counters???

Alright I can't be the only one that wishes we had gotten an island counter to go along with the counters for the new sims 4 expansion Island Living. Therefore! To you CC creators (who i give props for being able to do that), anyone currently in the making for an island counter to match the new counters? Is there possibly already one out there? Please do let me know! I really need those island counters lol

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    You aren't. I wish they'd add them to the pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Out16Out16 Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2019
    It feels like every other new counter we got came with a matching island. And these counters are a little unique its really hard to match an island to it :(
    bumping
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    I was sad about that too, especially since many game changers said the developers knew about it and it was supposed to be fixed before release. I would have like wall cabinets too, though I guess the modern looking shelves we got may have been intended to go with the counters.
    I never even noticed the wall cabinets until a little bit ago redoing my sims home, i never use them too often. However i could see the shelves replacing those.