Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I looked up Moschino and don't like it, and it really annoys me to see sponsored stuff packs again. Then again, with the new career, I'm worried I might crack and buy it if it goes on sale... That will depend entirely on what the career looks like. I'll also absolutely not buy this at regular price.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I think that regardless of what ends up being in the pack, this one will be very low on my priorities. It's a really rare treat for me to be able to afford a pack and this one especially feels like a waste of money when I could get like Backyard Stuff or Bowling instead, which are packs with more than JUST CAS and I already know are good.
    If I could hypothetically afford this pack, I still am leaning towards not getting it due to my utter disinterest in the brand. I don't like paying for content I don't support.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    A lot of the comments I've been seeing on here proves the point I made earlier:
    Kudos to EA for trying to get us to pay for a plum stuff pack just for a new career! I'm not buying it.

Ah, capitalism.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • AncientcivAncientciv Posts: 55 Member
    I'm going to buy it for the career, plus I would like my game to be complete.
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I’m one of those people who buy things so I have all the content. I refuse to buy it, unless it’s on sale though.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    prisinka wrote: »
    what I dont understand is why people are hating on it so much? did the brand do something bad or anything like that?

anyway, i think people should realize that runway fashion is not real fashion nor is it trying to be, even if the runway pieces are on sale on the site. They offer a lot of basic clothing that I would be interested in (i would never buy it in real life because of the price, but that wont be an issue for ke in a game.)

Exactly. And every person likes different things....so i don't understand those who say "oh i dont like that EP and no one's gonna buy it!"

I personally LOVE the more silly expansions (Magic, Stars....) and don't care much about university and pets... Even though i don't mind having those in my game.

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I'm going to wait for judgment also :) I will buy it because it will make my collection complete and who knows there may be some really cool stuff in there :) you can always modify colors and patterens on clothes/stuff :)
    With all the comments that this pack is getting, I'm curious as to what it actually is.
    I also know there is a ton of work that goes into programing to make these things work with our existing sims ;) remember how our sims looked like in the very first Sims?
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I have to say, my Google search of Moschino came up with the ugliest clothes I've ever seen, but it's still too early to judge. I never buy packs for the CAS items alone (although they can sometimes be an encouraging factor), and I'm pretty sure clothes isn't all we're getting besides the photographer career, so if it comes with something else I enjoy, I might as well buy it. It's just a stuff pack after all, and there might be some pleasant surprises.
  • meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    It’s honestly just stupid. Why even partner with a brand to make a stuff pack? EA just seems like a sellout at this point. It’s gonna be a waste of money.

edit: Now that I think about it I will probably buy it just for the sake of having all the packs.

:D Love your comment so funny
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    No clue
    Being honest I had to google THE MOSCHINO

I still dont get it. I dont understand it

There are so many better stuff pack ideas out there...

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    :s
    So not sure... not in a rush for this... no desire to pay full price

I prefer buy and build mode stuff I dont care for "fashion"

better furniture and building would be so much better!

• ahandle101ahandle101 Posts: 10 New Member
    No.

At least based on what I've heard about the pack. I'm more into the lot objects in stuff packs rather than the clothes, and all I've heard about is the clothes.
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    oops. Did not read original properly, and selected Yes for would laugh at, not Yes for would buy! I've seen some of their extremely $$$ clothing ($2000au for a tacky, embroidered kitsch dress, no thank you!) and remain pretty dubious. As someone who loves photography, I'm very annoyed at the career being locked away in a pack I probably won't buy... but you know, maybe it will turn out okay... maybe?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »
    A lot of the comments I've been seeing on here proves the point I made earlier:
    Kudos to EA for trying to get us to pay for a plum stuff pack just for a new career! I'm not buying it.

Ah, capitalism.
    Good for me they have managed to butcher every single career be it military, retail or restaurants by forcing us to only play as manager so careers have no draw for me. As long as they continue on with simplied limited careers I will never care.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    never heard of moshino before this...gonna wait and see what the pack actually looks like when it's here.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• KousubaeKousubae Posts: 5 New Member
    I personally will just because i'm a completionist, however i'm curious how they are going to pull off this 'high fashion' type clothing that Moschino produces in a cartoony game like Sims 4. My hopes arent really high. Plus i also think it takes a space away for a much better stuff pack thats not a huge advert.
  • TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    I am probably a little late to realize that there is a Moschino pack coming. And this first part is just a matter of personal taste (which you can either agree or disagree with, though there is no pressure to do either of it). I wouldn't want to be cremated in these rags. If it was possible to uninstall single CAS items, the stuff that came with the free patch would be the very first that would land on my cutting room floor.

I am sure some of you have Moschino at home and like it, and I am also sure these parts are some of the notable exceptions I found while browsing their shop. It is REALLY not my intention to criticize anybody's taste here.

But for the second part... It would have been a very nice thing if there had been a collaboration between the two companies, resulting in, say, a secenario like this:

Moschino dedicates a part of it's marketing budget to let Maxis developers create high quality CC and a fashion photographer mod, downloadable for free from moschino.com to lure us there.

But letting us pay for a digital Moschino advertisment sounds just... awful.
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited June 2019
    So I wonder if this means we are going to get the look-alike playboy bunny iconic logo stamped on clothes that say gay boy? Don't misunderstand me. There is nothing wrong with being gay, but a large portion of those clothes are pretty tacky. I guess this will mean more fun for the fashion police.
    Post edited by Katlyn2525 on
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Considering we already have a style I fluence career I want to see how different this one will be. I often buy stuff packs for the build and buy aspect so waiting to see a trailer before I make a decision. If I do end up buying it though it will be when it's in sale
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I personally have a problem with Maxis partnering with a company that makes clothing that are not accessible for the majority of sims players because of price. I guess you'd get to have clothing in the game that you wouldn't otherwise get a chance to own, but it really seems very unfortunate and disappointing to me.

Besides that, I think the clothing are very awful. I like dressing my sims in clothing that best fits their personality more than my taste, but Moschino's clothing go beyond what I'm willing to put on my sims. I don't like pixels as a style choice on anything, and a lot of what we've seen of the clothing so far features pixelated designs, and I just can't do it. Not for me.
    a63ftuN.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    L0u wrote: »
    Ill probably get it. Im not sure why everyones complaining about moschino clothes being so ugly, have you seen some of the current sims clothes? haha
    I think they wont (cant) go too wild the design and we will hopefully end up getting some interesting cuts, textures, colours and accessoires. Probably some cool furniture, a new career. Even if some clothes are a little bit more 'out there', ull find a use for it, its the sims! Some people buy that stuff irl. I would too with some pieces if I was angry pooping money

"Angry pooping money" is one of the best phrases I've seen in a long time. 😁😆😄

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

Moschino-Menswear-London-Men-SS15-8310-1402942408-bigthumb.jpg

I totally want this outfit for my game!

• CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    What made them think this is a good idea? I know many CC creators that can make better clothing for free.
    Here is more Moschino for those who are curious:
    https://fashionweekonline.com/moschino-womens-collection-fw19-20

I would love to have the troll outfit in the game! I'll pass on the money outfits, though.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I'll wait and see what kind of items are in the pack, what they look like etc. then I decide if I will buy it.