March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight June 21st - Island Living edition

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul, and welcome to a very special Friday Highlight!

Island Living is the focus of almost every conversation, this Friday Highlight couldn’t be any less! :smiley:

q1n33n5l370y.png
Mermaids fun! A beautiful and well timed screenshot taken by @Kamio! (Found here)

Let's swim around and take a deep dive into some of the amazing Island Living conversations we can find in the ocean forums!:
  • A new Expansion Pack always brings lots of new features to try, and our first minutes playing a it say a lot about what we are most excited about! So... 'What is the first thing you did in Island Living?' - @applefeather2 is asking, and we want to know!
  • I can tell you which was the first stop when we opened the game first for many of us: Create-A-Sim! No matter if you created a mermaid for the occasion, or just started with a fresh household ready to explore Sulani, @AlbaWaterhouse created a topic for everyone to 'Share your Sulani households!'. The thread is waiting for your screenshots!
  • Every household needs a new home, builders out there, I have the perfect thread for you! Or now that I think of it, it's a perfect thread for you as well if you prefer to take your lots from The Gallery. Ok, then - I have the perfect thread for everyone! :smiley: And I need to thank @SimTrippy for it: 'Share your Island Living builds!'. Perfect topic to find lots with that Sulani vibe ;)
  • Now we are ready for Live Mode and discovering the secrets of the island with our Sims. @catloverplayer and @simsonthemoon's threads (which we merged today into a single one), is an awesome topic for learning and sharing tips: 'A did you know thread on Island Living'. I love discovering new details and ideas every time I visit it, check it out!
  • Once you have explored the island and you are ready for a new very challenging challenge, let me invite you to take up @kitnkabootle's 'New Island Living extreme start challenge!'. It's specially great for you if you were thinking of trying the new "Off the grid" lot trait!
    When they say it's extreme, they mean it, so good luck - no motherlode allowed! :wink:

This is it from me to close this wonderful week. If you have any other recommendations, make sure to share them!

Happy weekend, and happy swimming Simmers!
-Mai
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments