Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living (I need help)

What kind of things can you do on Sulani?

If they can, how do your sims put sunscreen on?
v3mcW4b.jpg
O _ O

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited June 2019
    Just click on your sim while they sumbathe and they will apply suncreen.

You can go snorkeling , diving and swimming in the ocean in Sulani. You can build sand castles but you can use the terrain paint now to do that anywhere you like. Attend different events that happen on the island. Neighbors will bring you extra food time to time and you can also play with dolphins.

And meet a shark though he's apparently a precursor to something bad happening to your sim afterward.

Can use the beach towels anywhere. Aqua zip riding and sailing. Believe you can use them in a pool if you have the room.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    My sim and her son went to the beach and relaxed after building sand sculptures together. Then, they had a little local lunch and got in the water for some swim lessons and splashing. They were going to ride the Aqua Zip, but it got too late so they had to head home. They also found some seashells too.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    There are events at dfferent island every day according to todays Q & A that Island living sims can attend.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....