March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking CC Requests too! (CAS)

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Annye wrote: »
    It's possible to make a mod to speed up the mirror interactions? The old one I used is no longer supported :(

speed up ? what you mean by that?
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Annye wrote: »
    >
    > > @Bananas_45 said:
    > > Annye wrote: »
    > >
    > > Can you please fix this toddler dress? http s://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-toddler/title/toddler-sequin-dress-/id/1394810/
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > This dress was meshed off of the pleated skirt from the base game and can be found in the Skirt category. Did you want @gustavowizard to try to re-mesh it as a dress?
    >
    > in fact it crashes my game when i try to load with it on my mods folder
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > oh lol well thats bad... what scripted mods you have there?

I guess it was an old messed file I had... somehow. I redownloaded and worked fine (my game is fckin crazy idk)

its easy to manage; all the mods stay on mod folder, you can create sub-folders to organize it better, this way the game wont get confused: if you get errors and stuff you can remove the mods you add last/after the bug/glitch, but organazing the mods helps a lot
  • AnnyeAnnye Posts: 25 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    >
    > It's possible to make a mod to speed up the mirror interactions? The old one I used is no longer supported :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > speed up ? what you mean by that?

make them faster... like, in real life no one gets 2hours to pep talk yourself- maximum 30 minutes XD
  • VileplantVileplant Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! i would highly appreciate if you could make a maxis-match dress like the one Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's (but the short one she wears with a hat, and hat if possible, when she is hailing a cab). I posted the same request in David's forum but i'm not so sure on how busy he is.
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I love that you are doing this! Do you have the Toddler Stuff pack? If so could you please recolour those two-tone short pants to be single colour? I'm especially in need of the greyish swatch without the white :p

330ya86.png
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    Hi! Could I request a few recolours? (o:
    > @gustavowizard said:
    >
    > It's possible to make a mod to speed up the mirror interactions? The old one I used is no longer supported :(
    >
    >
    >
    >

make them faster... like, in real life no one gets 2hours to pep talk yourself- maximum 30 minutes XD

oooh you mean the time bethween the action, yes this is one of the major problems with the Sims 4, this wont change man, mods that promisse that... i dont know.. this is a core code problem in the game itself.. i would not dare to mess there and i doubt this can the fix right by a modder (since Maxis itself cant do it) :D
    > @gustavowizard said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

oooh you mean the time bethween the action, yes this is one of the major problems with the Sims 4, this wont change man, mods that promisse that... i dont know.. this is a core code problem in the game itself.. i would not dare to mess there and i doubt this can the fix right by a modder (since Maxis itself cant do it) :D

if you got a lot of scripted mods (like me atm lol - plannning to remove them tomorrow when i get the new expansion); you will see stuff like a Sim take 10 minutes picking up and putting her toddler down, taking 30min to take a pee and stuff.. i agree its a pretty anoying issue.
    KatNip wrote: »
    Hi! Could I request a few recolours? (o:

you sure can, they will be done fast too ;)
    I love that you are doing this! Do you have the Toddler Stuff pack? If so could you please recolour those two-tone short pants to be single colour? I'm especially in need of the greyish swatch without the white :p

330ya86.png

There you go my friend:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2059bqd95mfutgc/WizToddlerPantsRecolor.package/file

Here is the Pallete i made for you (it got all the maxis colors from the primary parts of the pant, and plus some other colors i add)
    Let me know if you want extra colors (if so post the color code here) ;)

[img][/img]48098373362_0a661aa5ef_b.jpgsample by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

Enjoy!
    edited June 2019
    Vileplant wrote: »
    Hi! i would highly appreciate if you could make a maxis-match dress like the one Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's (but the short one she wears with a hat, and hat if possible, when she is hailing a cab). I posted the same request in David's forum but i'm not so sure on how busy he is.

did you try to find this dress first? from the pictures i see this is a common shape mesh, i bet there are dresses like that already... did you try banana´s search topic? let me know if you dont find it and we see what we can do.

EDIT:
    i found this here:

http://deetronsims.blogspot.com/2017/04/audrey-bow-dress.html

24d219b880135b2ca61976b1541f3db2.png

this is the dress right?

Post edited by gustavowizard on
    edited June 2019
    also i recommend you look for StarLord on google pictures, he got a lot of these pop 'stars' dresses and such, like this one:
    you could use this one for her long dress i guess

w-800h-600-2662066.jpg

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/dress--lea/id/1320371/
    edited June 2019
    as u see here i guess the first one i link looks like a lot (except for that below part maybe)

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nrlihtdsyU1rpqdi8o1_1280.jpg

edited June 2019
    found her hair too if u need:

https://edibleplumbobs.tumblr.com/post/143171836676/tiffany-hair-505-followers-this-hair-was

dont know about that hat thou.. pretty exotic piece.. i guess her hat was custom right? i never saw that hat before, its not custom and unique it gotta have a name like other hats do..
  • sophiablissxosophiablissxo Posts: 5 New Member
    I am so happy you are doing this especially around the time Island Living is released, I would really love if you could recolor some hairs for me in the Anathema palette by DustFlwr

The Dakota Hair by Aharris00britney
    The Rachel Hair by Aharris00britney
    The Maeve Hair by Aharris00britney
    The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney
    > @sophiablissxo said:
    > I am so happy you are doing this especially around the time Island Living is released, I would really love if you could recolor some hairs for me in the Anathema palette by DustFlwr
    >
    > The Dakota Hair by Aharris00britney
    > The Rachel Hair by Aharris00britney
    > The Maeve Hair by Aharris00britney
    > The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney

Just realized the 2 bottom ones aren't publicly released yet so only the top 2
    > @sophiablissxo said:
    > I am so happy you are doing this especially around the time Island Living is released, I would really love if you could recolor some hairs for me in the Anathema palette by DustFlwr
    >

i need 1 important detail; recolor the hair to What Color (s) ??
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    > @sophiablissxo said:
    >

Here is a link to the Anathema Palette by Dustflwr: https://dustflwr.tumblr.com/post/154217455131/first-of-all-i-just-have-to-say-that-i-am-so-glad
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    > @sophiablissxo said:
    >

Here is a link to the Anathema Palette by Dustflwr: https://dustflwr.tumblr.com/post/154217455131/first-of-all-i-just-have-to-say-that-i-am-so-glad

So he wants the pallete you link on these 2 hairs

The Dakota Hair by Aharris00britney
    The Rachel Hair by Aharris00britney ?

hum i look into those files, there are some .aco and other extensions i dont have a clue what are they for.. not sure what i supose to do with those, but i did find the color´s codes on one of the files. you want natural or unatural ? or both?

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Me again! Lol. The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney was released publically today. The Maeve hair will come out on 7/11 (Slurpee Day!)
    Oh i'm sorry! i'm not really sure of how it all works either but the naturals
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 2019
    https://prnt.sc/o54a0h

Hi! These are one of my favorite mermaid eyes and I was hoping someone could do a recolor! I'm mostly looking for a pink shade but any other shades are also appreciated as well! :)
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Me again! Lol. The Lia Hair by Aharris00britney was released publically today. The Maeve hair will come out on 7/11 (Slurpee Day!)

im kinda confused here Bananas.. not sure what you are saying anymore...
    Samlish wrote: »
    https://prnt.sc/o54a0h

Hi! These are one of my favorite mermaid eyes and I was hoping someone could do a recolor! I'm mostly looking for a pink shade but any other shades are also appreciated as well! :)

sorry that link dont have the download link... link me the mod and i will recolor it for you ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top