Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for: Hanging Terrarium

GracefellGracefell Posts: 154 Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGqEjUNR0qH4_HM19oWtxQNhfJOcEib-yYZj0ohoDvnspfTqG
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_6_iA8pFe5R0CgrmgDZTf19GioONSU1JUyeWgFq6KULcJAw8g

Hi guys!

I'm primarily looking for hanging terrariums----has anyone happened to find any? I don't mind what they look like, as long as they're hanging from the ceiling.

Thank you so much!
Post edited by Gracefell on

Comments

• KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    I like the hanging terrariums by Tinkle. Found in this link/download - https://emilyccfinds.tumblr.com/post/112049345352/you-lust-lots-of-creators-to-credit-1st-pic
  • GracefellGracefell Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2019
    @KatyFernlily Hi Katy, sorry for the late reply!

Wow, thanks! That looks really great----quick question, is it just the file called "[moi]a bunch of stuff"? It seems to be the only one for download. I put that in and for some reason I cant seem to find the terrariums?
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Gracefell Did you unzip the folder you downloaded? From what it says on that page, the archive file contains all of the items on the page, some of which are package files and some sims3pack files, but you have to unpack it before you can install them.
    edited June 2019
    @IreneSwift .../slaps my forehead/ Oh my god, thanks XD I had to wipe my computer and forgot to reinstall 7zip, so I thought it was a package file instead of a rar.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @Gracefell We all make mistakes sometimes. I'm glad I could help.
    IreneSwift is correct - all the packages/sims3packs are inside that folder. Just look for the word "terrarium", those are the ones you want. They are very cute!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I need to stay away from threads like this as i end up downloading more lovely CC, nice find @KatyFernlily :)
    Sparky - You can't live without hanging terrariums!!!
    @Sparky1922 Haha, they are lovely! Put them in my game and the meshes turned out better than the preview.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @KatyFernlily

I agree now I have seen them i cannot live without them in mt game and @Gracefell again I agree as despite not seeing them in game yet I just love them already so I know I will be using them :)