Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ€”MOST WANTED PACKS- POLL πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒ

Comments

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    resorts/vacation, ocean stuff, crime, uni,farming romance
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited June 2019
    Ocean Life SP 🐟
    i actually want several of these, didn't mean to choose this one lol. though i do want some stuff specifically for mermaids, sooo i'd like this one too.

out of these options, i'd want uni/school, babies/family gameplay (also more content for teens and elders tho), romance (hopefully with turn ons & offs, better weddings, etc), farming, and vacations/hotels/resorts. don't know about a whole expansion dedicated to cars, but they'd be cool to have back as like one of the features of an EP if they had interactions like cars in Sims 2. i do want burglars back, but idk what else would realistically come in a crime pack, if they could actually have some interesting stuff then sure. a zoo may also be interesting, maybe adding onto the vet career to care for the new animals.

main thing i actually want is magic/witches, so i'm excited about that coming up. i'd also love that Dangerous Stuff pack that was in one of the polls, because i really want funerals. "celebrate the afterlife" and the Grim Reaper also intrigue me lol.
    Live life on the edge by subjecting your Sims to new dangers that celebrate the afterlife. Potential area of focus include Sim deaths, funeral experiences and the Grim Reaper.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    Farming, vacation winter, university, carnival etc
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    A Werewolves GP is the very top of my list. Followed by a Farming EP (preferably w/horses or at least other animals even if they're done along the lines of the dolphins in Island Living). After that a Hobby pack of some sort and a School related pack though I would prefer one that fleshed out grade/high school (and added a home school option) more then University.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    I pretty much want all the packs you listed probably the best list of packs I've seen as poll options besides me not wanting University a third time but I do want a School expansion. A family pack with preteens and freed babies or cars are my top two but romance farming carnivals and ocean life I'm there give me surfing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    I expected Univercity to win by far. I always thought its a highly wanted pack (and I mean it is) I just thought more people would want it. Not a fan of it but I hope sims 4 univercity will convince me this time.

I would love farming especially if it focuses more in livestock. Horses would be cool. breeding n stuff. Also animal product of chicken etc.

• LizzyMacTownieLizzyMacTownie Posts: 31 Member
    University/School EP πŸŽ“
    University, vacations, then farming are my first choices. I really loved Sims 2 University. (Kind of skipped Sims 3 altogether!)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    i want all of them
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    University, preferably with an Education/Academic Career.

None of the rest would do much to enhance my play.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    I’d love an ocean life stuff pack plus more vacation worlds and a university expansion, but a werewolf gp similar to the Vampire pack is at the very top of my wish list.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Out of that list - University. But honestly I'm dying for a Pool SP.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Romance/Wedding SP 🌺
    More romance than wedding please!
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Vacations/Resorts GP πŸ—»(Ski resort, winter lodge etc)
    I want Romance but not just SP lol, I want a whole EP (even GP is okay but not SP) that lets couple to have more things to do, from teen crush to slow dancing.

Another family GP sounds nice for all life stages to get something else new to do, like TS3's Generations.
    Awesome! Let's do romance right, HOT AND HEAVY, LOL!
    XxAirixX wrote: Β»
    Romance needs more than just a stuff pack, it needs an overall. Slow dancing, honeymoons, cuddling, etc...plus events like bridal showers and bachelor parties, etc....there can be a wedding planner career.

yES, YES YES AND YES
    Why does everybody want farming so bad?? That’s my question of the day :)
    Have you ever farmed? It is grueling grudge work, I am getting ready right now to go out and wash a horse and I am dragging my feet over it but I think that the love of animals is behind it. It is fun to take care of all sorts of animals and see them thrive and reproduce so long as it is done in virtual reality.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I’d love a medieval pack!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    1. University EP
    2. Resorts/B&B/Hotels/Motel GP
    3. Wedding SP or Romance GP
    4. Farming EP
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Uni and after that maybe farming....
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    One or more πŸ‘
    University, Farming, Cars (maybe as a patch or sp), ROMANCE, Children and Toddlers Overhaul, more events like prom, and more dramatic and elongated wedding process. Winter retreat, I would like to see a crime and justice pack, but I understand why it might be problematic. Overall just more detail and events. I feel like things are somewhat simple and others overdetailed. We don’t have prom, honeymoons, slow dancing, bridal showers, baby showers, bachelor/Ette parties, and graduation. I would like to see more clothes for children, and more venues. I think they should just keep on with sims 4, and put sims 5 on a pause.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Romance/Wedding SP 🌺
    One thing though, romance must be a game pack.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Honestly I'd take all of them but University is top on my list
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I chose University because it is definitely a fave of mine, but I also really really want farming!!! I would love <3 love cars, but not a whole ep dedicated to them.

The Amusement Park also sounds very interesting. :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I honestly don't know what I want anymore. I'm just going with the flow.

I only play in sudden spikes after months of very little gaming. I'm unsure
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    #FarmTeam #TeamFarm
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Farming EP 🌻
    I've been wanting farming since Seasons came out! With all the new planting and outdoor activities, it got me in the mood to ride around on a horse or play with some chickens or something!