The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway Closed Winner Gifted

MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
Hello there Simmer's today Island Living was released to the public for the PC/Mac users and I've been given a code to giveaway to some lucky Simmer just dying to get their hands on this AweSim Expansion Pack.

This code is for PC/Mac only

All you have to do to enter is type { Enter me please } I will then be putting you all in numerical order in which you entered and use random.org to pick the winner of the pack.

Rules:

But rules are meant to be broken! Wrong answer!

You must own The Sims 4 Base Game, you may only enter once, if you are caught entering with multiple accounts you will be banned from all of my giveaways so don't do it, if you plan on giving the code to someone else please let me know and a link to them if they win, you must be kind and supportive towards others. If you cannot stick to the rules you will be disqualified.

Very Important!

This giveaway will end 12 pm PDT 6/22/19 so in other words this will run for just over 24 hrs. The winner will need to contact me via this thread so be sure to @ me within 4 hours after your name is posted as the winner, if no contact is made within that time then a new winner will be drawn by again using random.org!

Good luck everyone~!

Made Possible by EA Game Changers

Thank you EA for this great opportunity to give away a Island Living code to some lucky Simmer!

1056212_LB_231x326_en_WW_%5E_2019-04-25-02-39-57_5940faa620607644b81866f702f5a6d75b63d467.jpg

813-8136565_presented-by-ea-game-changers.png
Post edited by MeaganJo on

Comments