Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PORTRAIT - Cycle One

Comments

• MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    scores sent @xJojox :)
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    thanks hun :) scores will b posted this evening :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Round 6
    Here with my Fan
    Model - Alyssa Tongol
    TouS60G.jpg

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Argh!
    I had an awesome idea for this round, but I've since had an attack of life, and wouldn't have any time to work on it until sunday or monday.
    I'm ok with skipping this round, if that's too late.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited July 2019
    ~ Round 5 ~
    ~ Here with My Fan ~
    ~ Model-Anika Savalani ~
    blue-floral-pattern-4k-floral-vintage-pattern-blue-vintage-background-floral-patterns.jpg
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Almost done. Editing. Going to bed though, but I'll finish it later.
    there is still 3 more days of this round, dont panic. i too have had an attack of life for the last week. its been CRAZYYYY. judging will be up today though. ive had a full day out last night and from the crack of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this morning.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    Gorgeous, @aussiekarima <3 Mine was fairly basic this round, been busy with RL too.

your round scores 'dance with the devil' have been posted. well done all of you guys and thankyou for sticking around :)
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    edited June 2019
    Round 5
    Model:Madalyn Chen

ood8OCu.png
    Post edited by wbombje on
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    edited June 2019
    I changed my idea like 3 different times. Last night I was almost done my 2nd idea and I went to bed hating it. This is my 3rd. :sweat:

Round 5- Here With My Fan
    48099177066_e2cf4ce0ab_o.png
    Full Size
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
    Jeez these fan ones are awesome!

@ColorMePink hopefully third time is a charm!
    @Movotti @Penguinwa101 there is still another day to submit, do you need an extension?
    edited June 2019
    @xJojox Hopefully. :sweat_smile: Just did some editing on it in case you've scored it. Not as rough around the edges now. xD
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2019
    xJojox wrote: »
    @Movotti @Penguinwa101 there is still another day to submit, do you need an extension?

OMG I'm so sorry I kinda unplugged for a bit lol doing the edit tonight!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    xJojox wrote: »

I won't have time to do anything until sunday night.
    I'm ok with you moving on to the next round without me.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Finished :s:# I'm terrible at in-game shots, I tried to find cas poses but no luck, oh well lol at least I got it in on time :D

Round 5- Here with my fan

qbDps6v.png
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    thr round is closed :) the finale will be posted soon.
    Seen the finale assignment. I have no idea what to do, but I'm excited. :D
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    *comes out of lurking*
    Honestly @xJojox I think you have amazing ideas for competitions. I think the times have changed with dropouts being a normal thing to happen. I don't think there is any competitions that don't get a bunch of people dropping out, so really don't take it to heart.

I don't know about anyone else's reason, but I for some reason I get burnt out really easily when it comes to being on the computer. Perhaps, it's because I am on the computer and in photoshop all day for work, that I can feel myself wanting to be away from the computer. I know my limit is one competition now and I know I am now very picky on what competitions I do pick -- for example CANNOT do a pageant competition.

Anyways, my whole point it to let you know that you're not doing anything wrong with your ideas. They're unique and interesting and push people to do better. That's great! I think 6 round competitions might be the new trend. They're fun and quick, and most people can pull through (even though there's usually a couple of drops).
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    @xJojox sent you my scores for round 5 ;)

~ I have seen the final assignment I have an idea,but does my model have to look at the camera?
    ~ Sorry I have not been here I have been swamped with helping people get their games up & running after the new pack & patch!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited June 2019
    Sorry about disappearing for a few days there. i had a few days of birthday celebrations with my family and my husbands family. But i am back now. All older and stuff lol.

Thanks @Mamajanaynay i will finalise my scores today and post results "with my fan" soon!

@aussiekarima Eyecontact is not essential. Really up to you.

@jilliebee22 Thanks hun. I have been disheartened because i felt like i was creating things that were for too hard for people. Like i started out well in easy things, then wanted to test creativity ... and more than half the contestants dropped. Its hard because i just had a feeling that i hosted the wrong contest. Thats why im hosting a beauty contest next ... when i feel like it.
    ~ This type of contests are the ones I like best @xJojox as I can use my crazy ideas in them, I will be very sad to see this end as it is rare that I actually enjoy myself, mostly I feel pressured to come up with a fashion idea with the set perimeters, & present it well, and my editing I am learning as I go (at the moment I only have basic Paint.net with no plug-ins so if my Sim needs re-shading or such it is a gazillion layers of paint to appear so) & I have no idea about fashion I wear what I like, not what fashion dictates, so you see why I like a more freestyle competition like yours as I love coming up with new ideas, I worry less about if I am getting my Sim cut out properly or I have the right idea about the fashion & more about the creativity, I basically stress less!
    ~ I do not watch commercial TV or the news I do not buy the paper or magazines, unless they have heaps of puzzles in them! The only contact I have with fashion is what I see in shops or download for my Sims or Google (now, so I know what fashion you all are talking about) I have basically followed my own ideas on fashion since I was a Teen & made my own cloths, it does not help me one bit in these purely Fashion comps, So I need some one to have more comps like yours as it is a better fit for me, & I think only one other let me stretch my creative side, even though I do not think anyone understood what I was trying to do!
    ~ So maybe I should step back from the Fashion modelling comps & wait for the more creative ones like this one, I have had a blast doing this comp, so thank you for hosting it, I will probable lurk some till anouther like yours comes up, as I do not think I am that good at straight fashion, as I am the last person to ask about that (my sister was the model, & knew fashion, I just came up with ideas for cloths then sewed them!)
    ~ Also my Model Anika Savalani has lost her CC with the patch her skin & freckles/body moles show along with her lashes but the make-up she usually wears is broken & EA's make-up will not show up with the Freckle/body moles overlay! I lost her eyes/contacts too, & normally her skin is dark & so are her eyes, she is basically what I would call Indian, & looks nothing like her model self, so I am trying to sort that out, so I can get this last round out, I have already got the idea I just need to execute it!LOL! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif