Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda

deeman190deeman190 Posts: 99 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Do any of you guys remember Bonehilda from The Sims 3? I think TS1 had it too under a different name. It was the skeleton that performed all of the tasks that a maid does but without a charge. If it's not in TS4, I hope they bring it back before TS4 is done.

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    It was introduced in Jungle Adventure actually and you can summon a skeleton helper of sorts to do all the chores.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yeah but love Bonehilda herself since Sims 1 and again in Sims 3. She's the best Nanny and maid ever.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Yeah but love Bonehilda herself since Sims 1 and again in Sims 3. She's the best Nanny and maid ever.

And a lot of fun with her in TS3 - when she made puddles by grabbing a drink, then mopping it up, and repeat. Or when she eventually found a thing for swimming in the pool.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I've never played with a skeleton in Jungle Adventures but as it can be added to the household wonder if I could get it to paddle etc. or enjoy life in Island Living. I don't think I've explored the possibilities enough.
  • deeman190deeman190 Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think it's funny when the real maids react to it too! I've never seen videos of that on TS4.
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    It was introduced in Jungle Adventure actually and you can summon a skeleton helper of sorts to do all the chores.

• AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    edited June 2019
    Loved Bonehilda! She was actually more reliable than a normal maid, and entertaining - like hitting up the bar one too many times, but hey, it's a part of her unapologetic charm. She'd sometimes help out with babies if they were crying too. My favorite thing about her was the coffin she came with doubled as a 'headquarters', so I didn't have to assign her to anything like a butler. Heck yeah, I'd like to see her make a comeback.
  • deeman190deeman190 Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2019
    My mom thought Bonehilda was funny back when she would watch me playing The Sims 1.
    Loved Bonehilda! She was actually more reliable than a normal maid, and entertaining - like hitting up the bar one too many times, but hey, it's a part of her unapologetic charm. She'd sometimes help out with babies if they were crying too. My favorite thing about her was the coffin she came with doubled as a 'headquarters', so I didn't have to assign her to anything like a butler. Heck yeah, I'd like to see her make a comeback.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    Skeletons came with Jungle Adventure. It's not THE Bonehilda but they help around the house too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > Skeletons came with Jungle Adventure. It's not THE Bonehilda but they help around the house too.

How do you get a Skeleton to help around the house?
    Is it a playable Sim converted to a Skeleton or is it a NPC?
    Thanks for your answers, I really don't know :/
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    The JA skeletons don't have the same charm as Bonehilda. I hope they release her for Sims 4 in a stuff pack one day. I know a lot of people will be upset about it being a "My First Magic Stuff" pack, but I'd rather have that than no Bonehilda at all.

Maybe if they ever make zombies for Sims 4 they could include her in whatever pack those come with? It would make sense there too.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    The JA skeletons don't have the same charm as Bonehilda. I hope they release her for Sims 4 in a stuff pack one day. I know a lot of people will be upset about it being a "My First Magic Stuff" pack, but I'd rather have that than no Bonehilda at all.

Maybe if they ever make zombies for Sims 4 they could include her in whatever pack those come with? It would make sense there too.

Which is why I think she'd be a perfect 'free anniversary pack' content - without any drama what pack to include her in.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »

Which is why I think she'd be a perfect 'free anniversary pack' content - without any drama what pack to include her in.

We've already got what we are getting in free anniversary gifts.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited September 2019
    There will be more anniversaries. IIRC Sims 4 has another 5 years, or so I've heard, so that's 5 more years of a yearly gift. And this year they did a free gift for both the Sims 4's anniversary, and for the anniversary of the Sims franchise as a whole. So that's 10 more opportunities for free content.

They could also just do a new Halloween event that gives her to us, or just a Halloween free content thing.

I wouldn't mind paying for her, though.